Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
NascarManiaco99
Toyota cars and the Castrol livery... best combination in any type of racing ever !
Yeah, it's an iconic combination. :)
Skython11
Great work, the Eiger Nordwand K trail has always reminded me of the NZ rally for some reason. 👍
Thanks, and I know what you mean.
todd_10
Ha! Those toy cars are the cutest little things ever! I think you should take the next step, and photoshop on some eyes and mouths :lol:

Also huge props for McLamborarri, stunning 👍
Thanks Todd I will make some more of those one day.
kanicky
McLamborarri!!

Sensational work :)
Hehe thanks, it was fun to make - you'll probably see another combo one day.
Soloracer3
I like how youve used the scenery in those celica shots 👍 a good set
Thanks I did consider the background for each shot - glad it works.
ashes619
Great shots. You have produced some amazing shots lately. 👍👍
Thanks Ashes coming from you that's a real compliment. :)
SVX
Fantastic pictures, Nato. Very realistic.
Again thanks, that GT-Four is a well rendered standard fortunately. I didn't have to clean up too many bad textures.
NBDESIGNZ
Great Rally shots
Thank you kindly.
Primus Ortus
Beautiful Rally photos Nato. 👍:dopey:
Once again a big thank you for your appreciation. :) :bowdown:

arsenal1992
You did a great job of making that standard looking great.
Thank you, it wasn't difficult with the '95 GT-Four Rally Car it's one of the best rendered standards that I've come across.
grrlpurple
Great rally shots :)
Thanks.
GT_johan
Great picture! :D:tup:

Thanks, which one? :D

I will have an update very soon featuring the RUF BTR, CTR & RGT. :)

I look forward to seeing your work with them, I tried some ruf shots and hated them due to the cars rendering

ceiling_fan
Quality and quantity! Impressive job with the Celica!
Thanks C_F!
Soloracer3
I look forward to seeing your work with them, I tried some ruf shots and hated them due to the cars rendering
Yeah, they are pretty bad really - such a shame as I really like them. See next post for the set.

RUFHead.jpg

CTR.jpg

RGT.jpg

Not my best work, I wasn't really 'feelin it' during this photo session and these cars have some ugly texturing - especially around the window frames.
It's a pity because the RUF's have long been a favourite of mine and although they are a handful to drive I reckon it's one of the most rewarding drives in GT.
Anyway I spent ages fixing them up and the post edit versions are a significant improvement on the originals. I hope you enjoy. :)

Last edited:
I love the crazy colours on these cars :P I also love the shot to the very top right, thhe Yellowbird to the bottom left, and the last RGT one on the right 👍 :drool:

You certainly did a lot better than I did with the RUF's 👍 great work the RGT mini set is my favorite :)

Don't be harsh on your self, they are nice, The green set is my favourite. I think I will give the RUF yellowbird a little trip to somewhere

Aaaaaw man, I love the RUFs, so sad we don't have Porsche in GT5...:guilty:

The RUFs are not easy to shoot with those poor standard models (like you said), but you did the best with it. Really love your shots:tup: and the green on the BTR looks kind of like a frog, but a damn fast and good looking frog, haha.:lol:

btw, would you trade a BTR vs. something whatever you want? I want a second one to paint black:)

Skython11 - :lol: I wanted them to be bright!
Primus Ortus - Thanks, I don't think they are 100% but overall I'm happy with them.
SVX - Thanks.
Soloracer3 - Thanks, I'm sure you did a fine job of yours. Funny the RGT's were my least favourite.
matt-mtb - Thanks, and thanks. :)
bmxmitch - Yeah, I wish we had Porsche too. :( :lol: It does look like a frog. And yes no problem.
Grand Prix - :lol: I shall name it Kermit. :)
ashes619 - Thank you, they certainly aren't the best - however they're not the worst either. :crazy:
NBDESIGNZ - Thanks, I like working with standards - they present more of a challenge.
bmxmitch - Nice photo! Thought I'd give you my black one. I had the green one a blue one and the black (which was my most tuned version). Thanks for the LFA - perfect colour. :)

Not sure what I'm going to shoot next - open to suggestions. :)

Thanks Soloracer3 - Just bought the Ferrari 330 P4 so will do a set with that soon. In the meantime here's a few random-ish shots.
BMW Z4 '08 shots from Advanced Comp Week 35

A couple of leftovers from PMC Comp Week 35 "Bokeh"

A couple of random 599 photos.

And finally one of my other BTR's

As I said I'll have a full set of P4 Race Car photos in due course. :)

Great job with the RUF's ! Have been looking for one for some time now !

Great pictures there, I lily your ruf one again 👍 looking forward to your ferrari 330 P4 set 👍

Back