A New Movie showed at Asia Game Show 2009 in Hong Kong(two new course found)

• Thread starter tony1201
  • 254 comments
they only say car will rolling over......but haven't say all cars or some cars.....

p.s. TGS demo was played, i also saw somthing look like "nearly" rolling over situation when other people was playing. But i not sure that is bug or rolling over is being in the demo..........

Thanks for the info, if KAZ mentied car will rolling over, i bet he means ALL car.. because right away he would point it out if its for some cars only.

Also the GT5 TT demo with the 370z cars, you can not roll them over.. no matter how fast I hit the walls , no matter what angles, etc etc, you just can not. I guess its not put in the demo.. But I really hope someone grabs footage of that :D

This beauty::sly:
5p0qj9.jpg

That is a Porsche isn't it. And if it is does that mean we are getting Porsche??

That is a Porsche isn't it. And if it is does that mean we are getting Porsche??

Not exactly. This is a race car and belongs to the specific racing team, not porsche, as far as I know. PD can negotiate the terms with the team and include it in the game without bothering with a porsche license.

Kinda like what happens with RUF.

Last edited:
Well if I remember that really old GTHD feature list when the game was first announced had "livery editor" listed as a bullet point. But that was ages ago when they were planning on making the game mostly DLC etc. No idea if the feature got scrapped or not but they were certainly thinking about and contemplating it a long time ago.

I do sincerely hope we have some big features not yet announced though. I mean if we do get livery editor, night racing, dynamic weather (rain/fog/snow etc) and maybe the heavily rumoured track editor, it would be such a tremendous game in scope and content. I'm not getting my hopes up but if they pull it off? Wow.

Not exactly. This is a race car and belongs to the the specific racing team, not porsche, as far as I know. PD can negotiate the terms with the team and include it in the game without bothering with a porsche license.

Kinda like what happens with RUF.

Yup. The car actually doesn't say Porsche any where on it, nor does it bare the Porsche badge. So like you said, "it belongs to a specific racing team".

@sher_da_putt

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an editor,I read the other week they still have several big features that need announcing.
Think it was in that article were the mentioned a summer release date for the west.

Can't wait for this one in HD.

A shame we still don't know the details on the track count.

Oh well, april is just around the corner...:dopey:

So now it's 60 variations? Wtf?

Also, it's good to see there is a world map, and then you can choose championship races, like they're separate now?

HD would indeed be good, there's a couple cars in there I couldn't make out due to blurring.

Does Kaz have any kind university/education degree or something? It's funny how his title on the presentation is "Mr.".

Nahh, I really don't think we should worry too much about that, it's just my opinion. I'm 90% sure GT5 will be out in the US/EU during Summer 2010 so I'm fine with that.

Having not played GT 2 or 3 from memory, where does the Rome circuit take you, does it take you past the Trevi fountain or Spanish steps? I'm thinking the Trevi fountain is way to tight unless its a couple of super slow corners, but Spanish steps would be a possibility. I've seen the Colosseum obviously and the massive white building last soldier monument from the trailer. Would be awsome if it toured past St Peter's square!

Looking forward to the BMW electric car if it makes it, and there is an Audi R8 electric car in the works too.

Back