B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
ok so i have the widget up and running and im logged into the gran turismo site but its not running races after another. i put the info into the debug mode and i still have to select a race on my computer every 20 minutes or so. so what went wrong?

ok so i have the widget up and running and im logged into the gran turismo site but its not running races after another. i put the info into the debug mode and i still have to select a race on my computer every 20 minutes or so. so what went wrong?

What does it say in the debug window?

is anyone having problems with the widget running the race you want?

its been set to the in indy race for a while now but now its running them randomly even tho ive set it to run indy again?

is anyone having problems with the widget running the race you want?

its been set to the in indy race for a while now but now its running them randomly even tho ive set it to run indy again?

You sure you've set it to Indy, and not La Sarthe? And if you're sure, you sure you've used the right country code?

ok so after u type "preferences.preferredRace.value = id;" in just hit reload and close the debug window?

You have to replace "id" with the number for the track/event/race you want to run and then hit the return/enter key on your keyboard. The number you entered should appear in the debug window above. If that works then you should be able to close the debug window. The widget will then run that race again and again until you change it.

Does that help?

Mike 8-{>

You have to replace "id" with the number for the track/event/race you want to run and then hit the return/enter key on your keyboard. The number you entered should appear in the debug window above. If that works then you should be able to close the debug window. The widget will then run that race again and again until you change it.

Does that help?

Mike 8-{>

thats what i did, i think the problem was that the widget couldnt find any racers. thanks for responding

my only question now is only 1 person shows up in my friend list on the widget, am i going to have to uninstall and reinstall it so the people ive added recently show up under the manage driver list

my only question now is only 1 person shows up in my friend list on the widget, am i going to have to uninstall and reinstall it so the people ive added recently show up under the manage driver list

Try to force re-authentication, if that doesn't work, the servers might not have caught up yet. What you can do is try logging into the gt website, logging back out, logging back in, and see whether your friends are there yet. Once they show up on the gt website to force re-authentication should do the trick.

Try to force re-authentication, if that doesn't work, the servers might not have caught up yet. What you can do is try logging into the gt website, logging back out, logging back in, and see whether your friends are there yet. Once they show up on the gt website to force re-authentication should do the trick.

thats what it took, thats why the widget wasnt working cuz it couldnt find any racers, up and running now

when i click on the b-spec grinder 2.5.2 link in the OP , it says problem loading page .. i am using firefox ; is there something im doing wrong? :yuck:

when i click on the b-spec grinder 2.5.2 link in the OP , it says problem loading page .. i am using firefox ; is there something im doing wrong? :yuck:
Depends how old the firefox version is.
Also depends on if your ISP blocks content.

Mirrors for the widget.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1A0E756M
http://hotfile.com/dl/130830329/e95b3c0/B-SpecGrinder252.zip.html
http://netload.in/dateiMuI90MuoSQ/B-SpecGrinder252.zip.htm

If you can't download yahoo widget os. then theres something massively wrong. as yahoo is a big company.

So with these new codes, can we still set it to race at La Sarthe? Is there a new code for it or something because the old code doesn't work.

If we can't race at La Sarthe, what's the best race for money and/or xp now?

Will this widget or can this widget get downloaded on my iphone as an app? It would be sick if can do this from work thru my phone.

Will this widget or can this widget get downloaded on my iphone as an app? It would be sick if can do this from work thru my phone.
nope.
The OS is Yahoo widgets. Not IOS( insert version number ) because it uses PD copyrighted Code ( which yonis reverse engineered ) there could be problems getting it on app Store. (which would limit it to HACKOS only)
The SDK for Idevices Costs money as well .
Yonis has moved on to Web browser extension coding but theres nothing stopping you from coding one if you got the money $$ for Idevices.

nope.
The OS is Yahoo widgets. Not IOS( insert version number ) because it uses PD copyrighted Code ( which yonis reverse engineered ) there could be problems getting it on app Store. (which would limit it to HACKOS only)
The SDK for Idevices Costs money as well .
Yonis has moved on to Web browser extension coding but theres nothing stopping you from coding one if you got the money $$ for Idevices.

wow.Got lost for second,but that kind of sucks though, don't matter will do just fine with out it.thanks GraphiteGB.

i have a problem , i can only get 7 drivers to run at a time ,ive uninstalled it redownloaded it , changed the seconds to 25 & then to 15 , i have several friends on my list and yet it only runs mine , never anymore else, i know it can fill a field of 16 but it only fills 7 why and how to fix it ?
thanks

Back