600 PP Road Car Shootout @ Indy

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 781 comments
I'm a tuner BTW. And I am entering, as I will be getting my PS3 next week. Now pray that my USB doesn't **** up my game save during that time...

I can be a host for anyone who needs it. I won't be testing this time though. I don't know the road course well enough to do justice to anyones work.

I can be a host for anyone who needs it. I won't be testing this time though. I don't know the road course well enough to do justice to anyones work.
Sorry to hear, feel free to change your mind. ;)
Laps are laps in my book, for what it's worth. 👍

I'll let you know if I do have a change of heart. I'll need to find some time to put in some low powered laps to learn a line that works for me.

I'll let you know if I do have a change of heart. I'll need to find some time to put in some low powered laps to learn a line that works for me.

Come on my friend ,let's have fun, me too i almost never race or drive on this track, but testing cars for the event with a ghost show you quickly the good driving line , there is not a lot of secrets... 👍:):)

My only gripe and it's not your choice of tracks cause I love Indy 500 it that alot of people don't know about the old layout with an apron as big a Texas. Not this NASCRAP/F1 grass in the corners with curbs, and took away "Mario's Line"!!!!!!!!!!!
Note to tuners work on your springs and toe/camber so your cars can turn for both layouts. I'm really looking forward to see what you all have

SLS ACR ZR1 458 MP4-12C yup can't wait!!

Indy

As they say in for a penny in for a pound so CSLACR go ahead and add me on the tester side as well...yes everyone be afraid, be very very afraid, ole Harvey Wallbanger here is going to get behind the wheel of your pride and joy for this event!:crazy::D

Remember as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Hey Tris, don't let lack of track knowledge put you off (never stopped me from showing myself up). Be a shame to not have your input. Have a blast around the Road track on the Muscle Car Seasonal. I took my '69 Camaro there for a quick familiarisation yesterday. Earn some Cr whilst you learn.

As for myself, I'm on the fence, but I think I fancy a crack at tuning for this one ... if I can find something suitably leftfield :mischievous:

{Cy}

Hey everyone remember just because your a tuner doesn't mean you can't test as well! CSLACR is allowing you to do both for this shootout so there's no reason to sit on the sidelines after your tunes are submitted.👍👍

Now let's see if the Wallbanger here can avoid earning the slowest driver award.:lol:

Hey everyone remember just because your a tuner doesn't mean you can't test as well! CSLACR is allowing you to do both for this shootout so there's no reason to sit on the sidelines after your tunes are submitted.👍👍

Now let's see if the Wallbanger here can avoid earning the slowest driver award.:lol:

Yeah I would like to be a tester also

I would like to enter as tester and tuner .

I might enter a ZZII I only have one example (my baby) , does anybody have a stock ZZII they could gift ? please dont make me power refresh the UCD :D

@ CLS I dont see any mention of ballast which may be relevant if the engine limiter is capped at 2.5%

I might enter a ZZII I only have one example (my baby) , does anybody have a stock ZZII they could gift ? please dont make me power refresh the UCD :D
I might bigberry. Let me check, if I do I'll send it in a few minutes.

CSLACR changed the OP there is no restriction on ballast.

I might enter a ZZII I only have one example (my baby) , does anybody have a stock ZZII they could gift ? please dont make me power refresh the UCD :)

on the way

Indy
Crap have to wait til refresh I HATE LIMITS PD I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Is the 1/4 mile track after the turn 6 a part of the principal track?? can we use it??
If it's outside the rumbles on the left you mean, firstly, there's little to no time to gain, traction is rubble out there, secondly, it's off the true track.

Add me in!!
Tuner, tester, or both?

I might give this a go. I'll delete some people off my friends list tomorrow.
Tuner, tester, or both?

Updated post #2 - Let me know if you should be in a different section or both guys. 👍

Added myself to the tuners list, just can't help myself when I think of all the awesome cars that fit in, actually more than I anticipated.

I have 6 cars which I'll be testing tomorrow, all are at 600PP (or close, I can just break them in). They are...RS 6 Avant, Camaro SS, Viper SRT10 ACR, 458 Italia, Gallardo LP 560-4 and Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce. Also was gonna try and get a Zonda C12S 7.3 but I haven't found one in the UCD and it isn't tradeable :(

I need a car with no engine stage to be 600 pp with only 2,5% , this car is only avaible as prize car, or rarely UCD i think, so i've opened a new account and do the levels till having the ticket. But it was impossible to send the ticket to my other account. So when ok i will give the PSN of this new account to share my car directly from it.

CSLACR
Cars:
Any road car tuned to 600PP to be driven at Indianapolis Road Course & Speedway. Racing cars & Tuner cars are not allowed. "Street" cars with the option for more than 15 front downforce are not allowed.

Dylans1o
Are Tuner cars allowed in this Event??

Sorry, no Tuners.

Back