gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
My god, that's insane! I could never even begin to do something like that, much kudos to you.

Well thanks for the support guys, hopefully it'll do well. For my next update, I haven't seen many people do this, the part of GT5 we often overlook, the small details and the scenery. I feel like there's some really good shots in here. I think Music wise, The Way to Heaven by Buckethead is a suitable theme, Nice and calming. I Really like some of these shots, and it's not often that someone does a full 20 Image set of the scenery, but it's really appealing and i'll definitely do another set.

Really great pictures.

But it's just a little helpful advice, when I was organizing my pictures in sets like that I found if you just put a space in between them they tend to not 'get lost' in each other, there's kind of a border to see each picture individually 👍

Very nice set, I love the style in every photo, well done G. 👍

btw I agree with happycorey, some space between the images would be a good thing.

Thanks guys, I realized i should of spaced them when a couple blended together. Onto the next set eh ? Well this one is quite old, but i finnaly got around to it. It's my "Call Of Ktulu" Lancia Delta at the 'Ring. Music is obviously Call of Ktulu by Metallica, but I think the S&M version is much more fitting. A Soft Symphonic Intro, That shows the hidden element behind the Wheels, but then a face kicking Riff that screams like the Lancia, and Cthulu himself. Such a fun car to drive, and i got my fastest Time out of it which is 7:32. Which is still pretty slow :lol: But that's why i stick to pictures instead of racing.

Awesome update. I love the eleventh shot.

The ninth is kind of weird though, it's like coming at you but it's being impacted by some kind of invisible force. :P

Thanks everyone, I Wasn't so sure about them, I kinda had trouble editing them and was actually debating about putting them up. Onto the Next then eh ? For this one, I had some help of a friend. We both Like mythical creatures, Vampires, Werewolves, stuff like that. (Not the Sparkly crap) So we got to thinking, what would a Queen Vampire drive ? The result ended up being a Audi R8. Sleek, stylish, fast, tempting curves and lines that would make any human submit. Over 500 Horses, and Blood Red insert rims, what's not tempting about it ? Seen from Fledgling Stage, Stock and new, to Nosferatu Stage, fully tuned, blasting down a Highway in a hunt. The Song to match "Kyaket" would be Beautiful Dangerous by Slash. It's beautiful and just as equally dangerous.

And Bonus Poster

Thanks for the support everyone, glad to see people still liking my stuff. I have Kykaet 2.0 in the works, and i was planning on posting up my Kart set, but i'm just too tired, so it'll have to wait till tommorow. In the meantime, I got a Mach O' Clock Mach 1 Poster, My Photoshop entry, and my CCCL Entry that i'd like some feedback on.

Photoshop Competition

C.C.C.L

Back