s12ken | the finer details | Avatar! (Nissan GTR 24hr) ::UPDATE::

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 327 comments
The Toyota 7 Picture is Fantastic ,Oh and Your R33 set is as brilliant as the car (Very :D).I really love the 207 pictures aswell Stunning mate .

@ nicknamealgeum - Thanks, the noise was intentional, I like noise... hehe

@ RG - heh, I always aim to please the shot in the first thumbnail is actually my destkop wallpaper on my laptop ;)

@ sems - I only wish they'd made the 7 a premium instead of a standard car, I'd have so much more fun with it in Photo Travel.

Stay tuned for more!!​

American Chili
1164043510_xiRzC-XL.jpg

1-><-2
3-><-4
5-><-6
7-><-8
Click the thumbnails for a larger version

@ grrpurple - Yes, she is a classy beast! :D

@ MiniMarco - Thanks Mate, I bought a TVR Speed Six specifically for this paint color, Reflex Spice, it certainly gives more personality to the AM Corvette than the drabby silver color.. :P

@ NBDESIGNZ - Thanks Mate! Glad you liked the set!

@ speedthrill - That's what I love so much about this paint color, it gives so much more personality to the car, that the different angles of the shots were difficult at best since the paint colour was shifting around all over the place. :dopey:

I wouldn't have taken that colour on the 'vette, but still nice pictures though.
My favourits would have to be nr.3 & 8.

Last edited:
The Peug set at monaco is awesome! I like the glow effect with the lights in the tunnel, looks pretty much like IRL.

Loving that opening/banner shot at the top, with the grass flying. All the shots are really nice, I presume you've post-processed to get a standard looking that good?

Nice set. Looks really good for a standard car. I just picked one up this morning in the UCD and look forward to sliding it around.

@ krakozyabr Thanks Mate!

@ boozybloke Other than adjusting the contrast, color and a bit of sharpening as well as some judicious noise reduction, nothing else done I give a little bit of treatment to all my sets, this one getting the most of it. :D

@ Cod_Father Isn't she lovely? hehe! Enjoy!

Jordon should put this Camaro shot on his blog post 👍
Some good photos of the Fireblade. Great details for standard car.

I like the composition and blur but the contrast and saturation are a bit much for my taste.
1 3 5 6 9 and 10 on the Caterham are all great though! Makes me want to pick that car up and slide it around!

Your output of pictures is huge, my whole gallery only has 15 images right now :lol:

Back