Syntax's Gallery - Latest news - TT Gallery opening

Hi all here are the latest updates to the gallery.

not as happy with these as some of the previous ones, but i quite like my celica shot. Anyway i'm off for a big drive out to the Hunter Valley for a week so I thought I might put up a few last pics before i head off.

Anyways please leave comments, they are more than welcome, good or bad..... i'll be back to post more in a weeks time ....... enjoy

LandoAWD
The last pic of the Zs is awesome. Very clean.

Why thank you.... I'm a massive fan of them, well considering I drive a Z32 but anyhow ..... I'm glad you like the pic :)

Hi all,

back from my trip to the Hunter Valley, for those of you that know of Putty Rd, I took a detour down it as it's one of the best drives in NSW... Touge eat your heart out. I've posted some pics below :)

Anyway the important part is that here are some more updates to the gallery... enjoy.

Putty rd pics.....

Gallery pics.....

a further update to the gallery.......

anybody got any comments at all?? I've put up a fair few posts in a row now updating the gallery. not sure if any of them are good....

anyway enjoy :)

and here are 2 more panno shots as well as a few other miscellanios shots (1st post gallery updated)..... comments welcome

Panno shots...

@ Sejtur & franz appreciate the feed back. thanks guys :)

the last 2 panno shots were 4 seperate images PS'd together. My favorite is still the first shot of the motul 350 at the ring.

thanks for the good comments guys,

i have to agree with you there kenny, i thought it might me a bit too sharp myself. i'll give it a wirl in PS later to tone it down. :)

it's been ages since i've updated the gallery and probably the last... really busy of late
so i'll only be entering comps from now onwards... but enjoy the last little batch
of pictures...... feedback is very much welcome :)

triathlon8wx.jpg

300zxcomplete3vm.jpg

purplecolt9ux.jpg

bondjag5vk.jpg

jag20ji.jpg

jag9zd.jpg

truckcromed2fo.jpg

pinkorangerex5op.jpg

Everybody enjoy and i'll still be around purely for competition purposes........

thanks heaps for the comments guys.... i know i said it was my last batch but i wanted
to add one more pic... well actually the original and the photoshoped
final product... tell me what you guys think .....

original

finished product

Edit: and here is what happens when you have to much time on your hands:

And what can happen with a boring lifeless picture of a Fiat F500.

Original

Finished product

although I don't have much time to update this gallery so I mainly only compete in comps, I thought I might try to squeeze in alittle time to put the stuff in hear that I don't submit together with the stuff I do...

since Kenny's mini car comp poll has closed, I thought i would put up the pick that has won week one.....
cube4gj.jpg

and here is one of my favoirtes... Nurburgring at sunset... I did this one for fun.....
r34nuratsunset9vq.jpg

and here are some others... some that are in comps, and some that arn't...
drift340vk.jpg

finisheddrift7mq.jpg

r34withtitle1vj.jpg

oldline4ch.jpg

Skaife's bathurst monster, V8 killer GTR.... (uncomplete, but I don't have time to finish it :grumpy: )
gt4skaife2tb.jpg

and it's based on this.... The GTR that won at Bathurst in 1991
nissan19928ht.jpg

Man, you have some great shots there.
The Galant, R32, and drifting R34 are my favourites.
That VR-4 is one of my all-time favourite shots on the forums.

s12ken
Nice updates!!! :D

cheers, sorry I pre-emted your announcement with the mini car comp, but the poll was already closed...... Awsome comp btw.

spykerdriver
Man, you have some great shots there.
The Galant, R32, and drifting R34 are my favourites.
That VR-4 is one of my all-time favourite shots on the forums.

Thanks dude, I'm glad you like the shots, I've got that VR-4 as my wallpaper at mo, love thats shot as well.

anyways, here are 2 more shots i came across in my hard drive that I think i'll post up.

rallypic0hr.jpg

clk2wy.jpg

Back