GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
So if all those stickers represent a track in the game that some dude worked, could we then assume that all of tracks are in?? Monza's in for sure and it's stickered on there.

Hey i wonder if we get the '55 La Sarthe track, would be great to race a few 50's racers on this version.Maybe in the same way as the '67 race theme :drool::)👍.

No Rouen then :(:ill:.

Rouen wasn't even in the GT5P weather screen.
If we get a circuit from France, that would more likely be Magny-Cours, in my opinion.

Of course I am just speculating, this is all circumstantial evidence, etc, etc.
(Do I really need to put a disclaimer like this in every message because otherwise people will take it too seriously?)

Hey i wonder if we get the '55 La Sarthe track, would be great to race a few 50's racers on this version.Maybe in the same as the '67 race theme
That could be an idea 👍
By the way I'm personally hoping for these historical tracks:

'60s Fuji Speedway (with deadly banked section)
'50s Monza (unchicaned, fast version)
'50s Monza - Circuito Alta Velocita` ("Sopraelevata" 30 degrees banked oval section)
'50s Monza full (unchicaned standard 5.5 Km layout + 4.5 Km oval = 10 Km track)
'60s Silverstone (if Silverstone will be included)
'60s Spa-Francorchamps (if Spa will be included)

Given the amount of historical cars, both racing and normal, that will be in GT5, including old versions of known tracks would be absolutely great in my opinion.

'60 Fuji Speedway (with deadly banked section)
'50 Monza (unchicaned, fast version)
'50 Monza - Circuito ad Alta Velocita` ("Sopraelevata" banked oval section)
'50 Monza full (unchicaned standard 5.5 Km layout + 4.5 Km oval = 10 Km track)
'60 Silverstone (if Silverstone will be included)
'60 Spa-Francorchamps (if Spa will be included)

Given the amount of historical cars, both racing and normal, that will be in GT5, including old versions of known tracks would be absolutely great in my opinion.
I'd be nice to see historical tracks, but I think the problem with them is that most of those layouts don't exist anymore, so PD can't gather data on them like they can with current existing circuits. :indiff:

The blue prints have got to be archived/kept somewhere, i bet someone was given them when the tracks were modified.Where did Papyrus get their info for Rouen from ?.There is almost nothing left of that track.It's basically a dual carriage way running over the top of it, with the exception of some twisties and part of the old pit road.

Last edited:
I'd be nice to see historical tracks, but I think the problem with them is that most of those layouts don't exist anymore, so PD can't gather data on them like they can with current existing circuits. :indiff:

Fuji '80s in GT4 was an example that if they want, PD can include in the game tracks that do not exist anymore.
(ok, thinking more about it, not really, damn me for replying too quickly. But it should be possible in my opinion. Grand Prix Legends, an old and very realistic PC sims based on '60s Formula One, had relatively accurate historical tracks for example)

Last edited:
Rouen wasn't even in the GT5P weather screen.
If we get a circuit from France, that would more likely be Magny-Cours, in my opinion.

Of course I am just speculating, this is all circumstantial evidence, etc, etc.
(Do I really need to put a disclaimer like this in every message because otherwise people will take it too seriously?)

That could be an idea 👍

'60s Fuji Speedway (with deadly banked section)
'50s Monza (unchicaned, fast version)
'50s Monza - Circuito Alta Velocita` ("Sopraelevata" 30 degrees banked oval section)
'50s Monza full (unchicaned standard 5.5 Km layout + 4.5 Km oval = 10 Km track)
'60s Silverstone (if Silverstone will be included)
'60s Spa-Francorchamps (if Spa will be included)

Monza without chicanes is possible if all the original track still exists (It does on the first two chicanes, I'm not sure about the third)

PD made great play of the fact that they were able to scan/photo/film/measure or whatever the original layout of Fuji before the bulldozers moved in to make the new track.

I take that as meaning that if the track can't be scanned/photographed/filmed/measured or whatever then it will not get in the game no matter what.

Monza without chicanes is possible if all the original track still exists (It does on the first two chicanes, I'm not sure about the third)

PD made great play of the fact that they were able to scan/photo/film/measure or whatever the original layout of Fuji before the bulldozers moved in to make the new track.

I take that as meaning that if the track can't be scanned/photographed/filmed/measured or whatever then it will not get in the game no matter what.

I take that they simply wanted to be anal about detail on the new Fuji track as they had the very unique chance to visit it during construction.
Regarding historical tracks, in many cases old sections are still accessible (although often not drivable or raceble anymore, like the Monza oval section for example or the Fuji old banked section). Also much footage and material (photos, videos, etc) or blueprints should still be available for reference.

Again, I'm not assuming or taking for granted the inclusion of historical tracks of course, but in my opinion it's something that could be done, even if it means that they won't be recreated with 100% fidelity. After all, that wouldn't be much different than in the Fuji track case: we can't tell if GT4's 90's rendition is accurate or not. Nobody can check that personally anymore.

I hope you get what I mean.

Unf. If Pikes Peak is in (and I mean, the entire, full, proper track, not the chopped and fudged GT2 version), I am beyond satisfied with the real-life track list.

So right now as it stands there is only one track that has been in every GT game if the list is accurate as SS Route 5? I hope Test Track can be replaced by Nardo, or are they using the Top Gear Track for that purpose?

What about Mira, Millbrook, Brooklands or others.The oval Bugatti use for testing.James May used it in TG, for a top speed run in the Veyron.

What about Mira, Millbrook, Brooklands or others.The oval Bugatti use for testing.James May used it in TG, for a top speed run in the Veyron.

It could be anything, as long as its not Test Course. I would petition for it, but its kind of useless to do if whatever track it is is already in the game.

This is what I can make out of that list (question marks where characters are unreadable):

????/ Europe ????
????????????
????????? America ????
????????? Italia ??????????
????? Fuji Speedway
????? Europe ????
BBC Top Gear Test Track
???? Fuji Speedway
?f-3000
Indianapolis
Infineon (raceway)
Capri
Kleine Scheidegg
Grindelwald
Gornergratbahn
Seattle
Spa Francorchamps
Seoul
Tahiti
Twin Ring Motegi
Daytona
Nurburgring
--- [Nurburgring data files following]
--- [...]
Pikes Peak
Paris
Valencia
Bandimere Speedway (At least, that's my interpretation for what I read as バンヂミアスピードウェイ)

Last edited:
Hi guys , Im from Japan:)
This is my first post on this forum.

I provide you interesting information about GT5 tracks.
First of all, watch this video
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d9697.html

and pay attention at 12:40.
there are many folders on his monitor.
these are tracks folders. foldername is written in Japanese.
so I translated them in English.

http://i36.tinypic.com/206oaoo.jpg[IMG]

we can see SPA and PIKES PEAK....
I hope they are in GT5.

regards[/QUOTE]

Very interesting. What is the name of the sub-folder at the top of the page?

That is very clever digging you got there. Not confirmation, but I think a fair few of the tracks on that page will make it into the game.

Not sure which course this is?

picture.php

Bandimere Speedway (At least, that's my interpretation for what I read as バンヂミアスピードウェイ)

By the way, Bandimere Speedway is both a drag strip and a Karting circuit:

Bandimere Speedway and Pikes Peak (only the Hill Climb track or also the International Raceway? Hmmm) are both in Colorado.

ppir.jpg

I wonder if PD went to other tracks nearby too?

Last edited:
Back