gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Color of portals! :P

Nice job putting the robots in the scene, if I tried they would look obviously cut-and-pasted. And chuckled at the PORTAL 5 logo :D

:lol: Love the Portal update - such a fun game! I need to get the sequel... looks like fun :D

The Citroens look surprisingly good in the portal colours too! Well done~

:drool:what you pull out of GT5 is simply amazing!
I absolutly loved your last set. Every single picture!!
I think I have to get all the dust off my FT86 and clean it for a photshoot soon. You so inspired me to finally shoot that car :eek:

Also, good luck in the Tournament :)

Thanks guys, good to see my first real chop came out good ! As for the colors, I actually got the idea from the Repulsion and Propulsion Gels. Next up is the rest of the set, which I think turned out good. I also included a 10,414x981px panorama, which is awesome at full view. I think this is one of my better sets, a nice variety (I think) and some new angles that I haven't seen done before. The next set is going to be good. Hipermax Lancer at Kyoto, and I have some realistic shots that look amazing.

10,414x981px, 3MB

Re-post of Portal chop cause I'm proud of it :lol:

Duuuude, these are awesome, my favourites are the 6th and 7th ones.

What paint chips were used by the way?

Wonderful set -- I would also like to know which paint chips were used :D

Looking forward to Hipermax Lancer, one of the best rendered cars/livery in the game :drool:

Thanks again guys, I'm glad these went over well, I had a hard time deciding if they were good enough to post up. For Ceiling Fan and Gran Prix, the colors are Isca Blue, and Glutorange. I Spent about 50k in painting to find the best colors. I think this next set is my most realistic set. The Hipermax CT230R at Kyoto (My most used location :lol:) I've had this car for a while, but didn't use it much. So I finally got around and took it out. And thanks to Paint.net's Wonderful Jpeg compression :crazy: There's pixelbleed.

This is the best gallery on this site. I know there are other amazing photographers and photoshop magicians out there (you know who you are) but for the amount of photos and their quality that are on show here, this is the best. Hat's off to you.👍

And of course the mandatory, IMO.:)

+1 👍
Really mindblowing pics, just asking.. how did you manage to get 2 cars for a photo session? Multiplayer or with 2 controllers?

Wow, they're all so good... :drool: I seriously can't decide which one I like best! It's hard to believe the B&W one on the bottom is even from GT5... :eek:

OMFG :drool:

The consistency, quality and groundbreaking new ideas of your photos .... Wait I gotta drool some more :drool: ... It's simply amazing Gtuned! Well, I'll never be able to beat this...might as well settle for having a happy-amateur-gallery :dunce:

Good work...good work indeed 👍

I really wish I could get my quality as consistent as yours. Each and every shot tells it's own story, has it's own mood and feel and stands out a mile from those around it when viewed amongst others. Picking out small details of the car in portrait orientation is always difficult for me but you seem to have a natural ability for it. Excellent work all round! 👍

Great stuff! I love the dark vertical CT230R one. If only my monitor were vertical then I can use it as wallpaper. Also, your panoramics are epic! I totally agree with what others have been saying! Awesome gallery 👍

Wow, thanks again everyone, and some of the comments... Whoo ! I really never thought i'd get some like I have been getting, especially yours Nasadus, thank you.Hopefully this next set will be just as good. It's part 1 of 2 of my Feralized set. This first one is a Wild Stallion running across the plains of Toscana. So, to match a Horse the best i could, i used a Metallic Dark Gold paint, and the black nascar rims. I Also did a good sized 2,425x824 Panorama. For this set, the song would probably be "Exile Vilify" by The National Which was written for Portal 2, and is quite a beautiful and amazing song, and I feel it fits the pictures well. A lone Stallion running across the Toscana Roads in the setting sun. The Last picture, "Off Into" I think is my best work ever to be quite honest.

Panorama - 2,425x824 - "Horseshoe"​

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

no serious !! I bought this car last week and it really is photogenic, but you took it to another level. excellent job gtuned!!

Back