600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
Damn. I was hoping to not take part in this shootout and then I saw this…

…………must……resist………urge………to………join……………in…………………
You going to test my SUV you talked me into using for the 525PP European Car Shootout?

I assume Praiano66 PSN, since you already added everyone there?

I add most of the testers and tuners, less the 2 with no space for more friends, but my PSN continue praiano63 for everything else.
praiano66 is just to share the car for this shootout. I'll check the friend request everyday on it.

I add most of the testers and tuners, less the 2 with no space for more friends, but my PSN continue praiano63 for everything else.
praiano66 is just to share the car for this shootout. I'll check the friend request everyday on it.
Just accepted your FR praiano.👍👍:)

You going to test my SUV you talked me into using for the 525PP European Car Shootout?
Oh shaddup, I'm writing it now! -.- :grumpy: When I is in review mode, I need to be one with the car. *enters Zen mode* hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:
That sounds like favoritism to me :lol:

You have no idea, ask Mafia_boy and dr_slump, they know how far my 'favoritism' goes to him more than anyone else does o.O

The Cien Concept is no Trial Celica, no worries there. It is over 600pp after oil change, and all I could do was add weight or reduce downforce the more it broke in. It's good on the oval but not so great on the road course.

Still not signing up to be a tuner yet. I am real busy these days. Not much time left to tune.

Just tested a real oddball and possibly the slowest 600PP car around. Yes the Honda Dualnote Concept can just make 600PP making it possibly the highest rated hybrid in the game...no its not competitive as it just doesn't accelerate well at all.:crazy::lol:

By the way CSLACR did you check out the car I sent you?

Tell you what I'll send you a car in a moment and let you try it out. Then you tell me how bad you think it will be for a ds3 user or less skilled wheel driver to run without a little TCS.

Other than some race cars I've never had this much trouble trying to get the rear end to hook up. Of course I don't think I've ran many FR cars with this kind of torque either.:lol:
I hope it's not a Speed 12....:ouch:

By the way CSLACR did you check out the car I sent you?
In 3,2,1 now.

I hope it's not a Speed 12....:ouch:

In 3,2,1 now.
Nope its a rather insane American 4door with some serious M.I.B. attitude.:D

Okay probably a stupid question but are the Nismo cars considered Tuner cars or are they like the Mercedes-Benz AMG McLarens?

Last edited:
Are Tuner cars allowed in this Event??

Which one were you planning on using?

And yes, he has used more exclamation marks than anyone else...in the world. :mischievous:

Any insight on the Nardo would be good as well, as I don't have one of those yet.

I think it has too much front downforce to be allowed.

Audi le Mans Quattro '03

Good call, I have one as well, completely stock so I might just use if I ever wanted to try it out. I'm still a tuner though.

I may have missed it in the OP but is TCS allowed?

I'm using TCS 1 for all my car's times and tunes BTW. As a DS3 user it makes the throttle control that much easier, especially when you look at the stats I'm about to give you for the cars.

I'll give test results for all the cars I've bought for testing soon. Still looking for a Zonda C12S 7.3 :( Here's the stats of the cars I have ATM, at 0 miles. All have stock settings, and therefore all have default downforce settings, but they do all (almost) make it to 600PP without break-in. I'm keeping all of the settings with the parts stock as well to decide the car I'm using to tune up.

Audi RS6 Avant - 802bhp, 1645kg, Mid Range Turbo Kit, 600PP
Chevrolet Camaro SS - 666bhp, 1318kg, Supercharger, 599PP
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR - 618bhp, 1381kg, 599PP
Ferrari 458 Italia - 662bhp, 1291kg, 600PP
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - 679bhp, 1169kg, 600PP
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce - 673bhp, 1340kg, 600PP

Results will come eventually for both courses. ;)

Nope its a rather insane American 4door with some serious M.I.B. attitude.:D

Okay probably a stupid question but are the Nismo cars considered Tuner cars or are they like the Mercedes-Benz AMG McLarens?
Well, the quick gears don't help, it's main problem is having 700HP starting somewhere in the 4000's of rpm, it's driveable without TCS.
A little crash prone, I'd expect very slow conservative laps with that animal.
I would say Nismo cars definitely fall into tuner catagory, I'm not really sure why AMG cars aren't typically counted there, I guess because they have such a close relationship to Mercedes? IDK.... :confused:

im in as a tuner for now
Updated.

Audi RS6 Avant - 802bhp, 1645kg, Mid Range Turbo Kit, 600PP
Chevrolet Camaro SS - 666bhp, 1318kg, Supercharger, 599PP
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR - 618bhp, 1381kg, 599PP
Ferrari 458 Italia - 662bhp, 1291kg, 600PP
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - 679bhp, 1169kg, 600PP
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce - 673bhp, 1340kg, 600PP
More decisive than me, I'm still bewildered what to chose from all the goodies I see.

More decisive than me, I'm still bewildered what to chose from all the goodies I see.

Well it's only really a select list of cars. I could have gone with something like a GT or a Cien but at least I got the ones I'm testing easily. Still haven't found a Zonda C12S 7.3 yet though :(

I would say Nismo cars definitely fall into tuner catagory, I'm not really sure why AMG cars aren't typically counted there, I guess because they have such a close relationship to Mercedes? IDK.... :confused:
Figured that's what you would say. Only reason I asked is because according to the description in game Nismo is basically Nissans version of Mercedes AMG, Fords SVT and Dodged SRT branches. Only difference I can see after reading the text is that PD called them Nismos instead of Nissans, while the others I just mentioned are listed under the parent company.

Figured that's what you would say. Only reason I asked is because according to the description in game Nismo is basically Nissans version of Mercedes AMG, Fords SVT and Dodged SRT branches. Only difference I can see after reading the text is that PD called them Nismos instead of Nissans, while the others I just mentioned are listed under the parent company.
That's the thing, I think they are. Just like TRD for Toyota.
But I already saw the TRD Celica has the same advantage the Trial Celica does in what I call "GT4 grip" so I'm not sure but the same might apply to Nismo, as most (if not all) are also carryovers from GT4, and I'm not convinced that PD didn't give them "tuner car grip" back in GT4.

Z06
ZR1
Ford GT
ACR
Murcielago
Other Murcie
Gallardo
GTR
Older GT-R
Bunch of Ferrari's
Alfa Romeo something something competition spelled in Italian
Couple Merc's
Possible Maserati

I'm confused why people are even looking at the UCD :lol:

Anyway, unless my third possibility shows up 100% awesome, I think I found my baby, and she's mean. Like dirty, nasty, demon claws flat-out mean. :D I've loved her since the first time I saw her though, and it's only grown each time she lets me ride her. 🤬 She's hot.

Here's my test results then.

Superspeedway - Indy. All cars tested with no aids including ABS, and Sensitivity 0.
1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Super Veloce. 0:51.846. Seemed very fast down the straights and not bad in the corners.
2. Ferrari 458 Italia. 0:52.310. Very fast down straights, also decent in corners.
3. Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR. 0:53.362. Didn't have enough power for the straights but was rather good in corners.
4. Chevrolet Camaro SS. 0:53.475. OK down straights but seemed to run out of torque. Good through corners.
5. Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. 0:53.517. Pretty fast down the straight, dreadful cornering though.
6. Audi RS6 Avant. 0:54.820. Too much power, kept on hitting limiter. Too much weight and 4WD, bad cornering.

Road Course - Indy. All cars tested with TCS 1, ABS 1, all other aids off and Sensitivity 7.
1. Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. 1:30.788. Seemed very fast down straights, but was OK in the corners this time. Not the high speed ones though...
2. Ferrari 458 Italia. 1:31.168. Quick down straights, pretty good cornering, alright acceleration too.
3. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce. 1:31.352. Fast down the straights, seemed to suffer a little at low speed corners.
4. Chevrolet Camaro SS. 1:32.216. Pretty good down straights, OK cornering but not enough downforce to keep up with the others.
5. Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR. 1:32.468. Again, not enough power to justify itself down straights. Extra front downforce makes cornering alright though.
6. Audi RS6 Avant. 1:33.372. Again, hitting limiter down home straight, and understeered like hell in every corner.

So, if we combine the results together...

T-1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce. 1st + 3rd = 4. Very fast in speedway, but low speed cornering needs to be fixed.
T-1. Ferrari 458 Italia. 2nd + 2nd = 4. More balanced than Murcielago, less fast in speedway but a little improvement in cornering.
3. Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. 5th + 1st = 6. Exactly the opposite of what it should have been. 5th on the speedway but 1st on the road course despite no front downforce??? :confused:
T-4. Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR. 3rd + 5th = 8. Front downforce can't justify out the lack of power.
T-4. Chevrolet Camaro SS. 4th + 4th = 8. Pretty well balanced, and enough torque, but lack of front downforce is the achilles heel.
6. Audi RS6 Avant. 6th + 6th = 12. Massive power, heavy weight, no front downforce and 4WD is always gonna end in understeer and hitting the limiter if you don't modify the car. Fact.

So now I'm in a dilemma...the Murcielago is faster on the speedway but the 458 is faster on the road course...this will take some thinking. :irked:

I've got a suggestion on the car. The Citroen GT road car, 567PP, some downforce and a big V8.
I thought that could get more than 15 front downforce?

C-ZETA
Here's my test results then.
I expect 4WD to rule the day, yet again IMO. Making me think I should have not included 4WD. :banghead:
Or RS tires...

I guess time will tell.

I thought that could get more than 15 front downforce?

I expect 4WD to rule the day, yet again IMO. Making me think I should have not included 4WD. :banghead:
Or RS tires...

It does get more than 15 front downforce. In fact, it gets 40 front downforce.

What do you mean 'yet again'? :irked: I thought the fastest in the Euro shootout was an Evora :irked: And we're using RM, not RS... :irked:

It does get more than 15 front downforce. In fact, it gets 40 front downforce.

What do you mean 'yet again'? :irked: I thought the fastest in the Euro shootout was an Evora :irked: And we're using RM, not RS... :irked:
True, it might be the Evora, I'd forgotten that.
I know we're using RM, I picked them. ;)
Also, the 15 front downforce limit was my "easy way" of taking out cars that can murder everything else. It just seems easier and more level that way.
I imagine the McLaren F1 (20 front DF) would have done fantastically if it can fit into 600PP also.
And this was born:
"Street" cars with the option for more than 15 front downforce are not allowed.

Found this from a post I made in the 525PP European Car Shootout.

The Nardo is one of the few road cars with adjustable front and rear aero. That's built into the car and you can't remove or upgrade it. 15/35 aero on a street car means it can get a serious grip advantage as long as you don't have to give up to much HP for that extra downforce.

Means it has the same aero as the Cien.

I imagine the McLaren F1 (20 front DF) would have done fantastically if it can fit into 600PP also.

Have to agree with this. While in testing, I picked up an R390 GT1 Road Car, which with a wing, gets 35/80 downforce tops! And it has 35/65 to begin with...I've fully modded it and while it isn't quite up to speed with the LMP's as I thought it would be, for a road car it is seriously way too fast. :indiff:
The Nardo is one of the few road cars with adjustable front and rear aero. That's built into the car and you can't remove or upgrade it. 15/35 aero on a street car means it can get a serious grip advantage as long as you don't have to give up to much HP for that extra downforce.

So it is allowed then? Not that I'd know, I don't have a Nardo. I do have a Cien though...have never really used it though. Mainly because it is reallly slow stock compared to what it should be. :indiff:

Found this from a post I made in the 525PP European Car Shootout.

Means it has the same aero as the Cien.

Have to agree with this. While in testing, I picked up an R390 GT1 Road Car, which with a wing, gets 35/80 downforce tops! And it has 35/65 to begin with...I've fully modded it and while it isn't quite up to speed with the LMP's as I thought it would be, for a road car it is seriously way too fast. :indiff:

So it is allowed then? Not that I'd know, I don't have a Nardo. I do have a Cien though...have never really used it though. Mainly because it is reallly slow stock compared to what it should be. :indiff:
As long as it's impossible for the car to have more than 15 front DF, it's cleared for takeoff.
There's a few I know that get 15 front, from what I've seen none have a noticeable advantage though.

There's a few I know that get 15 front, from what I've seen none have a noticeable advantage though.

As I proved with the Gallardo beating 3 cars with identical PP but 10 front downforce on the Road Course. 15 would be harder to beat for it depending on what car it goes up against. But either way its performance on the speedway in high speed corners is terrible compared to all the others (save RS6 Avant, which I know didn't get the best stats it could :indiff:).

As I proved with the Gallardo beating 3 cars with identical PP but 10 front downforce on the Road Course. 15 would be harder to beat for it depending on what car it goes up against. But either way its performance on the speedway in high speed corners is terrible compared to all the others (save RS6 Avant, which I know didn't get the best stats it could :indiff:).
I didn't expect much from the wagon, probably to heavy for the big dogs here, good thinking though valuing the speedway times, I have a feeling they'll come in handy.

We have a new entry as a test driver, and they'rrrrrre (Tony the Tiger!) crazy! :crazy:
Ealirendur will be building each car himself with his own cars.

I didn't expect much from the wagon, probably to heavy for the big dogs here, good thinking though valuing the speedway times, I have a feeling they'll come in handy.

We have a new entry as a test driver, and they'rrrrrre (Tony the Tiger!) crazy! :crazy:
Ealirendur will be building each car himself with his own cars.
Hope he has a Pikes Peak!:D:crazy:
Just kidding...maybe.:lol:

I think C-ZETA's results might be a bit skewed. Not sure how much tuning he did to each before testing, then you have the whole driving style thing going on. Not saying your results are wrong or bad C-ZETA just that someone else could get very different results from testing.:)👍👍

I can't seem to find it in the first post but are wings allowed as long as it doesn't go over 15 at the front?

I can't seem to find it in the first post but are wings allowed as long as it doesn't go over 15 at the front?

As long as the car can't in any fashion, with any modification, with any setting, have more than 15 front downforce, yes.

I used a McLaren SLR by Mercedes-Benz

Aero:
Front:- Rear: 50

Power Level: 98.3% (@632 BHP)

Trans:
Max Speed: 199
Individual Gears: Default

LSD:
Initial Torque: 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Suspension: