NASA's SHOWROOM

• Thread starter Nasadus
  • 220 comments
Good photos, Nasadus! I really like how you always make good use of the focus and the colour of the car is eye-catching. ;)

Damn my Enzo looks the same but with standard Ferrari red. I just can't bring myself to change the color on them, but that orange looks sweeeet

Thank you guys for your comments. I tried something different this time to get the images to look smooth.👍

@shmogt
I have probably wasted upwards of 20 paint chips on this car to finally settle on this one. It looks very good in the factory colour but many people have it in red so i changed mine and i think in the end it looks better this way. Anyway, i have a 'white convertible' coming up later today. Stay tuned, lol.:sly:

Stunning! Great angles and sense of speed and that Art Morrison looks suprisingly good in white. 👍

Love this one

trialmountaincircuit2wc.jpg

Finally, after taking a break to get my personal life in order i'm back. I hope you haven't missed me too much.:P Anyway, i had shot many photo's that i intended to add to my gallery but unfortunately my PS3 died and after having it sent to Sony for repairs (warranty was still in effect) i got it back completely empty. Thousands of my photo's gone.:ouch:

If i had known that they would format the thing i would have never sent it to them and would have let someone locally reball the thing. The only positive thing from it all is that i had Playstation Plus so all my saves were backed up online.

Long story short, a new set comming right up.:sly:

Last edited:
I'm liking the new set, especially the dust. Do you mind telling me where you got it?

Very consistent stuff overall. Me likey. 👍

Back