Syntax error

Staff Emeritus
Australia
Melbourne
Fett_up
totallyfettup
ruftitle1oo.jpg

Thank you for visiting my gallery.

Please note that the First post is not updated with any pics... Please check the title bar for latest updates...

Regards

SyntaX errOr aka Achilles

Nice shots. The first one really stands out, and I like the second shot of the RUF on the Nurb'.

Yeah I like the peugeot 205 to and the alfa.
how did you do the sparkeling ( i dont know the right word) on the peugeot??

Robin A.K.A. Tubby Boy

Tubby-Boy
Yeah I like the peugeot 205 to and the alfa.
how did you do the sparkeling ( i dont know the right word) on the peugeot??

Robin A.K.A. Tubby Boy

the snow stages have alot of glare and reflection..... just gotta find the right spots around the track that produce enough contrast on the car :)

a further addition..... i do prefer the rally pictures howver i thought i might have a crack at a night time shot. this is probably one of the better ones......

latest updates added......20/7/2005

and her is my attempt at a magazine cover..............

All the above picture have been added to the gallery at the top of the screen.

Please feel free to leave comments guys.....

franz
very cool sharpen works 👍

cheers franz. i'm slowly experimenting on diffrent things in photshop. with the las couple of picture i posted and a few more i got on the computer that are still to come, i'm trying to only touch up the pictures and use diffrenet effects as well.

mostly i'm trying to get the shots first time round right in gt4 however.

thanks for the comments, btw Franz, your gallery is awsome. that entire JGTC line up at motegi rocks 👍

Hi all, more pics to the gallery.

i've been trying a few different technics, i would be glad to hear any feed back...... enjoy.

experimenting is good ...
your new batch is pretty nice ....
the lighting on the first Cuda is real good
good matching with the background

btw ... thanks for the comment on the JGTC Pano :D

Tornado: cheers, i like that shot heaps too... thanks for the feedback.

Kennythebomb: the cuda rocks, that was one of my first drives in it. I'm glad you like the photo.

Franz: thanks mate, your shots definatly inspired me to continue with photo mode. :)

Latest updates to the gallery. Not alot of extra pictures but i thought i might only put up the ones that really caught my eye out of the heap that i've taken.......

all comments are welcome :)

The first one is great! I love the car and the I sense freedom from that pic with some weird way. Maybe cause it has a lot of clear blue sky in it. Don't know... but it's great! Keep it up!

SkylineGoes
The first one is great! I love the car and the I sense freedom from that pic with some weird way. Maybe cause it has a lot of clear blue sky in it. Don't know... but it's great! Keep it up!

Thanks SkylineGoes, it's one of my favorite pics at the moment. i tend to focus most of my shots on the car itself, but i've been mucking around with focusing on other things and having the car in there as a prop.

here are two more recent shots, probably not up to the same standard, but I still like it them. Plus the S2000 is a wicked car to drive.

31/7/05 - latest updates to the gallery, thanks to all that visit and leave comments. :)

hope you all enjoy these pics......

SkylineGoes
Yeah I like the Scooby pics. Especially the side shot is great! The R32 Skyline at Tsukuba wet kicks ass too.

thanks mate appreciate the compliments.... just had a look at some of your 350Z pics. very nice. It's inspired me to do a few 350Z shots as well. i'll post in a couple of days when i get some GT4 time in. :)

Syntax error
thanks mate appreciate the compliments.... just had a look at some of your 350Z pics. very nice. It's inspired me to do a few 350Z shots as well. i'll post in a couple of days when i get some GT4 time in. :)
Glad to hear I inspired you! I'll check your 350 pics as you show them to us.

futuredrifter
man u r dam good how was it done

thanks mate,

well basicly i've been looking at alot of the other magazine covers other had been doing on here plus i read alot of mags myself, and well just started mucking around with photoshop. although i've seen way better one on GTP, this is my first one.

I'm glad you like like it, more atempts to come shortly.

Back