Justin's Gallery-Comments Welcome: July 29: Farewell Tour #2

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 122 comments
Acura NSX, TVR V8S & Corvette C5

One of my favorite cars the '91 Acura NSX

Finally found a TVR V8S, one of my favorite TVR's.

My 2.0 Entry

Rejects.

Thanks for the comments!!!

I've upgraded my Flickr account so you can now see all my pics in original 1920X1080 size.

Group B Tribute: Mitsubishi Starion '84

Based on the Galant the Starion is powered by a 355 HP 2.4 liter inline 4 engine. Unfortunately it wasn't granted Group B status despite being developed for the class so it's unknown how it would have fared against the top teams, it however did successfully run in smaller rally series.

Last edited:
At least it's less than a month between updates. Just a quick photoshoot of the McLaren.

McLaren F1 '94

Will try and get another update up before Shift 2 comes out. But I will still probably be taking some pics in GT5 so keep an eye on my Flickr page(link in sig).

Glad to see you updating again.

Favorite has to be the third shot, but the entire set itself is really vividly pronounced. 👍

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05

There are quite a few more on this car in the link in my sig.​

Third shot of the Evo IX RM is really good. What red is that?

Second shot of the F1 GTR is great as well. Did you use the miniature filter or just play around with the f/stop?

Third shot of the Evo IX RM is really good. What red is that?

Second shot of the F1 GTR is great as well. Did you use the miniature filter or just play around with the f/stop?

I can't say what red it is as it's just called red.:lol:

And I just messed with the f/stop on the second shot.

Thanks for the comments.👍

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) '69

5601357812_5594276991_b.jpg

Loving the Corvette set (obviously), and the fourth IS-F shot is my favorite. It looks great in that color too.

Loving the Corvette set (obviously), and the fourth IS-F shot is my favorite. It looks great in that color too.

Thanks.👍

I wasn't sure how it would look in that color, but thankfully it really works with that car(It's called Hawaiian Blue Metallic if you were wondering).

I think next I will do another part of the Group B tribute.

Group B Tribute: Ford RS200

Make your request for the next update!!!

Last edited:
Back