NASA's SHOWROOM

• Thread starter Nasadus
  • 220 comments
Very nice gallery, the SLR, Zonda R and 458 pics are really good. Looking forward to further updates 👍

Super awesome gallery. If your using photoshop to edit these you should use unsharpen mask under filter>sharpen. It will make chrome and details pop right out.

Thanks a lot guys.:)

I tried the unsharpen mask "shmogt" and to me it kind of looked the same as if i had increased the contrast. While it did look a bit better it also looked a bit overdone and introduced lots of jaggies at the same time. But, a good tip for the future. It can certanly help in specific cases. Thanks.

Last edited:
Great collection of chromeline sets there. 👍 Like the last one of the Cobra.

Thank you for all the comments guys.:dopey:
Right now i'm doing another special with those "other" cars.

Last edited:
Another person with stealth cars. I would love to be able to take pictures of them.

Great pictures by the way. 👍

Very clean pictures (good focus and blur). Although the camera angles were well chosen, in the future, you could try to zoom out a bit more to get a wider range of different objects. 👍

Thank you for the comments everyone.

@GT-R, thanks for the tip. The problem i have though is that, the further i place the car from the camera the less detailed it gets and my whole thing here is to try and capture the car in as much detail as i can. I admit that such photo's can look great, but it's just not my style.

Maybe that's just me, but i'm obsessed with having the car look the best that it can look, and in my mind that can only be achieved by having it really close to the camera.

Last edited:
Back