B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Hi,I used to host races manually when RR-ing started and did about 30 races a day. Now I've got the widget I'll be doing 75-85 races a day. If you want me to host you just add me: TheAwesomist789 In return I would like a cheap-mediocre car every now and again as I'm aiming for 1,000 cars. My widget will be used on wednesdays only and I may host manual races at the weekend. If your interested add me with the message starting with "GT5 GTP RR" plus anything else. I'll look forward to see your money going through the roof.T

Hi,I used to host races manually when RR-ing started and did about 30 races a day.

Holy! That's a lot of races to start manually, I must say.

Now I've got the widget I'll be doing 75-85 races a day.

And that's a lot of races to start automatically. Even if I run the widget 24/7, on average, I don't manage to do more than 60 races a day. How are you planning on getting 75-85 races done?

lol A Second PS3 is needed to do more that 71 races in a day. Think hes over estimated way to much..
As you can only do 3 races in 1 hour max due to the time the remote races takes to set up and load.

Then you have to kill Yahoo!-widget it self... (the process in task manager)
One more reason for a browser version. Plugins and extensions run as separate items.
Well that's the bump Chromium make that no plugin/extension can stall or crash the browser.

Does anybody know of a way of going back to the random selection of tracks and lengths of races after entering the country code and forcing it to run on the Le Mans circuit.

Still looking for an answer to this if anybody knows, cant find anything about it on the forum anywhere ie is there a specific code you can enter using the preference statement to return it to the default setting of random tracks

Thanks

Mixxer
Still looking for an answer to this if anybody knows, cant find anything about it on the forum anywhere ie is there a specific code you can enter using the preference statement to return it to the default setting of random tracks

Thanks

Have you tried deleting the widget and running something like CCleaner to clean the registry entry? It should set everything back to square one?

It seems that it doesnt matter now as the offline events have changed and its reset back to running different races, but thanks for the assist anyways.

Apologies if my question has been covered in the other 173 pages of this thread

Is there a specific number of drivers it takes to start a race
I have 6 drivers (all online) on my regular account, and on my secondary account I have a B-Spec driver at Level 1 (also online)

The widget acknowledges that I have this driver avalible, but the cycle seems to just be

. Loading Race Events
. Reserving Drivers
. Starting Race (stays like this for about 30 seconds)
. Race Ended

Any idea why its not letting races occur ?
I am having the same problem. It will go through this cycle without doing a remote race. I put on the widget and 10 hours later, my driver only accrued $10K. It used to work fine, and I have tried reinstalling it several times and nothing seems to work. Any ideas why it does this?

Apparently, all the races have changed in the past 48 hours. Can anyone check the payouts and event codes to make sure everything still works and so we know what the highest payout race is?

Apparently, all the races have changed in the past 48 hours. Can anyone check the payouts and event codes to make sure everything still works and so we know what the highest payout race is?
Prize grid in progress.
Prizes have been completely over hauled.

Last edited:
so far so good, no problems found, you see....i just want to go to bed, I pay the electricity bill and I want to buy some gt5 cars, there shouldn't be anything wrong w/ this widget at all..

Prize grid in progress.
Prizes have been completely over hauled.

Thank you for your effort on that, I greatly appreciate it. Looks like its gone back to random, so I guess the event codes all changed as well.

P.S. Interesting note. It looks like the Indy/LMS race is MUCH shorter timewise than the other races as well, ~15 min v. ~25 min (per race). I haven't checked all of them though, so I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Quick Update, Easy tracks pay less. A lot less.
Current incomplete figures is that you only earn ~100 credits/min more in Le mans ( 27640 ) Than in the Ferrari enzo ( 34980 ) event.. the NSX event ( 34660 )is in third.

Full 11 event grid will follow later. (swip as servers go down for them to work on)

Last edited:
Quick Update, Easy tracks pay less. A lot less.
Current incomplete figures is that you only earn ~100 credits/min more in Le mans ( 27640 ) Than in the Ferrari enzo ( 34980 ) event.. the NSX event ( 34660 )is in third.

Full 11 event grid will follow later. (swip)

So, given that it take 3-10 minutes to load a race, we should be going with the Monza/Ferrari race then?

Have they cleared out all the server logs where the widget gets the reciprocate data from with the recent maintenance?

Scrap that, must've been temporary.

Anyone wanting to help find all the new track / country codes can do it fairly easily. Go to the GT website and select a country from the country selector list. Log in to your account (GT5 My Home) and click on Remote Race. When you get the pop up track / event selection window go to view source of the web page (in Firefox right click and pick "View Page Source"). Search through the web page source code for the lines that look like this:-

Code:
<dd class="link"><a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="gt5bspec.selectEvent(5926)" title="YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 / Fuji Speedway F">&nbsp;</a></dd>

The bits you want are the number in
Code:
onclick="gt5bspec.selectEvent(5926)"
i.e. 5926 in this case

and the name of the event
Code:
title="YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 / Fuji Speedway F"

Keep searching down the page until you have found them all then post them here.

To get things going here are the codes for the UK and US

UK Track Codes

32827 "YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 / Fuji Speedway F"
32828 "2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA / Superspeedway - Daytona
32829 "McLaren MP4-12C '10 / Tsukuba Circuit"
32830 "CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 / Autumn Ring"
32831 "Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 / Superspeedway - Indy
32832 "IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 / Deep Forest Raceway"
32833 "Challenger R/T '70 / Nürburgring GP/F"
32834 "CT230R '08 / Suzuka Circuit"
32835 "Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Cape Ring"
32836 "458 Italia '09 / Autodromo Nazionale Monza"
32837 "Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 / Circuito de Madrid"

US Track Codes

5926 "YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R '08 / Fuji Speedway F"
5927 "2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA / Superspeedway - Daytona"
5928 "McLaren MP4-12C '10 / Tsukuba Circuit"
5929 "CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 / Autumn Ring"
5930 "Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 / Superspeedway - Indy"
5931 "IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 / Deep Forest Raceway"
5932 "Challenger R/T '70 / Nürburgring GP/F"
5933 "CT230R '08 / Suzuka Circuit"
5934 "Spider 1600 Duetto '66 / Cape Ring"
5935 "458 Italia '09 / Autodromo Nazionale Monza"
5936 "Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 / Circuito de Madrid"

Mebee someone could then compile the whole lot in to a new spreadsheet or update the one at the start of this thread?

For details of how to use the track codes, access debug mode and the like I leave that as an exercise for the student ;)

Mike 8-{>

Last edited:
I was really hoping PD would weed out the uncompetitive cars!!!
They Did from day one.
Its called a Nascar event. Every single car has the same performance. Grid position and B-spec level then decides the winner, but that's why they payed less than le mans.

The lemon cars are in events to stop level 40 drivers winning every event.
The 2 new car classes have 2 super cars per event.

These Events were you gamble on getting a super car pay more than Nascar now.

The results are in.
Highest paying event per hour
Is Not Ferrari yep you lose money running Ferrari but not much.

1st Le mans car event still pays out more per hour but the bonus is small
2nd is the Alfa romeo car event .
3rd Ferrari car event.

Quick question: How do I input track code now?

I'm on a mac and have been using this since the beginning but I notice there is no debug window in the new version.

Back