Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
NascarManiaco99
Great job with the RUF's ! Have been looking for one for some time now !
Thanks, I have them pop up in the UCD all the time, just keep a look out. If you really want some I don't mind trading. :)
ashes619
:drool: Really nice pictures there.
Thanks your comments are always highly appreciated. :)
Soloracer3
Great pictures there, I lily your ruf one again 👍 looking forward to your ferrari 330 P4 set 👍
Thanks, I just got the only RUF I was missing - the CTR2 so likely another RUF set will follow. The 330 P4 set is coming, I've just been concentrating on the comp shoots so far. :)
Primus Ortus
Beautiful work nato - I like them all! The Golf looks like a professional ad - nice use of aperture.
Wow, many thanks. :)
kanicky
NATO I like your 599 shots and also the RUF after them, nice work.
Thank you once again, glad you liked them. :)

Just a quick set from the 2.0 Comp shoot in the rain.
Decided to use a standard car I haven't seen alot of and just bought.
2.0 Entry

Many thanks TVR&Ferrari_Fan, ashes619, SVX, Ceiling_fan, Kanicky & Soloracer3 for your kind comments. :)
PART ONE
330P4MonzaHeader.jpg

Nothing fancy here - no heavy edits or anything (too pressed for time).
Part Two to follow - Photo Travel - Close inspection (as per Enzo set)

Sweet update, you've done well so far with it 👍 really like number five. I didn't realise there was a section of old banked track at Monza :dunce: but its a great little location you've used there

A really nice set. I think you made the right choice to go light on the editing -- it gives a nice feel to the set and the consistency is a plus 👍

My faves are 3, 4, 5, and 6 :D

Fantastic, Nato! I like them all, though I really like the creativity in the sixth shot.

Oooooooh. I love these sets. The soft texture to the Corvette is perfect and you captured the Ferrari really well. Nice job Nato.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My favourite has to be number 2.
That's probably the one I did the most editing to.
ashes619
Nice shots. My favorite one is the 5th one.
Thanks Ashes. :)
shmogt
I like that Ferrari shot of the back of the drivers head
I thought I'd try a different perspective - glad you like it.
Soloracer3
Sweet update, you've done well so far with it 👍 really like number five. I didn't realise there was a section of old banked track at Monza :dunce: but its a great little location you've used there
Thanks, that's 2 for #5. :) Yep, it's a great little spot - just a pity there's a sand trap at the end of it.
Very nice update, Nato!
I dig the last shot the most. I love this panoramic feel! Well done, Mate ;)
Thank you - I must try an actual panorama shot sometime - they do look great if you can stitch them together well.
ceiling_fan
A really nice set. I think you made the right choice to go light on the editing -- it gives a nice feel to the set and the consistency is a plus 👍
My faves are 3, 4, 5, and 6 :D
Thanks c_f :) Most of these were really light on the editing - just removed the watermark and some basic brightness/contrast/sharpening.
Skython11
Like the use of the old banking 👍 Looks awesome :drool:
The banking itself is really well rendered - pity the transition from the grass at the bottom is not.
SVX
Fantastic, Nato! I like them all, though I really like the creativity in the sixth shot.
Thanks SVX! That was one of those "I wonder what that would look like" moments. :)
Primus Ortus
Oooooooh. I love these sets. The soft texture to the Corvette is perfect and you captured the Ferrari really well. Nice job Nato
Those Corvette were fairly heavily edited - I'm glad you liked them, time well spent then. :) I feel I could have done better with the 330 P4 but in the end I'm satisfied with the result.
FishyJuice
Very nice work. Love 11 and 12. I'm looking forward to part 2. 👍
Thank you, part 2 is in progress. I have taken the base shots and gridded (<-is that a word?) them up. Now I'm just taking the matching closeup shots. Expect to see the update tomorrow. :)

The 330 set is lovely, Nato - the choice of font for the display really gives it a period feel, like it's doing shake-down runs at the local(ish) Monza before the big race in France. Picking a favourite is hard, but it's between both of the rear 3/4 shots in the left column for me - really shows off the curves and the general attitude of the car 👍

Great work, the close ups are spectacular! Love them all, and especially the way you've put all the individual shots together 👍 A great idea amazingly executed.

Last edited:
Really nice shots, I never really liked the car, but it looks good for sure!

You have built quite a gallery buddy! The Yellow Hat Supra, the Celica rally car, the amzaing Ruf Btr at the Ring...you name it :) Great effort you have putted here! Speaking of this last update, the P4 is not a car that I enjoy, but the camera work is on the TOP :) You catched nice details of the car, yes you did!!
Keep the good work, here and in the competitions, you are doing very, very well :)

Back