Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Ya it looks really good. I love the dead on back shot. I wouldn't have thought such a weird looking car could look so cool. Also if anyone could do me a big favor and click my race garage and go to the last post and tell me which pic to use I would really appreciate it.

Great pics Nato. Because of you, I finally kicked the dust off my 2J's tyres and took it for a spin on the 'Ring in the Real Circuit Seasonal. That car has the longest 1st gear in the history of 1st gears!

I have some 900 or so photos on my PS3 - 90% not posted anywhere before and several sets are in the making/editing and are coming. It's just time to do it that's the problem, however stay tuned... :)

somehow i knew he would post this again somewhere but in your gallery ? haha this is just hilarious hahah !!

Top Secret Exclusive Spy Photo

Deep in the Forest a new monster is being put through it's paces and my spy guy managed to sneak in, take this shot and smuggle it back out to me.

It's a Chevraudi or an Audrolet or something like that.

~ Soloracer3's request - Corvette/Audi R8 ~

---------------------

Well it's been a long long time between drinks here but I finally had something ready for you. I have several sets on the go some of which I should hopefully have out sometime in the next week.

If you're wondering what the comments above are about - I had someone randomly post a whole bunch of their own pictures in my gallery :boggled: which I have since had removed (thanks SlipZ) :)

Last edited:
Woo! You are back :D I was wondering when you would return and boy what a return!

I love the ZR8 :D Your photo stitching skills are brilliant :tip:

Very cool, I like it

Thanks, I'm glad you do. :)

Woo! You are back :D I was wondering when you would return and boy what a return!

I love the ZR8 :D Your photo stitching skills are brilliant :tip:

Yes, it's been awhile and thanks - wasn't the easiest combo but it turned out pretty good I think. I was going to create it on a city track for the 3.0 comp but I figured it was probably venturing too far into manipulation territory for that. :)

Woah :eek:

Now that is cool 👍

You could call that the Corvette C7, as isn't it gonna be mid engined?

Daaaaamn! That's so good! I can only imagine the amount of time going into that picture.
It's perfect!

And that is what I call Mad Skillz! Great Audrolet Nato. Amazing talent. I wish I could do that - oh the hybrids I would make... Glad to see you posting on your gallery again my friend.

SVX
Woah :eek:

Now that is cool 👍

You could call that the Corvette C7, as isn't it gonna be mid engined?
Thanks, I think I'll go with Solo's idea and call it the ZR-8. :)

:lol: Is it front or rear Engine. :D Great Work 👍
I would say it'll be a front engine car, but hey I guess it could have both! :D

Awesome, Nato, just awesome.I love it!:D

Wow, I love it, it came out perfect! Your editing skills are top notch my friend!

Very good car blending as usual. ;) Though imagine how awkward that car's side profile would be. :lol:

WOW ! Awesome gallery ! I like it ! :)
This hybrid is so cool ! :drool:

Daaaaamn! That's so good! I can only imagine the amount of time going into that picture.
It's perfect!

Audirolet CoR8e. :lol: Great Photoshopping! 👍

Great work Nato. You are really good at editing and that leads to endless possibilities.

And that is what I call Mad Skillz! Great Audrolet Nato. Amazing talent. I wish I could do that - oh the hybrids I would make... Glad to see you posting on your gallery again my friend.

This is too good... ;) Absolultely brilliant work :)👍

Niiiiice. :D

Thanks everyone for your kind comments :) As I've said before I like doing edits like that - that was the first time I've tried it with a moving Photo Mode shot which made it a little more tricky than the others I've done which were Photo Travel shots and easier to set up and edit.
So once again if you have any suggestions for another hybrid let me know.

I've just finished shooting for the week 60 2.0 Comp and I've got some shots I really rather like amongst them so next set will probably be the Ford GT LM Spec II at SSR X.

2.0 Entry (and preview)

--------

CCCL 45 entry (and preview)

There will be a set coming from this shoot also.

--------

3.0 Entry

Not a really good shot (of the car at least). Image consists of 4 photos stitched together vertically to get all of the building in.

Another shot I was working on for the 3.0 comp but didn't like the stationary wheels of the car so binned it.

Also stitched vertically.​

Last edited:
Wow, you and me think similarly maybe. I painted my *almost M5 the same color for my entry.
Also, our Ford GT entries are very similar also. Same track, almost same location on the track. We just have different GTs and different track times pretty much.

Nice photos.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back