s12ken | the finer details | Avatar! (Nissan GTR 24hr) ::UPDATE::

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 327 comments
slimjin2008
header-XL.jpg

I hope you enjoy viewing my gallery as much as I've enjoyed creating the beautiful photos you are about to enjoy. Thank you for visiting! :D

Here's a link to my old gallery here]

.::NEW!::.

.::Previous Galleries::.

Click the thumbnails to head to the respective galleries

:dopey:

Last edited:
Hey Franz! hehe.. Niky was the one who convinced me to come back. :)
I look forward to getting back in to my stride and post wonderful galleries for everyone to admire. :D

Oh My God ,That 3rd picture is Just Too real to be in GT5 but I'll take your word for it :sly:.Brilliant Job.

Oh My God ,That 3rd picture is Just Too real to be in GT5 but I'll take your word for it :sly:.Brilliant Job.

Thanks mate! That's one of the things I aim for when shooting, some angles I try to get are where I'd be placed if were actually covering the race. :D

Eep, your gallery banner image looks very much like mine! :P

Nice photos in here though, the McLaren set is great! The first shot is great, very cool, especially with those bright red LED taillights shining in the night. Third shot from that set is also great. What cplour is that McLaren? A very dark bronze/black... It's very nice. I'll be keeping an eye on this gallery for future updates :)

Eep, your gallery banner image looks very much like mine! :P

Nice photos in here though, the McLaren set is great! The first shot is great, very cool, especially with those bright red LED taillights shining in the night. Third shot from that set is also great. What cplour is that McLaren? A very dark bronze/black... It's very nice. I'll be keeping an eye on this gallery for future updates :)

Haha, don't worry, I change my banner from time to time, hehehe.

My MP4 is Fire Black, sad thing though is you don't get a paint chip for it.. :P

One of the guys who inspired me to start my own gallery all those years ago. Animated banners?! Why, that's crazy! :lol:

Glad to have you back S12ken, liking the gallery so far, all very moody. And excellent font choice, I might add :D

Hey Slip! It's good to be back behind the camera again.. hehe... I remember my old animated banners from 2005... LOLZ I dare not do those again hahahhahahahahaha!

Since I've returned... it's about time I revive another old project of Niky's and Mine... some of the older members might recognize this.. :P

1146594209_WVLHs-L.jpg

hehe.. I'm such a tease :D

Simply amazing... That F40 looks amazing in black. Keep up the awesome work!

Awesome work! My favourite is the second shot. Love the picture in the banner as well.

Back