GT5 Online Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 1,066 comments
  • 100,035 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomSupra - GTP_SupraAddict (D5 Silver)

*DomSupra will be really active for when GT5 comes out. My GTP account will be too.*

Looking forward to racing with you guys!
 
Neal, do you think that, when GT5 is out, we'll get a new qualifier (WRS) ?
I think many people who do not have GT5p would need it.
Personally I could submit my GT5p WRS time but I would prefer to wait for the GT5 WRS qualifier (in case we'll get it).
Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi RoadRunner, there will almost certainly be a new WRS qualifier in GT5 and as far as I know the current GT5P WRS leader board will be wiped clean so that everyone will have to qualify again before they can compete in the GT5 WRS. This will obviously take a little while for the race admins to sort out so I wouldn't expect WRS events as soon as GT5 is released, besides we'll need to progress in GT Mode to acquire the cars to fill out our garage. If you're not going to participate in the few remaining GT5P WRS events then there probably isn't much point doing the current qualifier now although it's very good practice for GT5.

I skipped on prologue all together, will there a chance for an unknown such as myself to submit a time to qualify and whatnot after release or is it already a set group?

It's not a set group. WRS will continue in GT5 and you'll definitely be able to qualify in it. Also until GT5 is released and we know all the features we don't know if it will support clan/team tags and therefore if the GTP_PSN ID's will still be essential...in case you were considering creating one :)

DomSupra - GTP_SupraAddict (D5 Silver)

*DomSupra will be really active for when GT5 comes out. My GTP account will be too.*

Looking forward to racing with you guys!

Are you changing your GTPlanet username from lildomplaya to DomSupra?
 
My PSN is MaxPrez90.

Looking forward to it.
 
Aarron_M kutsuju_aarron with two R's.
 
PSN ID: power091999

I like me some clean racing.

3 more weeks and it's on.
 
Long-time lurker. 1st-time poster. Really lookin' forward to this.

GatorAdam - GatorAdam
 
can we race with the cars we tuned in our career mode or is it arcade style online racing?
in gt4, when me and my friends have a memory card battle, the cars were crazy spinning the tires and not doing anything except spinning tires.. please help
 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
There you go.
 
CarBastard (PSN & GTP TAG: GTP_ARP93). Division 4 Bronze 👍.
 
Mine is Thal30

Can someone please tell me where the leagues are at on the this site? I wanna sign up for one. I'm on the NTG2011 forum and the leagues are forming. So where are they here?
 
GTP_HN7
See you guys in 3 weeks.
 
Hi RoadRunner, there will almost certainly be a new WRS qualifier in GT5 and as far as I know the current GT5P WRS leader board will be wiped clean so that everyone will have to qualify again before they can compete in the GT5 WRS. This will obviously take a little while for the race admins to sort out so I wouldn't expect WRS events as soon as GT5 is released, besides we'll need to progress in GT Mode to acquire the cars to fill out our garage. If you're not going to participate in the few remaining GT5P WRS events then there probably isn't much point doing the current qualifier now although it's very good practice for GT5.



It's not a set group. WRS will continue in GT5 and you'll definitely be able to qualify in it. Also until GT5 is released and we know all the features we don't know if it will support clan/team tags and therefore if the GTP_PSN ID's will still be essential...in case you were considering creating one :)



Are you changing your GTPlanet username from lildomplaya to DomSupra?

Ah, I guess I will check back a day or so till release when more info is available to see where things are at. Thanks for the reply.
 
PSN: redrobin347

Add me for some friendly clean racing.
 
Does sound pretty fun (some clean racing for once, unlike NFS shift!!!) I might just create a new psn ID with GT in front and just use GT for that as i use it for F1 2010 and the other games I play are on the other acount which I share with my brother (I'm crap at computer games you see)
 
NINE_HUNDRED GTP_NINE_HUNDRED

EDIT: I made a "GTP_" account, sorry for hassle.
 
Last edited:
ID : FuryRX
Up for any online racing.
 
My PSN ID is Khaos_Knight. If anyone is going to add me, just make sure you tell me that you're from here.
 
This new online mode looks sick ! cant wait
 
PSNanomoly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back