Krakozyabr's pics UPDATE 25! 18.09|Nissan Silvia RS2|

• Thread starter krakozyabr
  • 178 comments
Freqqe, yardism, grrlpurple, Grand Prix, sems4arsenal, NBDESIGNZ thank you my friends! After this entry I'm gonna visit some galleries, shure you have some good stuff there!:) need more frfee time... But now some shots that are kind of quick work, I just liked the cars and decided to make smth with them quickly... for your judgment!

I like this shot:) as i discovered that was my first photomode shot. Just added some vig and grain, nothing more.
Lancer by Rocking70s

330P by Rocking70s

Subaru pan by Rocking70s

Really like white color in GT5... like black it looks more realistic I think.

Subaru-3 by Rocking70s

It's a pitty to see GT5 users leaving PS3 and GT5 community for xbox and FM3... can't imagine for what? The only answer I see is many Porsches and lots of Ferraries in the FM... nevertheless, thank you my friends for warm replies! My pleasure! And Here is one more "White entry". I finally managed to do Miura... it was a challenge for me to find a color and track that "suits" Miura... tried 5 or 6 times and only now understood that "I got it and like it!" So here they are...

Again I'm surprised! My favorite one would be the last, didn't think that someone will like B/W at all and to my mind first two are a bit "average" cause there are lots of similar shots in many galleries... so many tastes!

Duman079, you're too kind! That's definitely not the best gallery here!

sems4arsenal, Grand Prix thank you guys! Hope you'll like next update... think I'll do one more white and one black car...

Wow, white really does suit the Miura perfectly. I'm a big fan of white cars anyway but this is a great combo. My favourite shot is easily the black and white one, you've picked a brilliant detail to focus on and making the photo black and white lets your eye focus on the wheel rather than getting distracted by the colours of the surrounding environment. Really nice work. 👍

Oh man, I'm absolutely digging that set on the previous page of the white Mustang!
Amazing

I'd love to be a fly on the wall as you do your thing through photoshop (or whatever programme you use) to get an idea as to how you come out with such superb pictures!

Back