Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
MINI COOPER S '05 // 450pp // ONLINE OK

london4.jpg

Parts needed for the tune:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
No chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Fully customizableTransmission
Clutch twin plate
Flywheel semi-racing
Fully customizable suspension kit.

Characteristics:
power: 237 hp
weight: 1004 kg
perf. Points: 450 pp

Transmission

Gear box:
Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2.871
3- Select top speed at 290 km/h =180 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3.390
2: 2.526
3: 1.954
4: 1.564
5: 1.292
6: 1.100

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 276 km/h = 172 mph

LSD Front 10/18/5

Suspensions settings:

Ride Height -05/-10

Spring Rate 11.3/08.4
Extension 8/2
Compression 8/7
Anti-roll bars 1/2
Camber 2.2/1.2
Toe -0.04/+0.14

Brake Balance 7/7

Tires: SPORT SOFT TIRES

OBSERVATIONS: Shift at 6800 rpm .

Enjoy.

The muscle cars met up last night (night for me), just to check out the compitition and I must say I'm feeling a little confident. There is however another srt8 in the group and it seems tuned nicely. We were only playing around for now untill the races on saturday. I think I have the better car for now, Thankx loads for the help..

Oh I stole your tune for the Rx7 spirit, I dont like the look of it with the big aero kit so I left mine stock, still has downforce 8. racing tyres the suspention works fine with 15 - 10 but sport is 15 - 8 ... Its a very good car for what it is, fast and light. Thinkig of making a drift car version.

The muscle cars met up last night (night for me), just to check out the compitition and I must say I'm feeling a little confident. There is however another srt8 in the group and it seems tuned nicely. We were only playing around for now untill the races on saturday. I think I have the better car for now, Thankx loads for the help..

Oh I stole your tune for the Rx7 spirit, I dont like the look of it with the big aero kit so I left mine stock, still has downforce 8. racing tyres the suspention works fine with 15 - 10 but sport is 15 - 8 ... Its a very good car for what it is, fast and light. Thinkig of making a drift car version.

Hi, good to hear this, it's possible to make the car more adapted for each race with a quick fine tune.
Use any tune you want the way you want, don't need to stole anything, they are made for this .. shared ,adapted,modified..... this is their function Have a good day.

Have

Hi, good to hear this, it's possible to make the car more adapted for each race with a quick fine tune.
Use any tune you want the way you want, don't need to stole anything, they are made for this .. shared ,adapted,modified..... this is their function Have a good day.

Have

Yes I know all your tunes are here for anyone to have (very nice of you). When I say I stole it, Its just a way of saying I used your tune and adapted it a little. Like most of the tunes you have put on here. I actually look on here when I get a new car to see if you have a tune for it first. I like to use your tunes as a base tune and make it my own from there. Its better than starting from stock and much quicker too.

I took the tune from the srt8 and made that my own too. Less dampers and a bit more or less ride hight (depending on track). I also change the gears a lot. I like the way you spread the gears and it works well but on some cars you can make it beter if you have the time. Everyone drives difrently and its always good to have a go and try to tune a car to suit the user.

No matter what you say I still think you are a 'Machine' and I dont think enough people give you the credit you desirve..

Thanx a lot..

Yes I know all your tunes are here for anyone to have (very nice of you). When I say I stole it, Its just a way of saying I used your tune and adapted it a little. Like most of the tunes you have put on here. I actually look on here when I get a new car to see if you have a tune for it first. I like to use your tunes as a base tune and make it my own from there. Its better than starting from stock and much quicker too.

I took the tune from the srt8 and made that my own too. Less dampers and a bit more or less ride hight (depending on track). I also change the gears a lot. I like the way you spread the gears and it works well but on some cars you can make it beter if you have the time. Everyone drives difrently and its always good to have a go and try to tune a car to suit the user.

No matter what you say I still think you are a 'Machine' and I dont think enough people give you the credit you desirve..

Thanx a lot..

I'm not a machine........................ when unpluged of PSN. :) Don't know ,just can't stop !!

hommemachine.jpg

TOYOTA MR2 1600 G-LIMITED SUPER CHARGER ‘86 // ONLINE OK

mazdaracewaylagunaseca3g.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca3l.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca3o.jpg
mazdaracewaylagunaseca3y.jpg

TUNED TO THE MAX

1- Select default
2- Select top speed at = 290 km/h
3- Select final gear at 4.285 (stock) set for max speed Nurburgring straight, higher Final gear to low max speed.
1: 2.524
2: 1.881
3: 1.456
4: 1.165
5: 0.962
6: 0.819

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 290 km/h

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 305 hp
weight 910 kg
perf. Points: 491 pp

LSD Rear 12/36/16

Ride Height -20/-10

Spring Rate 7.0/9.4
Extension 8/1
Compression 7/2
Anti-roll bars 3/7
Camber 1.6/2.0
Toe -0.18/+0.16

Brake Balance 5/2

Tires: Sport soft tires.

Enjoy.

What are the downfore settings? Thankyou in advance.

What are the downfore settings? Thankyou in advance.

id say by the look of it it would be 0-0 im not 100% though:), iven if the rear spoiler has got downforce you wouldnt be able to adjust it any way.👍

This is the base for everybody who look for a GT5 tune. Great job of our friend "Adrenaline".
Need to be updated, my last 8 or 10 tunes are not there yet.

Great site ......

Ours too. We both release cars too fast for Adrenaline to keep up. :lol:👍

Ours too. We both release cars too fast for Adrenaline to keep up. :lol:👍

He must have some betters things to do, and things better than playing GT5 must be very good , whatever he's doing actually. For shure he have fun with this. That's the good point.

But don't forget your friends my friend fastadrenaline, :guilty: , this site is very important for all of us.

👍 Have a good day everybody !! :)

many thanks, m ine is painted yellow with green wheels, i call him Pele'

No better name :)

The setup CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C6) '06 may be the same for the RM version or change much?

Totally diferent, it's another car. Nada ver.

You have 3 tunes on adrenaline site and only top tunes, choose the best for you.

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06
RKM Motorsports
Mad FinnTuners Co.
JG's Tune Shop

https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

I was racing the Capuccino cup ,first race tonight, amazing, only very fast people, i was in the middle of the pack. Need to learn to stay concentrate more than 5 laps, 2 races 2 spin end of race when i was in the front pack and you need to go out of the way and let everybody pass to no disturb their race... never race like this, only tuning during hours and hours....:)
I begin to like this, my second race will be better. Take care everybody...:sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 // OFFLINE TUNE

This tune is very special. This car is amazing, very easy to control direction throttle and weight displacement. This is the perfect gymkhana car, but it's not only drifting and power sliding easy, it's also very fast and for this reason this exact tune will be my car for the next 4WD 500pp tsukuba shootout. It's able to do 58"200 with sport soft 500pp on this track. For Gymkhana you can use comfort soft and you will slide with a perfect precision around the cones. No way to describe how easy it is, just try it.
Unfortunately, it was impossible ( i've tried during several days) to find this perfect balance Online. This is the reason why it's not "NOT ONLINE OK".

tsukubacircuit2t.jpg
tsukubacircuit3g.jpg
tsukubacircuit4l.jpg

Parts needed for the tune:
Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcment (this one had one )
Window weight reduction
Engine stage 3
ECU
Racing air filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Titanium racing exhaust
Turbo 3
Fully customizableTransmission
Fully customizable suspension kit.

Characteristics:
power: 384 hp
weight: 1066 kg
perf. Points: 500 pp

Transmission

Gear box:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.620
3- Select top speed at 240 km/h = 149 mph
1: 2.655
2: 2.030
3: 1.568
4: 1.230
5: 0.998

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 223 km/h = 139 mph

LSD Front 10/40/14
LSD Rear 08/55/5

diferential 35/65

Suspensions settings:

Ride Height -25/-35

Spring Rate 12.5/11.5
Extension 6/6
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 2/3
Camber 1.0/0.8
Toe -0.25/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/2

Tires: SPORT SOFT TIRES // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Enjoy.

Hello everybody. I'll put my car "PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85" on share later after the job, +- 6 hours. For who don't have the car or want to make a quick test. You have to drive it, i never feel this with a car on GT ,try it at Tsukuba sport soft tires, first time i slide with a perfect control like this. And it make the car faster than the normal way, looking for grip and driving line, just point the car out the corner drifting and you go out of it like a bullit. Can make also the experience with comfort soft on TGTT ,it's like real Gymkhana car around the cone.
Need to make the experience, no words to describe better than this.

many thanks, m ine is painted yellow with green wheels, i call him Pele'

Hi my friend, i've sent back your Pelé Impreza RM. Not a big improvement, but it's better to drive now. Mostly on short tracks like Eiger. Check your PSN messages, i don't remember the exacts settings numbers but there is 2 differents ride height Online and Offline. The car have to stay on the edge ,if not the understeer don´t allow agressive driving and early acceleration out corner.

Enjoy and give me some news after you test it. Have a good day.

Hello everybody. I'll put my car "PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85" on share later after the job, +- 6 hours. For who don't have the car or want to make a quick test. You have to drive it, i never feel this with a car on GT ,try it at Tsukuba sport soft tires, first time i slide with a perfect control like this. And it make the car faster than the normal way, looking for grip and driving line, just point the car out the corner drifting and you go out of it like a bullit. Can make also the experience with comfort soft on TGTT ,it's like real Gymkhana car around the cone.
Need to make the experience, no words to describe better than this.

Good day to you Sir. I'm on tonight. If PSN holds up, I'll give it a quick blast. I've been thinking about trying to make a gymkhana car. I was thinking about going soft on the springs and hard on the dampers, much like my little rally Peugeot 206. But I see you've gone hard springs and dampers.

I'm a big fan of Peugeots...

{Cy}

Good day to you Sir. I'm on tonight. If PSN holds up, I'll give it a quick blast. I've been thinking about trying to make a gymkhana car. I was thinking about going soft on the springs and hard on the dampers, much like my little rally Peugeot 206. But I see you've gone hard springs and dampers.

I'm a big fan of Peugeots...

{Cy}

You will love it, i'm shure. It's magic the way it's easy to control. Personnaly ,i never feel this on any car or "Gymkhana tune car".

I've tried a lot of combinations, the only one that worked was the one i've published. Unfortunately , i could not reproduce the same car Online. Front and rear grip are different and the car have more pivot under online physics.

Everybody fan of Peugeot or not, must have this one in their garage . Great sensation. Have a good day

Hi Praiano, Do you mind if I use one of your tunes as an example of how to use my Tune Library? I want to show how a tune can be copied into the spreadsheet and saved. I could use one of mine but I don't want it to seem like too much self promotion. thanks.

Hi Praiano, Do you mind if I use one of your tunes as an example of how to use my Tune Library? I want to show how a tune can be copied into the spreadsheet and saved. I could use one of mine but I don't want it to seem like too much self promotion. thanks.

lamborghini1536
hi my friend

today i read, that your computer crashed and you lost your excel files with your setups

i already collected your tunes in an excel-file
it won't win a crown for beautiful design but it includes nearly every of your published tunings

check it out - maybe my files can help you a little

link:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=42aa30bc4cfb072e&sc=documents&id=42AA30BC4CFB072E!234

click on the file -> download - ready
there are different Versions (xls-xlsx / sorted-not sorted) but all include the same data

Richard / lamborghini1536

Good afternoon my friend, like i always say ,feel free you or anybody else to use my tunes for anything that can help the GT community. This is what they are made for.

Look what lamborghini1536 send to me last time, all my tunes are on the link and you can download in excel.
Use the way you want, it'll be a pleasure.
Have a nice day.

Good afternoon my friend, like i always say ,feel free you or anybody else to use my tunes for anything that can help the GT community. This is what they are made for.

Look what lamborghini1536 send to me last time, all my tunes are on the link and you can download in excel.
Use the way you want, it'll be a pleasure.
Have a nice day.

I saw that file. Very generous of your friend to take the time to do that for you. It is more of a database where every setting is separate. Mine is not so detailed. It is just an easy way for tuners to store their tunes and publish them, or for drivers to store tunes from tuning garages.

I know you have said I can use your tunes in different ways but I still do not feel comfortable doing new things without permission. Thanks again.

Your Gymkhana 205 turbo is brilliant fun.
I just spent 25 minutes spinning and sliding round the TGTT.
Great tune Praiano.

Yes my friend, this is the effect, 1/2hour of fun trying to understand why the car have this easy ,sane and fun reactions. If you touch any settings including LSD, you don't have this anymore. It's a straight edge of the tune where the car stand.
Have fun everybody.

Tune update, more easy fast and safe. Ready to push to the limits .

PAGANI ZONDA R '09 // ONLINE TUNE OK // NEW UPDATE

nrburgringnordschleife4v.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4x.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4g.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife4b.jpg

Tuned to the max.
Fantastic ring machine, under the 5'50" to 6'00" easy. Good any track ,and very safe for a such powerfull car.

1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3769 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h=249 mph
1: 2.838
2: 2.017
3: 1.506
4: 1.169
5: 0.940
6: 0.782

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h.=234 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 956 hp
weight 1070 kg
perf. points 693 pp

Downforce 40/65

LSD Rear 08/08/12

Ride Height -30/-25

Spring Rate 14.3/15.8
Extension 10/8
Compression 9/9
Anti-roll bars 1/1

Camber 1.8/2.0
Toe -0.05/+0.07

Brake Balance 7/6
tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

praiano63
Yes my friend, this is the effect, 1/2hour of fun trying to understand why the car have this easy ,sane and fun reactions. If you touch any settings including LSD, you don't have this anymore. It's a straight edge of the tune where the car stand.
Have fun everybody.

I was amazed when I got it to literally spin on the spot.
I did some drifting round Tsukuba as well this is a great car.

Back