•Swiss Legend Photos• 2/16 "Challenge This"

Just asking, with that Night & Day photos you did there, for the links, did you do 5 different pictures altogether (Leftmost, Night, Middle, Day and Rightmost)?

Oh, and the pics are alright :P:tup:

Haven't stopped by here in sometime now, but, the second Gallardo update is fantastic; just what the doctor ordered. :D

I love the latest update, my favorite is the Day shot. I must ask where that location is...because I don't think I have it.

I'm particularly fond of the daytime one. I've yet to take any shots their that I'm very pleased with yet I see people such as your self cranking them out. Maybe I need to get back there and take a few shots.

@ Swiss Legend: Don't forget, that you can join in with any photo shoots I have planned.
Oh I plan on it! I can't wait.
Tasty, subtle HDR shots? My favourite!

That chocolaty colour looks surprisingly right on a Z. Can we start trying to convince others that brown really is the new black? Even though it's a lowly ugly Standard, I've got a BTR that looks awesome in a brown :D

I can't pick a favourite; I like the tone of the day shot, and the drama of the night one 👍
mmm subtlety :D
Yeah I hadn't seen that color too often but thought I'd run with it. It seemed to bring out the reflections decently. I knew a stright black wouldve brought more out but sometimes you have to make brown the new black :lol: I've not seen a brown BTR either, thatd be something to shoot eh?

Just asking, with that Night & Day photos you did there, for the links, did you do 5 different pictures altogether (Leftmost, Night, Middle, Day and Rightmost)?

Oh, and the pics are alright :P:tup:

It was actually 7 different pics. The top and bottom bars, and then 5 for the middle. Thanks man!

Haven't stopped by here in sometime now, but, the second Gallardo update is fantastic; just what the doctor ordered. :D

I love the latest update, my favorite is the Day shot. I must ask where that location is...because I don't think I have it.
I've noticed you haven't been around. :odd:...haha, Thanks for comin by again. That location is Kyoto shoren-in. Glad you liked the updates of late!
I'm particularly fond of the daytime one. I've yet to take any shots their that I'm very pleased with yet I see people such as your self cranking them out. Maybe I need to get back there and take a few shots.
Thanks RG! I have found some brilliant angles there. Gonna showcase some soon.

I hope to have another update tonight or early tomorrow. Stay tuned!

@ s12ken - Thank you! I appreciate the visit!

Guys, I am looking for a bit of help...I have cs3 on my desktop and I just got a new laptop and put cs3 on there. The serial will not work for the activation on the laptop! I dont know what to do. Any clues or hints would be greatly appreciated.

The 350Z looks good. I like how you captured the reflections on the car at night. Furthermore, thanks to your HDR processing, the realism and quality of these pictures are at the highest stage! Well done. 👍

On with the next update! Haven't had a lot of time lately. A few more shots with light HDR...again...like I said this is probably gonna be the norm :D
BTW I could still use some help with my photoshop question from earlier if anyone has some insight. I'd appreciate the help :)👍

Nice Swiss, Night shot is my favourite, i'm also subscribed to your thread. looking forward to some new work.
Hey thanks for subscribing!

The 350Z looks good. I like how you captured the reflections on the car at night. Furthermore, thanks to your HDR processing, the realism and quality of these pictures are at the highest stage! Well done. 👍
Thank you Magic Racer. I'm glad you liked the night HDR, it is such a great technique I can't stop using it.

I like shot 5, but I feel like it's a touch to light overall so it looks a bit faint. But the silver goes well with sky. Nice.

In the one to last pic the car looks so nice to me, all the curves are nice. Just like a good-looking woman. :D Nice set. ;)

I think are 430's should go out on a date. :sly:
:lol: I bet they'd get a long great.

GPR
I like shot 5, but I feel like it's a touch to light overall so it looks a bit faint. But the silver goes well with sky. Nice.
I noticed it came out a bit too light as well. I couldn't really put my finger on it. I guess I just wasn't feeling it editing wise. I went through my normal editing process but it felt off...hmm..

Love Scuderia ones! The color is very interesting, pics 1 and 5 are brilliant!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
First shot and the last two are amazing. I am really loving the angle in the first one. 👍
Thank you Luis! :D
That was the first shot I took for that set.

In the one to last pic the car looks so nice to me, all the curves are nice. Just like a good-looking woman. :D Nice set. ;)
Heh, we think alike ;)

SVX
Amazing work, Swiss! Second one is awesome!
Thanks buddy! i don't know why that angle captures my attention. I wanted to get rid of the photographer but couldn't edit him out with being able to tell. oh well. I'm glad you liked the set!

I'd say the first one is the strongest in my opinion. HDR fit that location perfectly!
Thank you RG. That shot was my favorite of the set as well. I felt the set as a whole was rushed. I think it shows.

Here's a preview of the upcoming feature that will will be up tonight or tomorrow.

can't pic a real favourit this time, i like em all 3. first one is a bit retro, second one is all in you're face and the thirth one is a drifting mustang, witch is never bad :D

can't pic a real favourit this time, i like em all 3. first one is a bit retro, second one is all in you're face and the thirth one is a drifting mustang, witch is never bad :D
Heh thank you! I'm glad you pointed out that the first was retro. What I was going for but I dont think I went strong enough.
Love the action in the third shot, that angle never gets old ;)
:lol: it is quite timeless huh.

Swiss Colors!!! I'm loving it. It looks like a different and vivid new game. Second one has to be my favorite. 👍
Swiss Colors!!! :lol:
thanks Luis!

Last edited:
Man oh man do I adore this car. It is so squirrely and such a blast to drive. I hope you guys enjoy this update as much as I did putting it together. Now for one of the pics, twelve different exposures went into getting its subtle tones to come out. Can you guess which one? It felt really nice to finally get a decent panel going as well. I guess to sum up the car and shoot, it'd have to be "subtle elegance with a touch of crazy".

Last edited:
Fantastic photos! I don't have a favourite because all of them are great!

Latest Posts

Back