600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
I need a car with no engine stage to be 600 pp with only 2,5% , this car is only avaible as prize car, or rarely UCD i think, so i've opened a new account and do the levels till having the ticket. But it was impossible to send the ticket to my other account. So when ok i will give the PSN of this new account to share my car directly from it.
That works fine, have to wonder what she is though.

This car would be my choice if I hadn´t submitted yet :P

raVer
You're welcome to chose any car you want, since you haven't posted or linked your car/tune yet. I'm perfectly fine with changes as long as they aren't "officially" posted/linked to here.
If it's posted here then testers may already start testing it, which could make a bit of a headache.

You're welcome to chose any car you want, since you haven't posted or linked your car/tune yet. I'm perfectly fine with changes as long as they aren't "officially" posted/linked to here.
If it's posted here then testers may already start testing it, which could make a bit of a headache.

I submitted my tune , so it´s ok and I´d like to see how the testers wrestle the monster around Indy :D

I didn´t wrote my tune down.You are the only one who has the tune.

raVer

Last edited:
I submitted my tune , so it´s ok and I´d like to see how the testers wrestle the monster around Indy :D
raVer
Care to enlighten the rest of the world as to what car you've entered? You know me I don't like running what other people are using...especially if I can find an oddball to make competitive.

Just a note for anyone interested the Callaway C12 fully modified with rear wing set to 20 is 599PP.:D
Some of you have heard of the other white meat, well this is the other C12.:lol:

I didn´t wrote my tune down.You are the only one who has the tune.

raVer
Works for me, I suspect it'll be a monster, incredible specs.
It will be hell on wheels, one way or another. 👍

Care to enlighten the rest of the world as to what car you've entered? You know me I don't like running what other people are using...especially if I can find an oddball to make competitive.

Just a note for anyone interested the Callaway C12 fully modified with rear wing set to 20 is 599PP.:D
Some of you have heard of the other white meat, well this is the other C12.:lol:
Don't worry, you won't enter it. I promise.
It's up to raVer if he wants it kept secret until closer to deadline.

Works for me, I suspect it'll be a monster, incredible specs.
It will be hell on wheels, one way or another. 👍

Don't worry, you won't enter it. I promise.
It's up to raVer if he wants it kept secret until closer to deadline.

Yes , keep it secret.

btw did you test the monster?

raVer

Dylans1o
I am an Artsy person

Also it pops out from most other people :)

It could be Pony writing. If only it was little. ;)

I've realized that submitting a 'First Ever Tune' for a contest is a stupid move. But it's the only way I'll learn. I'm struggling with car selection. I don't think anyone else will pick what I do.

So after being the 7th fastest driver for the "Harveywallbanger's FF Shootout",(Out of 7.) I might be the last best tuner. I'm consistent and am having more GT5 fun. So keep an eye out for a Pink monster tuned by Milldrum.

Thanks for the votes of confidence guys. It's about enjoyment as well as ability. I'll take your advice re. the seasonal CyKosis, and if I can make it fun, I'll be willing to put the 200 or so laps in for testing.

These shootouts are a great way by themselves to learn tracks as I discovered in the latest round of seasonals. I'm not so flash with the LMPs, but after the Euro shootout, I golded the Laguna race on the first attempt (with praiano's Bentley, thanks mate 👍), the others I haven't even completed yet. I just keep wiping out. :grumpy:

So after being the 7th fastest driver for the "Harveywallbanger's FF Shootout",(Out of 7.) I might be the last best tuner. I'm consistent and am having more GT5 fun. So keep an eye out for a Pink monster tuned by Milldrum.

Well, if you take a car, make it faster then it was and easier to handle, then surely it will be the same impacts for the faster testers right?

Yes , keep it secret.

btw did you test the monster?

raVer
Not yet, though I do look forward to it.

Are concept cars allowed?:dunce:
As of now, yes, though I'll be checking the Cien concept out later against some other cars to make sure it's not another Trial Celica. ;)
Any insight on the Nardo would be good as well, as I don't have one of those yet.

This is my car for the shootout.

Audi le Mans Quattro '03

lemansqconc20032.jpg

ON SHARE AT NEW PSN " praiano66 "

Only Titanium racing exhaust ,no chassis reinforcement.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3197 stock
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h =236 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.256
2: 2.333
3: 1.756
4: 1.373
5: 1.113
6: 0.924

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222 mph

power 675 HP limter 99,3%
weight 1244 KG
perf. points 600 pp

Downforce 0/0

lsd front 10/30/07
LSD Rear 14/35/12
Torque distrib. 30/70

Ride Height -05/-15
Spring Rate 14.5/15.0
Extension 7/3
Compression 7/5
Anti-roll bars 5/3

Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.04/+0.14

Brake Balance 6/4

tires R2/R2

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I guess I'll PM them if they haven't cleared room up a couple days before the deadline then, thanks for sending all those requests, I know how much fun it is. :crazy:

I guess I'll PM them if they haven't cleared room up a couple days before the deadline then, thanks for sending all those requests, I know how much fun it is. :crazy:

Can add me as a tester too, i have to learn this track anyway, it'll be a good oportunity.

I'm in as a tuner but won't have the time to be a tester. I may be able to give some unofficial feedback for the roadcourse portion if I can find a way to squeeze it in.

I may have missed it in the OP but is TCS allowed? And do testers have to use the tuners value for it if so?

I may have missed it in the OP but is TCS allowed? And do testers have to use the tuners value for it if so?
Grip reduction real, ABS as stated in tune, if not stated ABS:1 is considered default.
No Skid Recovery Force, Active Steering, or ASM for any cars, even if specified in tune.
I figured I'd leave TCS up to drivers, or tuners can request it, though they should know some of us will turn slower times with it on.

Can add me as a tester too, i have to learn this track anyway, it'll be a good oportunity.
I assume Praiano66 PSN, since you already added everyone there?

I figured I'd leave TCS up to drivers, or tuners can request it, though they should know some of us will turn slower times with it on.

I assume Praiano66 PSN, since you already added everyone there?
Not generally a fan of TCS but because of the insane amounts of torque a couple of my test cars have it may be a choice between TCS possibly slowing you down and doing donuts when trying to get back on the throttle out of corners on the road course. I have one potential candidate that's pushing nearly 800ft-lbs of torque and around 750hp.:eek::scared::crazy::D

Not generally a fan of TCS but because of the insane amounts of torque a couple of my test cars have it may be a choice between TCS possibly slowing you down and doing donuts when trying to get back on the throttle out of corners on the road course. I have one potential candidate that's pushing nearly 800ft-lbs of torque and around 750hp.:eek::scared::crazy::D
I never use it, but as you mention, it may help some drivers, worst case-scenario, it may help even out any advantage a 4WD would have for some drivers.
Of course, if a tuner really thinks everyone needs TCS for their car, I have no problem using it, but it will hurt the lap time.

Tell you what I'll send you a car in a moment and let you try it out. Then you tell me how bad you think it will be for a ds3 user or less skilled wheel driver to run without a little TCS.

Other than some race cars I've never had this much trouble trying to get the rear end to hook up. Of course I don't think I've ran many FR cars with this kind of torque either.:lol:

Back