Justin's Gallery-Comments Welcome: July 29: Farewell Tour #2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 122 comments
  • 21,478 views
I like the first shot, nice rally vibe!

I request something at the Alaska course maker location!
 
Last edited:
Nice pictures. I have to say that the third pic is my favorite from the new set.
 
Ford Focus ST '06





Basically the same pic, only with the cool filter.



​
 
Nice couple of updates. My favorite is the Ford set but that is probably because I am a Ford person :p
 
Maserati GranTurismo S











​
Nice couple of updates. My favorite is the Ford set but that is probably because I am a Ford person :p

Thanks.👍
 
Holy crap it's been awhile since I updated this.

Here are some random shots, not sure if I will go back to keeping this updated or not, depends on what I get for feedback.










​

Let me know what you think.👍
 
Zonda R shot is brutal. Where is that, Monza?
 
Nordschleife in the rain.

Thanks.👍

Fail on my part then. :lol:

Loving the last Golden Scoobie shot, too.
 
Subaru Impreza WRX STi






​

I'm planning on re-launching this gallery with a new name, will give some more info..... soon.
 
Last edited:
Fifth shot has a great angle and perspective. If only the brake light were on, or there was a bit of backfire.
 
Back from the Dead

Because, why not....​












​
 
The last NASCAR Picture is just drop dead gorgeous!
 
Good to see you back Justin!


Really liking #2, #3 and #4. :drool:👍
 
Fun With Weapons

Top Gear inspired shot


If it weren't for the sky, I would love this pic, still like it though.


This had better FoV in game, not sure where it went.


My favorite and new wallpaper.


​

The last NASCAR Picture is just drop dead gorgeous!

SVX
Good to see you back Justin!


Really liking #2, #3 and #4. :drool:👍

I like the 2nd, 3rd & 5th one :)👍

the evo pic is so realistic :bowdown:

Thanks for the comments.:cheers:
 
Great set. Really liking the first two, the angles and composition are splendid. :drool:👍
 
Second and fourth shots are great. That's Arancio Atlas, isn't it?
 
Figured I would bump this for one last GT5 update.:)

8352262148_295909ee14_z.jpg

9330599174_4107b9fdae_z.jpg

9330600726_5f5cfe3c31_z.jpg

9330602064_ac772a998e_z.jpg

9327808447_e112f68fe4_z.jpg

9330604134_b81fd50228_z.jpg

9330601528_90b9e29117_z.jpg
 
First NSX shot in that set looks awesome.
 
Second and fourth are my favorites of the set.

I would say "see you next year' but with GT6 supposedly around the corner it'd be better to say "see you in a few months, hopefully". :p
 
First NSX shot in that set looks awesome.

Thanks.:cheers:

Second and fourth are my favorites of the set.

I would say "see you next year' but with GT6 supposedly around the corner it'd be better to say "see you in a few months, hopefully". :p

I'm already starting to think of ideas for GT6 photoshoots, I plan on doing more themed photoshoots instead of the random shots I have mostly done in GT5. I will also have a new gallery name so it doesn't get confused with the other Justin who roams the photomode section.
 
You photos are a pleasure to view, Justin! Please stop leaving your gallery and start getting heated up in photomode and the competitions here, please!
 
Great GT500 shots - and great to see something from you again. 👍 :)
 
Once more a gallery I've never seen before...
Nice work on this last set : i especially like the Weider and the Raybrig shots 👍
 
Thanks for the comments.:cheers:

I've decided to emulate pretty much every rock band and have an additional "final" tour.

9388649333_eeb1962174_z.jpg

9391422730_474ce5c05d_z.jpg

9391422986_9ae7e443db_z.jpg

9388650139_182efb00aa_z.jpg

9388650867_8bd57b1f8e_z.jpg


9388650987_597d50c054_z.jpg
 
Back