GT5 Master Track List (NOT a wishlist)

• Thread starter CyborgGT
  • 5,199 comments
My PS3 is having internet connection issues, so I haven't been able to download the latest DLC. Could anyone be so kind as to post up a complete list of the different variations of the new track?

There are no variations.
Just the 30km oval with time-change. :)

The original table doesn't show that Nurburgring Nordschliefe does have both a weather change and time change option, available in practice and online.

This thread needs an update now that we have Twin Ring Motegi.

By the way, isn't Infineon Raceway the only real word circuit which has appeared in a Gran Turismo game that isn't available in GT5?

Updated chart:

z1sti.png

Updated chart:

z1sti.png

Special Stage Route 7 has weather change, correct? I'm just offering a possibility that your 81 "layouts" is actually 82... Considering that there are choices for both with/without weather change, I'd, personally, count them as two separate tracks with 2 separate layouts, sort of...

I don't count weather/time change versions as separate layouts in my chart, and neither does PD.

Hmmm, I guess, if they're trying to rub it in, against their main rival; Forza, that blowing up the layout numbers (as Forza did; (Hockenheimring offered in dusk, day, and evening :lol:) ) then they could, since Forza did. That's my point.

Forza 4 goes about claiming that they have so many tracks, yet they don't have any tracks I've been to. :lol: Granted, neither does GT5, but, :yuck: only iRacing actually does.

Otherwise, so many people start their fanboy arguments with "physics" and "handling," but I've seen a lot of arguments about the number of tracks...

Hello.
Ive got question about tracks in GT5.
Some time ago we've seen article about Bathrust being scanned for GT6.
So my guestion is: Are tracks in GT5 also laser scanned?
If yes, is there any info on which ones are scanned?

Bathurst wasn't laser scanned, it was just "scanned" in the simple sense of the word, ie "He scanned the room as he entered". You can see in the pictures the equipment they're using is not laser scanning equipment. No tracks in GT5 are laser scanned unless anyone has evidence to the contrary.

Back