Cod_Father's Gallery | Yamaha SR400 @ Nurburgring 1/21/07

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 115 comments
Great variety of styling/editing
and your first post is nicely presented
Excellent work 👍
and I will check out your gallery more often from now :)

kaede: my wife said the same thing about the windows:(

franz: thanks for the compliments:)

I've posted this one elsewhere, but not here... at least I don't think so anyway... damn... it's a good thing it's friday:)

04_large.jpg

Wooo... update was a long time coming here. I don't like how the diffuse glow changed the color of the road around the bike, and I don't really feel like fixing it:D

bike9bm.jpg

Thanks Kaede. I was playing GT4 again and started working on pics from there for a while. Now I'm back to some of my old TT pics.

Here's the latest. I can't actually remember the name of the bike and my TV isn't working now so I can't check it out on my PS2. I'm sure someone can help me out with the name:)

014yh.jpg

I was seeing some TT pics and I decided to come to your gallery, and let me say that U got here fantastic shots. Great bikes in great pics. Your TT gallery is good as your GT4 gallery. Keep it up mate!!

Thanks DavidB30! And thanks for the name of the bike:)

Hey NTX, thanks. I started this gallery before my GT4 one and decided to go back to some TT pics for a bit since I have more of a clue of what I'm doing with photoshop now:D

Impressive update...the colors are so good, simple but at the same time very beautiful. And the 1st pic has a great camera angle, nice shot. Keep it up mate:)

Amazing pics...again:) This recent set is my favourite, specially the last pic...looks so real and fast!! Keep it up

Thanks guys. I was really happy with how the last update came out. I was a little worried about the triumph because of the color, but it came out nice.

Just looking around...and of course I have stopped again in your gallery, and I must say again that this recent update is fantastic!! The 2nd shot rules mate, incredible camera angle and nice colors:) Keep it up mate!

Awesome gallery man! Its my first time here, but I have to say that I am impressed! Your style of photography is excellent! The pics are nice n varied, and they all look really detailed. I particularly like the lighting you have used in some of your pics, some of which is very original! I also like the creative shots you have made. I would find it hard to choose an absolute favourite, but its safe to say that your doing everything right, and not much wrong. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Honda RC162 redux:

01vx3.jpg

I did this same picture a while back, but decided that with my better knowledge of photoshop, I would pay it a revisit. I believe it's more "believable" than the first (Found Here)..

Back