• Thread starter krakozyabr
  • 178 comments
Хорошие фотки!
EDIT: it means "good shots":lol:

Last edited:
SMfan
??????? ?????!
EDIT: it means "good shots":lol:

????, ?????? ??? ??? ????? ????! ???????! ???????? ? ???? ????? ??????) (Means thanks! First time see russians here! I'll check you gallery soon)

NBDESIGNZ
love the 2nd SL shot nice effects on it

Thank you! Well... It took some time ;)

sems4arsenal
That second shot is stunning ,Nice to see you back mate

Thank you my friend! I've missed this thread :( love to spent time here! In the evening will pay old friends a visit!

F458 Italia
Second SL pic is beautiful!

I tried to make it look good:) thank you!

Grand Prix
Awesome shots, great to see you're back. 👍

I'm really glad to! It's a pleasure to see you're still here:)

ashes619
:drool: Super pictures there.

For you my friend!

Well... It is a pleasure to see old friends are still here. With teir style and class! Today I'll check for your "new and worthy":) hope to see you soon! Update today!:)

????, ?????? ??? ??? ????? ????! ???????! ???????? ? ???? ????? ??????) (Means thanks! First time see russians here! I'll check you gallery soon)

For some reason I can't read Russian words. I guess it's your browser.

Great. I like tone.

good looking preview and good night ;)

Thank you mates!

Here you are... for your judgement!

thank you all guys! It's a pleasure to read your comments, really!

Hope today or tomorrow to make smth) need to check the cars I can purchase and that will inspire me!

Thank you again!

first time I saw your Gallery. NO idea how/why I missed that. Absolutely outstanding pictures.
So many beautiful sets.....woaah:drool:

And it makes me really proud now that you liked my pics. ;)

looking forward for moar of your work!!!!!!!

edit: the trans cammer pics nearly made me cry....so so beautiful. Saved on my Mac now:bowdown:

bmxmitch
first time I saw your Gallery. NO idea how/why I missed that. Absolutely outstanding pictures.
So many beautiful sets.....woaah:drool:

And it makes me really proud now that you liked my pics. ;)

looking forward for moar of your work!!!!!!!

I think I was absent when you started posting here. Thank you for the reply, hope I'll make smth interesting today... If I'll be able to set up new freaking windows 7...

A small preview of coming set!

I'm not sure you all see this photo like I see, but on my display it's ok. Some could suggest it darkened, but I assure you that is because of the display :)

TT 1 by Rocking70s

See you soon guys!​

Last edited:
great photos! it's great to meet russian here! Так держать!

Last edited:
This is a unique gallery! It's my first visit - but certainly not my last! It's a refreshingly different style you have. Amazing and inspiring! Makes me want to experiment more with my pics :)

Back