A New Movie showed at Asia Game Show 2009 in Hong Kong(two new course found)

• Thread starter tony1201
  • 254 comments
Hey Tony, when he mentioned this..
CIMG3996.jpg

Did he go into detail about cars rolling over? all cars? race cars? NASCAR only?

Rome is back!

I knew it, they had to add it after Madrid and London were confirmed.
Now we have Paris (not confirmed so far) New York (not confirmed), London, Madrid, Rome, EDIT: Tokyo, now please also add a Berlin track.

Oh my god im so pumped, best Christmas moment so far for me.

Let's go Rome Night!!!

That would be great, not only because of the night setting (which i hope we will get for every track in GT5), but also because of the layout.

Hey Tony, when he mentioned this..
CIMG3996.jpg

Did he go into detail about cars rolling over? all cars? race cars? NASCAR only?

they only say car will rolling over......but haven't say all cars or some cars.....

p.s. TGS demo was played, i also saw somthing look like "nearly" rolling over situation when other people was playing. But i not sure that is bug or rolling over is being in the demo..........

Last edited:
First, sorry about that due to my DC problom, no sound of the movie from 30sec (movie bgm is same as GTpsp opening), but we find the new two course haven't seem before (madrid and rome street course)

let enjoy it.....

2nd update: photo of K.yamauchi present GT5 (it same as TGS just his tranalator translate to chinese and power-point including english)
CIMG3989.jpg

CIMG4002.jpg

CIMG4007.jpg

all image here:http://s109.photobucket.com/home/maxorido/index

1:27

there are two cars and plane behind...

i suppose it is top gear track but is there any possibillity that we can take race against plane or something... like it is somekind of promotion of cars...???

Great video, even if a lot of it has been seen before. Bit strange they added that they have the SuperGT license, as they've always delivered a big handful of JGTC/SuperGT cars.

I think the city in the begining of the trailer is Bern.

Look at this picture

picture.php

Searched for Dr Noye and found this

[http://www.apotheke-dr-noyer.ch/

Then I searched for Bern and found this

1301_01_4---Marktgasse--Bern--Switzerland_web.jpg

Sorry if this is old news buy I didn't knew it before:)

edit; It's Bern

picture.php

Chamonix_296.jpg

Last edited:
How bizar is this,

I am currently in Rome for a Christmas and Newyears holiday,and whas walking around the colossium today thinking about GT5 should include a track based right here...

I come back to the house i am staying in and turn on my laptop and Gtplanet and......................I am still trying to scrape my jaw off the floor....lol

How bizar,how bizar....

:)

Great video, even if a lot of it has been seen before. Bit strange they added that they have the SuperGT license, as they've always delivered a big handful of JGTC/SuperGT cars.

I'm not a sure,but in past GT's I don't think they had the SuperGT logos on the actual cars.I'm sure I read this on here after the E3 trailer was first shown. .

Back