Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Kudos for the creativity!! Maybe PD could bring in the future, its a legend 👍
Well done :)

I have been cleaning up standards for a little while now and have certainly gotten much better at it than when I first started. I am going to make this post a repository for all my "one-off" standard car edits - a sort of Standard to Premium clean up showroom.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks everybody for all the positive comments on the Group B set and the Audi Quattro S1 manipulation. :) Not 100% sure what will be coming next, I still have to take photos from my DTM replays and I'm planning a Big Boys Toys set featuring the likes of the VW Nardo W12, Speed 12, Cizetta, Saleen S7 etc... I just need a Speed 12 (anyone have one to share?)
In the meantime I've updated and upgraded my Gallery index in the OP and will change my banner soon as well to complete the look.
Thank you all for visiting - please do come again. :)
If I had my PS3 back, then I could of shared my Cerbera Speed 12 via the share option.

Hey Nato, that Audi Quattro is really great!
Well done.
Just a little bit from my side:
the shadows under the six headlights have soft edges, but the shadow of the car has sharp edges.
The rest is perfect imho…

Very cool Audi. It is odd that PD didn't add this to GT4/5 even though they have most of the other top group B cars.

Soloracer3 - Thank you kindly for the Speed 12! 👍
Raphaele - Thank you kind Sir - that's something I hadn't considered. :)
GDII - Thanks again - I can't work out why PD left that one out. :boggled:

Here is a quick set of left overs from the 2.0 Comp Week 43
Lancia Stratos Rally Car

:)

Your welcome :) I had two :lol: these stratos shots are amazing :drool: fantastic editing in them all!

Great job as usual Nato. I like all of the Rally set - nice composition and tones. I also like the Audi manipulation - great work. That must have taken a long time!

Skython11 - Thank you. :)
NBDESIGNZ - Thanks, I had entered it in the 2.0 Comp but the version I entered was over-edited and I didn't like it so I changed the entry. It wasn't until after the comp that I found the time to re-edit that and the others for this set.
Ariesps - Thanks very much. :)
Soloracer3 - Thanks again and thanks, I was pleased with how they turned out.
Primus Ortus - I'm glad you liked them, and yes the Audi manipulation took a looong time. :)
SVX - Thanks Buddy. :)
GDII - It is a fun car to drive. :)
TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks - seems to be a popular shot. :D

Haven't updated in awhile so here are my shots from this weeks CCCL shoot.
(All with some minor editing)
Evolution X @ Special Stage Route 5

Nice job Nato. I like the realism in the shots. Great aperture setting in the second to last photo - subtle enough, but not too much.

Very nice work Nato, I was wondering when we would be treated to another one of your sets :P I really like the sixth shot and an amazing set 👍

Thanks Primus and Solo. :) I find the changes to photomode in Spec 2.0 to be both good and bad. The "bloom" is nice but night shots now I find very hard to edit as there is quite bad artifacting all over the place - much more so than previously. I'll find a way to deal with it in future no doubt but to be honest I'm not very happy with this set.

Yeah I agree with that. The new photomode really sucks for night shots. Hopefully there is an update to fix that soon. And not just add one thing but cause another problem.

Very nice work Nato. I'm liking how you've explored with the angles, very interesting! Works great!

Love the shots. I thinking I may start using this track for my gallery thanks to you and SOLO. You and SOLO are my inspiration

Great shots throughout the entire gallery but the Lancia Delta S4 photos particularly caught my eye, awesome work with a standard model.

SVX
Very nice work Nato. I'm liking how you've explored with the angles, very interesting! Works great!
Thanks SVX I'm happy they're to your liking. :)
Ariesps
Very nice set!

Loving the tones on 3, 5 and 6.
Thank you.
matt-mtb
Love the shots. I thinking I may start using this track for my gallery thanks to you and SOLO. You and SOLO are my inspiration
Really?! Thanks! :embarrassed: :)
Stephen220378
Great shots throughout the entire gallery but the Lancia Delta S4 photos particularly caught my eye, awesome work with a standard model
Thank you for the compliments. I enjoy working with standards and editing them to look a little better. :)

Back