•Swiss Legend Photos• 2/16 "Challenge This"

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Swiss Legend, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Daniel

Daniel Premium

Just asking, with that Night & Day photos you did there, for the links, did you do 5 different pictures altogether (Leftmost, Night, Middle, Day and Rightmost)?

Oh, and the pics are alright :p:tup:

2. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Haven't stopped by here in sometime now, but, the second Gallardo update is fantastic; just what the doctor ordered. :D

I love the latest update, my favorite is the Day shot. I must ask where that location is...because I don't think I have it.

3. RetroGiant

RetroGiant

I'm particularly fond of the daytime one. I've yet to take any shots their that I'm very pleased with yet I see people such as your self cranking them out. Maybe I need to get back there and take a few shots.

4. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

Oh I plan on it! I can't wait.
    mmm subtlety :D
    Yeah I hadn't seen that color too often but thought I'd run with it. It seemed to bring out the reflections decently. I knew a stright black wouldve brought more out but sometimes you have to make brown the new black :lol: I've not seen a brown BTR either, thatd be something to shoot eh?

It was actually 7 different pics. The top and bottom bars, and then 5 for the middle. Thanks man!

I've noticed you haven't been around. :odd:...haha, Thanks for comin by again. That location is Kyoto shoren-in. Glad you liked the updates of late!
    Thanks RG! I have found some brilliant angles there. Gonna showcase some soon.

I hope to have another update tonight or early tomorrow. Stay tuned!

5. s12ken

s12ken

Nice HDR sets Swiss, I love 'em! Diamond Black Pearl is one of my favorite colors! :D

6. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

@ s12ken - Thank you! I appreciate the visit!

Guys, I am looking for a bit of help...I have cs3 on my desktop and I just got a new laptop and put cs3 on there. The serial will not work for the activation on the laptop! I dont know what to do. Any clues or hints would be greatly appreciated.

7. Ghertel

Ghertel

Nice Swiss, Night shot is my favourite, i'm also subscribed to your thread. looking forward to some new work.

8. NP

NP Premium

The 350Z looks good. I like how you captured the reflections on the car at night. Furthermore, thanks to your HDR processing, the realism and quality of these pictures are at the highest stage! Well done. :tup:

9. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

On with the next update! Haven't had a lot of time lately. A few more shots with light HDR...again...like I said this is probably gonna be the norm :D
    BTW I could still use some help with my photoshop question from earlier if anyone has some insight. I'd appreciate the help :):tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey thanks for subscribing!

Thank you Magic Racer. I'm glad you liked the night HDR, it is such a great technique I can't stop using it.

10. Pebb

Pebb

I think are 430's should go out on a date. :sly:

11. GPR

GPR

I like shot 5, but I feel like it's a touch to light overall so it looks a bit faint. But the silver goes well with sky. Nice.

12. krakozyabr

krakozyabr

Love Scuderia ones! The color is very interesting, pics 1 and 5 are brilliant!

13. Nicknamealguem

Nicknamealguem

First shot and the last two are amazing. I am really loving the angle in the first one. :tup:

14. sejtur

sejtur

In the one to last pic the car looks so nice to me, all the curves are nice. Just like a good-looking woman. :D Nice set. ;)

15. SVX

SVX Premium

Amazing work, Swiss! Second one is awesome!

16. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

:lol: I bet they'd get a long great.

I noticed it came out a bit too light as well. I couldn't really put my finger on it. I guess I just wasn't feeling it editing wise. I went through my normal editing process but it felt off...hmm..

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
    Thank you Luis! :D
    That was the first shot I took for that set.

Heh, we think alike ;)

Thanks buddy! i don't know why that angle captures my attention. I wanted to get rid of the photographer but couldn't edit him out with being able to tell. oh well. I'm glad you liked the set!

17. RetroGiant

RetroGiant

I'd say the first one is the strongest in my opinion. HDR fit that location perfectly!

18. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

Thank you RG. That shot was my favorite of the set as well. I felt the set as a whole was rushed. I think it shows.

Here's a preview of the upcoming feature that will will be up tonight or tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

19. Ghertel

Ghertel

Can't wait to see the others.

20. Ghertel

Ghertel

i like nr.5 the most, nice update overall!

21. SVX

SVX Premium

Lovely! I like how the yellow stands out.

22. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

Well its a bit late I must admit. But here it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Pebb

Pebb

My personal favourite:

Shot Number 2

24. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

Thanks Jamie!
    I have another update ready, just doing some last tweaks. Anymore thoughts on this set? I'd love more feedback!

25. Ghertel

Ghertel

can't pic a real favourit this time, i like em all 3. first one is a bit retro, second one is all in you're face and the thirth one is a drifting mustang, witch is never bad :D

26. ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan

Love the action in the third shot, that angle never gets old ;)

27. Nicknamealguem

Nicknamealguem

Swiss Colors!!! I'm loving it. It looks like a different and vivid new game. Second one has to be my favorite. :tup:

28. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

Heh thank you! I'm glad you pointed out that the first was retro. What I was going for but I dont think I went strong enough.
    :lol: it is quite timeless huh.

Swiss Colors!!! :lol:
    thanks Luis!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  29. Swiss Legend

Swiss Legend

Man oh man do I adore this car. It is so squirrely and such a blast to drive. I hope you guys enjoy this update as much as I did putting it together. Now for one of the pics, twelve different exposures went into getting its subtle tones to come out. Can you guess which one? It felt really nice to finally get a decent panel going as well. I guess to sum up the car and shoot, it'd have to be "subtle elegance with a touch of crazy".

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  30. SVX

SVX Premium

Fantastic photos! I don't have a favourite because all of them are great!