Krakozyabr's pics UPDATE 25! 18.09|Nissan Silvia RS2|

• Thread starter krakozyabr
  • 178 comments
Krakozyabr
Hey guys! Just collected enough photos to make a thread. Hope someone will like at least one:) Please comment, feedback appreciated! I use Lightroom and Photoshop, every picture is processed.
I know here are many of the great and creative people posting in Photomode thread, please, welcome!

Shortcuts starting from the 2nd post:
- 360 Ford GT panorama, Lexus LF-A panorama, Nissan GT-R and Jaguar XJ13
- Jaguar XJ13 Toscana evening, Mazda 787B Autumn ring, Audi RS6, SLR HDR

- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Chapparral, Lancia Delta, Challenger
- Camaro SS'69 RM
- Xanavi Motul panorama
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Audi A4 DTM Red Bull
- Mini Cooper Poster, 908 HDi warm pictures
- Sauber Mercedes C9
- "Cold and warm" panorama
- Experimental Delta Rally Car
- Experiment 2 - Toyota Rally Car
- One more rainy Toscana
- Challenger set. Panoramas
- Mustang set. Panoramas
- Different cars. 2 panoramas
- 'White entry' (Miura)
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrari SP1 & Focus WRC
- Mercedes
- Trans Cammer preview
- Ford Mustang Trans Cammer
- Audi TT HPA
- Nissan GT-R
- BMW M3 Red set!
- Some AMG
- Nissan Silvia RS2

5 exposures, HDR

Lexus LF-A back by Rocking70s

Also 5 exposures. May be a bit overHDRed. Your suggestions are welcomed!

Lexus LF-A top by Rocking70s

Love that. Wanted to make a Veyron pic, but didn't know what track and composure to choose. Finally decided on this

Bugatti Veyron by Rocking70s

One of the first pictures I've taken.

Corvette RM by Rocking70s

Mazda 787B by Rocking70s

My early work. A bit blured and some mistakes in colors, but I love it!

Nissan GT-R SpecV by Rocking70s

Don't even know if I like it mysekf or not)

Ferrari 330 front by Rocking70s

Last edited:
Just wanted to make some panoramas. Have lots of stuff to post... I wish I had more time to drive, take photos and postprocessing...
So here we go...

Ford Gt 360 Panorama. It is very large, if you want look at details, please, ask, I'll give you full version

Ford GT Pano by Rocking70s

Lexus LF-A pano, the same thing, I can give you full version

Lexus LF-A Pano by Rocking70s

One more GT-R SpecV shot

Nissan GT-R 2 by Rocking70s

From created course

Jaguar XJ13 by Rocking70s

Last edited:
Panoramas are very interesting to look at. Is it a rotate-shoot-repeat process?

Aside from that I do like the crisp clear detail on the GTR and the XJ13. The composition isn't bad, but I can imagine something more spectacular. 👍

Last edited:
Panoramas are very interesting to look at. Is it a rotate-shoot-repeat process?

Aside from that I do like the crisp clear detail on the GTR and the XJ13. The composition isn't bad, but I can imagine something more spectacular. 👍

Thanks for the feedback! I try working on my photomode skills, so hope sometime you'll see something better!
Yes, that is rotate-shoot-repeat process, and it may be difficult to form always the right angle... well, for me:) In a couple of hours I'll update with some more XJ13 and more

Here we go! Another huge update! Nothing special is here, but i like to think you'll like something!

Firstly, Jaguar XJ13. Love that car, 50% of driving I do on it. Wonder how they managed to create such a thing in 60's!

Jaguar XJ13 4 by Rocking70s

Jaguar XJ13 3 by Rocking70s

Jaguar XJ13 2 by Rocking70s

Jaguar XJ13 1 by Rocking70s

One more. Still trying to get perfect place and angle to take the shot of it.

Mazda 787B 2 by Rocking70s

I thing that is a strange car to take a god shot, may be I'll try to make it in HDR.

Audi RS6 by Rocking70s

Decided not to make borders:)

Mclaren top by Rocking70s

Please, feel free to comment:idea:

Last edited:
Superb stuff my friend, just superb. Love the clarity, colors, and angles you shoot from. One of the best galleries on the site in my humble opinion, keep it up! 👍

Thank you for the comments guys! Glad you liked some pics :) Some of the Ford GT, Lambo, muscle cars shots are coming after I get home. If you want some particular car and place to look at, please, ask. I'll see what I can do! But note, that I haven't got all of the premiums and 20 mln crd:)

I'd like to learn how to over do the HDR :lol:

HDR and what I call "overdone" HDR

Added shortcuts in the first post for you, friends, to be easier to cycle through the gallery!

Last edited:
Choosing from 1000 cars at leas 5 to take a shot is difficult!:) Had no inspiration for Ford GT 'cause took 3 shots and didn't like them...:grumpy:
But took some other stuff to photo, look, feel free to comment!

Haven't seen many photos of Chapparels, so decided to take one and make smth with it, a great 3-gear car I may say!

Chapparral Back by Rocking70s

Chapparral by Rocking70s

Chapparral by Rocking70s

Circuit de la Sarthe by Rocking70s

Circuit de la Sarthe lights by Rocking70s

The next victim was Delta, remember my father driving this car 8 years ago, I wish I had one!

Delta by Rocking70s

Delta 3 by Rocking70s

Delta 4 by Rocking70s

And an experimental work. Used some glow, hope at least you'll stop for a couple of seconds looking at it, but I think of less bright colors for this ride

Challenger by Rocking70s

Again, if you want me to take a particular to work with - I'll try my best to fulfill your request!
Thank you for watching. If you had some positive emotions looking at this pics - I'm honestly happy!

The Lexus, Veyron and the last pic or Camaro made me awe! :drool:
I want to see more!lol.
Awesome shoots dude. 👍

Check out my gallery if you're interest.
Need some comment from a pro.haha..
the link is at my sig.

The muscle cars look verry good but my favourit would be the Lancia Delta 2nd shot. Verry nice gallery, keep up the good work. Visit my gallery of you have some time left.

All your shots at Le Mans are Jaw Dropping .Will check this gallery again some great work here.

I'm loving these! How exactly do you do them?! I've noticed that all of your work is very original, exciting and unique. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your gallery. It's good to see something that stands out so much.

I'm loving these! How exactly do you do them?! I've noticed that all of your work is very original, exciting and unique. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your gallery. It's good to see something that stands out so much.

Thank you! It means a lot coming from you! Have lots of your shots on my phone!👍

That's about making many shots with changing angles, otherwise photoshop won't merge them correctly. Another point is lence cor-tion - if in photomode you zoom out at max, the cam generates distortions (I have a strong feeling you know it:)), I use them in some panoramas, but then, again, it may be difficult to arrange them.

Delta 4.... what can I say... I just love it. It reminds me of the Abbey Road album cover, which is what I've been trying to do for a while now with no luck.

That Yellow Italia is something too. I like that pop of blue and a hint of subdued green. This is weird, because the photo looks a bit left heavy, I feel like I, the viewer, am filling the right part of the photo and I'm in the race. Quite exciting.

SVX
Very nice panoramas!

Thank you! It is great when someone likes the work you did!

Delta 4.... what can I say... I just love it. It reminds me of the Abbey Road album cover, which is what I've been trying to do for a while now with no luck.

That Yellow Italia is something too. I like that pop of blue and a hint of subdued green. This is weird, because the photo looks a bit left heavy, I feel like I, the viewer, am filling the right part of the photo and I'm in the race. Quite exciting.

Thank you! Actually you got the feeling I tried to create on 458 Italia picture:) but exactly on this photo I haven't reached what I've been looking for and some mistakes are visible, think today I'll make smth better with race atmosphere:)

Last edited:
Back