gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
#1 & #4 are fantastic! I really like #4. That's about as realistic as you can get. And the chrome lip on the wheels accents the entire shot perfectly. Very nicely done G!

Edit: #7 is really good to. You have to open that one up to see just how good it is. Except, you have this big-ole signature thing on all of them. It's a cool signature, but you are covering up the content of the shot! I just like to look at the shot without a distracting signature. Maybe make it smaller and opaque or something. Just a though.

Thanks guys ! I guess i got what i was going for worked for once :lol: My next set has been quite aggravating. It's a SuperGT field at Circuit De La Sarthe in the Rain, and with time change. There were beautiful pit stop shots that i tried to get but my PS3 kept freezing. But i still got about 200 pictures, and im editing now. Here's a preview and my favorite shot from the set. I also did as 440 Charger suggested, a smaller lightly transparent signature

Okay, just finished up the set earlier than i thought i would, and damn, some of these came out great. These we a pain to edit, mainly smudging out the pixelization, but i did a pretty good job i think. As for music, i think "Soothsayer" By Buckethead is a good fit, Softer clean mellow shots, with some frantic fast paced battles. And wow, 21 Pages, 400 Posts, and my thread ranks #2 of most posts. That's pretty amazing.

Spectacular update Gtuned! You're absolutely right some came out great if not all really. Love the tones and atmosphere in alot of these. quite realistic and pleasing to the eye.

Well done man, another great showing from you. 👍

Those look stunning, I'm really liking the pit one and the one just above it. I agree with GPR they all look awesome.

Great work.

Great update again! All of them look awesome, but I like the 6th one the most (I think it's the only B&W one). I'd say that it looks unreally realistic;) Definately very artistic.

This is the first time i saw all the new batch are the best of realism. :drool:
I myself can't achive.
This is OWNAGE! 👍

These have a great sense of action and speed about them, but the tones contrast this as they appear soft and somewhat gentle. Judging by what you wrote about the photos, this effect was intended. It was an awesome decision! 👍 The images really do seem to put you right in the middle of the action!

Great update! They capture the tight, hectic feeling of a wet race! Nicely done indeed, a lot of them are very 'fan in the stands'. Keep up the great work :)

Well, i havent updated in a while, i got a couple sets im working on, trying to stock up so i can just post everyday. I got the Kyaket Edition Audi R8, Cotton Candy 300ZX, And Go Karts at Cape Ring. In the meantime heres my Photoshop Entry for the Gumball 3000 Theme, i think it turned out pretty good. Fullsize is around 4MB.

Last edited:
Back