Cod_Father's Gallery | Yamaha SR400 @ Nurburgring 1/21/07

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 115 comments
not a bad photo, good shot, but too much gray. The colors need to be more clear and present, maybe it looks gray because of the lighting angle, but whatever, its still a good shot.

440cuda9sec: I was aiming for a replication of a frame from a movie reel. Like when you hold one up to a light source. That being said I do have a couple other shots of the same jump that may have been better for it.

Just a "bonus" pic. I'll leave updates to more than one pic here on in.

08_large.jpg

definantly like the second r1 pic, and the last pic you posted as just a bonus is great, its just such a goofy looking bike, it rocks man, sweet work.

very nice work with this bike. I'm glad someone took a pic of that horizon, i have been tempted to, but i thought i'd screw it up, but good work

Thanks. I have another couple "scenery" pics taken thanks to some clipping that occured. Apparently the town is actually floating over the countryside:)

Thanks guys:)

Bonus pic:

moriwaki_tiger_bonus.jpg

Now that I look at it, looks like a little glitch in TT. The bike looks like it's floating due to the shadow of the rear tire.

Thanks for the comments guys:)

These four have to be my favorites so far. The second one is untouched except for resizing. I had to put the third one as my desktop background.

05_large.jpg

I'm not totally pleased with this update. I couldn't seem to capture the feeling this bike exudes when you look at it. Perhaps in the future I'll try it on a different track.

the bonus pix look good, though, on the first one you might want to back off the blue and/or green balance down a little :) the sketches are awesome :D

Thanks guys.

Kaede: I did one extra little thing to the last picture that I didn't do in the remainder. Now that you mention it, it does have more of a sketch/drawing feel to it than the others.

Back