gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
So, how did you do the last shot, where the Subaru looks like a giant car on a planet? I need to know, because it is awesome! Is there a tutorial somewhere?

So, how did you do the last shot, where the Subaru looks like a giant car on a planet? I need to know, because it is awesome! Is there a tutorial somewhere?

It's called a Polar panorama, i was thinking about doing a tutorial on it, but it's only a couple more steps than a normal Panorama.

It's called a Polar panorama, i was thinking about doing a tutorial on it, but it's only a couple more steps than a normal Panorama.

I have an idea, but just wondering if you have any tricks. It looks like you probably take 4 different images of the 4 different quadrants zoomed all the way out, and then stitch them together. Is it something along those lines?

I have an idea, but just wondering if you have any tricks. It looks like you probably take 4 different images of the 4 different quadrants zoomed all the way out, and then stitch them together. Is it something along those lines?

Something like that, i'm finishing up the tutorial right now

I love this last 'episode', the 2nd photo with the cones in is a brilliant example of the kind of detail you're brilliant at picking out in your shots. It's something nice and unique that gives you your own style! :)

Wow That is Incredible ,fantastic work Gtuned what can I say more ,seeing work like this is Truely inspirational :drool:

Great update Gtuned, you really have a great style going. The first tire marks shot I like quite a bit. Even though the car isn't the focus. Some of the angles in this batch are great. Tones are great throughout too. Well done.

I jus........they´re so pret..........how the...........I´m in lo.....they´re gorg......

I can´t even find words for your pics!

I think I´m in love! :bowdown: with your pics of course, no homo-love^^

The donut around the cone and the LittleSubaruPlanet are awesome! :lol: Both in comedy and artistic value. :D

The rest are great too. đź‘Ť

Fantastic mate! If you could paint that like Ken Block's Subaru, you be able to mistake that for one of his videos! (Much much better quality though).

Wow. Thanks for all that feedback guys, i didn't expect to get any comments like that at all, it really makes me feel good. Okay, this set is a bit on the small side, i asked people what set i should do next, and i didn't get many votes, so it came down to who was first. And it was sems wanting more viper. So here's my "Copperhead" Dodge Viper SRT10.

Shot 1 is awesome, the lighting and harsh tones really work well. Quite like shot 2 also.

Awesome work Gtuned, they are really good. My favourite is the forth shot, I like where the car is placed.

Wow How on Earth do You get Shots that looks so good at Indy :odd:

Thanks for the Update Gtuned ,The color for the Viper works really well ,the Update is magnificant can't pick a favorite they are all Brilliant đź‘Ť

Firstly, the final Subaru set; sheer jaw dropping, pant wetting, eye melting quality. Love that polar panorama, and I really like the poster you made bringing together the different episodes, it looks amazing.

The Viper set, all of the photos are great, well edited and the composition is spot on... I just don't like the colour on the car :S That's my problem though, like I say; the photo's themselves are excellent đź‘Ť

I haven't been in this GTP section for a while now, but it's good to see you continue to deliver such stunning work, Gtuned đź‘Ť

Thanks guys, it was an okay set in my opinion, nothing really good, but it's okay. But it's always nice to hear such awesome feedback from all of you :D
So my next set is a car that i haven't payed enough attention to for some reason. My Zonda R. I recently paint it a metallic black and wow. Talk about shiny and sexy. And i have a fitting name for it as well, Black Betty, One of my favorite songs. And i think the attitude of the song fits the car/set.

These last updates are phenomenal! I love the film look of many of the shots as well as the angles you use. Keep up the great work!

Thanks guys, I hate to bump my thread so early, but i thought i'd have some more comments, i thought this was a really good set

Very nice. I like how you made that section of Trail Mountain look longer than it is. It's like an endless road through a forest. Reminds me of "Legend of Zelda" games for some bizarre reason. :lol:

I think I like the bottom four most. I really like the intentionally out of focus one as well. Feels cinematic.

Back