Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
The Ultimate Supercar!

Okay its officially my favorite car in the game after taking it to the Supercars in an epic David VS Goliath match. I already loved it but this was of mythic proportions!

What is this Wünder Car you ask?
What car could possibly have Harvey Wallbanger, GT5s own lovable outlaw, dancing a jig and singing its praises?

Ladies and gentlemen it is my honor and privilege to present to you...a car I have affectionately dubbed the "Pocket Monster"...the one...the only...
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 "Pocket Monster V2":bowdown::gtpflag:

Yes folks that's correct! A Kei car has won a race in the Supercar Festival!

Okay so by now your probably wondering how to setup your own "Pocket Monster". Never fear because Harvey and the rest of the gang here at the Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports garage are ready to reveal all!

The Pocket Monster V2 is ole Harvey Wallbanger's Spec II refresh of this epic car so get ready for some epic driving fun.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_10.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Monterey Blue Pearl Metalic
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range Kit
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Racing Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -/-
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=2.810
2nd=2.090
3rd=1.620
4th=1.290
5th=1.070
3)Set Final gear to 3.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 167mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 7, Acceleration 21, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.6 Rear 1.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -25, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 12.6, Rear 10.8
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 5, Rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 5
Brakes Front 6, Rear 8

The car has 492PP,weighs 634Kg with a 64/36 front/rear weight distribution, has 201HP and produces 142ft-lb torque@5400rpm with a 8900rpm redline.

Note 1: Daihatsu sold this car as the Mira TR-XX Avanzato R '97 in its domestic Japanese home market.
Note 2: The power curve makes this a very good car to drive with an automatic transmission. If you drive with a manual transmission you may want to try using the Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit. This will result in 212HP, 206ft-lb Torque@5400rpm with an 8900rpm redline, and 510PP. However, the Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit produces a very peaky power curve so only careful shifting with a manual transmission will let you exploit this extra power.
Note 3: Will post a link to adjustments for running the car at 450PP and 420PP for use in the Japanese '90s, Compact Car and Lightweight K Cup.Seasonal races. On Comfort Medium Tires at 197HP and 800kg for the Tsukuba Time Trial. And finally at 500PP and 450PP on Sports Hard tires for use in Touge Races.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Photo of Supercar Eifel finishing times
IMAG0003-1.jpg

As requested by XDesperado67, here's a review on one of his cars. Not my best, as it was typed out at 1AM and early in the morning (the two times of day where you're at your laziest and most uncreative) due to a lack of time, but the review is much like the car. Short, quick, nothing complicated, and very child-ish in some areas.

Daihatsu Cuore review-

This car was set up for the Kei car seasonals. The car’s power, the weight, where that weight is placed, all of it has been taken into account to make sure that this will rip up the tarmac of the Eiffel circuit as quickly as those skinny little tyres can get it around. But speed only makes up half of this car. This tune. What it can also do, is turn the world into a cartoon. It’s so much fun! The noise, the grip, the pace, all of it, only does one thing. It makes you feel…happy. It flies past traffic like its suddenly been gifted 1000 horse power. There’s the same feeling of the wave of never-ending power pushing you along as you’d get in a X1. And then you get to a corner. Now, since I know next to nothing about Kei cars, my first thought was, ‘Is this a 4WD?’ And after a few more laps, this suspicion just kept on coming up. I kept thinking ‘Did Nismo or Ralliart have something to do with this? Why does it feel like I’m driving a GTR??’ It’s amazing, it’s only a FF, but with a 50/50 weight distribution and those racing softs, it feels, and handles, like it’s been possessed by Godzilla. It never understeers. Not only that, but get aggressive with it and you’d get something very few FF’s have. Lift-off oversteer. The moment when the rear tyres lose grip as opposed to the fronts giving in. That is something very rare. And very enjoyable. Which sort of defines this car really. Imagine this as the downsized offspring of a GTR and a NSX. The grip of the GTR, the purposeful-ness of the NSX, mixed in with some japanese lunacy/idiocy, and then get someone with a good touch with tuning to do it up. That’s what this has become. A perfect blend of FF grip, and FR oversteer. And now, I’m asking my self an important question…should I keep this car, risk getting reported and banned, or bid it a final farewell…well, although I’ll be sad to see it go (It made me feel so happy and young! Try it, trust me, it’s a fantastic little car, earned me 1.2 mil :D, didn’t even notice the time go by), at least I’ll know that I’ll have done it (some) justice with writing this. I hope.

(This section was added just because there’s so much I like)
Things I like-
-Very quick for its size
-Corners like a 4WD/FR
-MASSIVE FUN!!!!!!! :D :D !!!!!!
-Grips like a GTR
-Very agile
-Sleeper-y looks

Last edited:
The Pocket Monster V2 is currently shared on my second account for anyone who wants to try it out.

Settings sheet 1 is the unrestricted tune as listed above which is perfect for grinding the FF Seasonal races for gear.

Settings sheet 2 is the 450PP setup for the Japanese '90s and Compact Car Seasonals.

Settings sheet 3 is the Tsukuba Time Trial setup.

Hope you all enjoy this!👍👍

The Pocket Monster V2 is currently shared on my second account for anyone who wants to try it out.

Settings sheet 1 is the unrestricted tune as listed above which is perfect for grinding the FF Seasonal races for gear.

Settings sheet 2 is the 450PP setup for the Japanese '90s and Compact Car Seasonals.

Settings sheet 3 is the Tsukuba Time Trial setup.

Hope you all enjoy this!👍👍

Hey Desp. Just tried to borrow your Mira to have a go at the time trial, and all three settings sheets are identical. Looks like they're all the 450pp version.

Oi, now you can connect to PSN without it disconnecting you with its mood swings, I expect a PM tonight/tomorrow morning regarding the two cars I've put on share recently. :D

Hey Desp. Just tried to borrow your Mira to have a go at the time trial, and all three settings sheets are identical. Looks like they're all the 450pp version.
Sorry about that. I'll check it out when I get home from work, not sure what happened.

Hope the 3rd one at least is correct for me as I didn't write down the settings.:dunce:

In the meantime if you reduce the spring rates to 10.6/8.8 take the roll bars down to 2/2 and add 0.6 to front and rear camber you should be very close. Also change your final drive so the speed in the upper right corner is around 115mph.

Again sorry its not showing up right, not sure what happened.

Sorry about that. I'll check it out when I get home from work, not sure what happened.

Hope the 3rd one at least is correct for me as I didn't write down the settings.:dunce:

In the meantime if you reduce the spring rates to 10.6/8.8 take the roll bars down to 2/2 and add 0.6 to front and rear camber you should be very close. Also change your final drive so the speed in the upper right corner is around 115mph.

Again sorry its not showing up right, not sure what happened.

I'm sure it's not your fault. Probably a bug that makes the active sheet the only one available when the car is shared.

Oi, now you can connect to PSN without it disconnecting you with its mood swings, I expect a PM tonight/tomorrow morning regarding the two cars I've put on share recently. :D

I assume that's aimed at Desp. as I know nothing of what you say.

Last edited:
It's still very bad. Lost count of the number of times I had to reconnect yesterday. I'll definitely try and give your cars a test run though after work. Make sure you give them an oil change though before putting them on share, your Eclipse was at 448PP last time I borrowed it. Also from what I remember of the eclipse try reducing the plank to 5 instead of 10 and give the car a bit more HP. Will reduce understeer issues and improve speed. Could just be me but seems like it was pretty close to a good tune before the plank so really don't need the extra downforce...remember that was more for the ricer image than to correct issues with the handling.:D

I assume that's aimed at Desp. as I know nothing of what you say.

Well, do you have PSN issues that we know of? Nope. There's your answer :D

@Desperado, I haven't driven the Eclipse since I put it on share the last time, the oil's still fresh. And the power was deliberately reduced…for some unknown and forgotten reason :lol: I'll try it with downforce at minimum tomorrow. If it's any good, I might just be mad enough to let it loose here. But if I do, I take no responsibility for any deaths that should befall anyone. :scared::lol:

Honda, S2000 '06

Tuned for DigitalBaka's 450PP Fall Roadster Shootout

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Honda Dealership
Paintjob: Blackish Red Mica
Wheels: Enkei SC03
Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Exhaust Manifold: Yes
Catalytic Converter: Yes
Exhaust: Titanium Semi-Racing
Turbo Kit: Mid RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customisable
LSD: Fully Customisable
Carbon Propeller Shaft: Yes
Suspension: Fully Customisable
Tires: Sports Medium

The Tune

Ballast: 58kg at position 10
Power Limiter: 97.5%
1)Set to default
2)Set Max Speed to 310 km/h
3)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.095
2nd=2.045
3rd=1.522
4th=1.210
5th=1.007
6th=0.858
4)Set Final gear to 5.004
Should display an indicated top speed of 245 km/h in upper right corner.
LSD
Initial 05, Acceleration 30, Braking 10
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.4, Rear 1.9
Toe Angle Front 0.05, Rear 0.05
Ride Height Front -20, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 8.8, Rear 9.2
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 2, Rear 2
Brakes
Front 3, Rear 6

The car has 450 PP,weighs 1233 Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 280 BHP@7800rpm and produces 27kg/fm torque@6900rpm with a 8900rpm redline.

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 Purple Manzster by AC

AutumnRing.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Deep purple Metallic
Wheels: Aftermarket
No aero
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Carbon hood: body color
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: race
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Ti Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Sport medium S2

The Tune
Ballast weight : 19/50
Power Limiter : 97.5%
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 137 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.324, 2nd=2.315, 3rd=1.832, 4th=1.495, 5th=1.258,
6th=1.088
4)Set Final gear to 3.694
Should display an indicated top speed of 145 mph in upper right

corner.
LSD rear = initial 8, acceleration 16, braking 5

Suspension
Ride height front -14, rear -14
Spring rate front 11.4, rear 10.2
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 2
Camber angle front 2.5 rear 2.0
Toe angle front -.12 rear 0.0
Brakes: front 6 rear 4

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 450 PP,weighs 950 Kg with a 52/48 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.97 kg/hp, has 235 HP
@7100 rpm and produces 187 ft-lb torque @5600 rpm,

Notes:
Tuned and tested for Db's Fall Shootout @ Autumn Ring.
My Fast lap 1:25.445

ENJOY,

Chevrolet SSR '03 "Super Spooky Rod"

So when DigitalBaka announced his 1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle! most people immediately thought of cars like the Mazda Miata and the Honda S2000. A few were a bit more creative with cars like the BMW Z4 and the reborn MG's. But for Harvey Wallbanger the word Roadster didn't evoke thoughts of small convertible sports cars, but instead he got visions of classic Hot Rods, Model Ts with flat head V8s, High Boys with Chevy 350 small blocks, as Harvey puts it "real roadsters".
Luckily for everyone Harvey isn't the only one to think like this.
A few years back some creative types at GM decided to try their hands at creating a unique pickup truck with retro styling and modern musclecar performance.
Harkening back to the late 1940s when the newly designed C3100 pickup truck helped the U.S.A. get back on the road after World War II and made the small truck a regular part of the American passenger car market and not just a work vehicle. With styling cues inspired by 50 years of Hot Rodding and a newly designed all aluminum V8, the SSR was born as a show vehicle.
To the shock of many and the general delight of motorheads everywhere Chevrolet did the nearly unthinkable and actually placed it into production virtually unchanged from that first concept car.
After placing calls to his fellow outlaws Harvey acquired a couple of mint examples that were soon being given the Wallbanger's special attention in the Outlaw Motorsports Garage. First excess weight was trimmed and certain components were relocated for improved weight distribution. Improved intake and exhaust manifolds combined with an upgraded air filter helped produce a small boost in HP and torque. Then a complete reworking of the drivetrain and suspension completed its transformation into a true corner carving roadster capable of running with all those little convertible sportscars.
With its hand rubbed Fluorescent Green paint job evocative of the ectoplasm from the movie "Ghost Busters" and its first photo run of Autumn Ring falling on Halloween, Harvey christened it the "Super Spooky Rod".
Like Casper the friendly ghost drivers will love this truck, while drivers of all those little convertibles will be scared half to death by its ghoulishly sharp handling and snarling V8, as it eats up the road on pace with them!:scared:
So now here's how to get your own "Super Spooky Rod".:D:gtpflag:
utf-8BQXV0dW1uJTI1MjBSaW5nXzEuanBn.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: GT FLUORESCENCE 003-W (DLC)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Carbon Hood: No
ECU Tuning: Standard ECU
Engine Tuning: None
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Exhaust: Standard
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Medium

The Tune
Aerodynamics: NA
Ballast: 74Kg positioned at +50
Power Limiter: 98.3%
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.000,
2nd=2.190,
3rd=1.650,
4th=1.300,
5th=1.060
3)Set Final gear to 4.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 123mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 10, Acceleration 30, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.8, Rear 1.8
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -10, Rear -30
Spring Rate Front 15.4, Rear 6.6
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 6, Rear 5
Anti-Roll Bars Front 2, Rear 4
Brakes Front 6, Rear 8

The car has 450PP, weighs 1772Kg with a 57/43 front/rear weight distribution, has 326HP and produces 371ft-lb torque@4000rpm with a 6000rP rpm redline.

Notes: Power curve makes this a very good vehicle to drive with an automatic transmission.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...

Reviews and/or additional photos

Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS '03 Evo. 1*

Tuned for DigitalBaka's 450PP Autumn Ring Shootout, this tune originally started out in life as a work in progress tune for another Eclipse. And after many hours and many test sessions, plus a quick final checkup and a new lick of paint from the Wallbanger himself, it was given the green light for release.

Being a FF, and still quite a portly and nose-heavy one at that, you can't expect the same level of fun as you'd get from a MX5/Miata or the lightning responses from a S2000. But I'd be willing to take a punt that it'll give ol' Wallbanger's SSR something to think about in the bends.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD (Used Car Dealership)
Paintjob: GT CHROME 004-W (Acquired through DLC)
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Carbon Hood: --

ECU Tuning: Yes

Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Sport

Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: --

Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: F/C (fully customisable)

Clutch: Double-Plate

Suspension: F/C (fully customisable)

Tires: Sport Medium

The Tune

Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%
1)Set to 112mph/180kph
2)Set gears as follows: (Set Final Gear first, then individual ratios)
1st= 3.380
2nd= 2.475
3rd= 1.915
4th= 1.495
5th= 1.185
3)Set Final gear to 2.900
Should display an indicated top speed of 152 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial- 9
Acceleration- 30
Braking- 5

Suspension
Camber Angle: 1.7/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.05
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 14.0/2.7
Dampers (Extension): 7/5
Dampers (Compression): 7/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/7

The car has 450PP, weighs 1228Kg with a 63/37 front/rear weight distribution, has 272HP and produces 249ft-lb torque@4400 rpm with a 6900rpm redline.

*Yes, Evo, as is evolution. Until I'm satisfied, you'll be seeing a lot more of this 2Fast2Furious Fanboy's dream car.

First I would like to welcome Onboy123 to the ranks of our Outlaw tuners. He's been working hard on his Eclipses and a couple other cars and that shows in the way they perform.👍👍

Second I've added links to everyone's Roadster tunes that's published them here in the garage. Good work guys, looks like we have an interesting and competitive mix of cars for DigitalBaka's Autumn Roadster Battle!:cheers:

Third raVer if you would post your '54 Corvette tune here I'll link it as well.

Fourth I want to give a warm Outlaw welcome to Brave Bear who will be joining our ranks as a tuner. Unfortunately since in true outlaw fashion, he's having to pirate and steal internet access when and where able, he won't be with us full time. Hopefully in the not to distant future he will get regular internet access and be full time with the crew.

Finally if things go according to my current plans I will be doing a rewrite of the OP to better reflect the team nature of the garage and give all of you outlaws a more prominent presence. It may be ole Harvey Wallbanger's name on the café but it's the Outlaw Motorsports Garage and that makes it yours. Let's continue to create great tunes here and, to borrow a slogan from one of my favorite sports teams, show our "Commitment to Excellence!:gtpflag:

Remember as Harvey Wallbanger always says...

Welcome BB! Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff here in the garage!

Oh, and congratulations on the promotion Onboy!

Onboy123
And I need to congratulate you on your shiny new premium! :D

Thank you. I got the pip with scrolling through so many pages in a few threads I subscribe to, an also with trying to keep pm numbers down.

And of course, I wanted to support this great forum. 👍

Hey Outlaws and friends I have three cars on share that qualify for the new Japanese classics seasonal. Just beta tunes but looking for some feedback good or bad. Also if anyone has any cars or projects they would like me to try just put them on share let me know and I'll give 'em a quick spin. My test track Hillside (Rabbit Run) is also on share for download if anyone wants to try it. :dopey:

Hey Outlaws and friends I have three cars on share that qualify for the new Japanese classics seasonal. Just beta tunes but looking for some feedback good or bad. Also if anyone has any cars or projects they would like me to try just put them on share let me know and I'll give 'em a quick spin. My test track Hillside (Rabbit Run) is also on share for download if anyone wants to try it. :dopey:

Sounds good AC.
If I fan tear myself away from Skyrim in the next couple days I'll give them a try!:crazy::lol:

Will also put the 400PP tune of my Mitsubishi I've been using for that seasonal on share. It blows all the cars away on sports softs except the Dome which I'm just catching/passing at the last hairpin turn of lap 5 on Tsukuba.:drool::dopey:

Sure mate, I'll see what I can do about giving them a go tonight. Looks like we'll have a few of these in the garage soon, since I had the same idea also.

What's sky rim like Desp? The TVCs make it look absolutely awesome, and it's been while since I've played anything like that.

Sure mate, I'll see what I can do about giving them a go tonight. Looks like we'll have a few of these in the garage soon, since I had the same idea also.

What's sky rim like Desp? The TVCs make it look absolutely awesome, and it's been while since I've played anything like that.
Well if you played Oblivion its like it only better in a lot of little ways. I'm really just getting started, but can tell there is tons of world to explore and things to do.
This middle aged outlaw is a bit slow mastering the controls, but have it on the easiest level and managing, unlike in a few of these type games where I just kept getting killed without ever getting anywhere.:lol:
The art is great so the game looks really good.👍👍
Now all I need is a new TV so I could really enjoy it.:D

NISMO, Skyline 2000GT-R R Tune

Built for the Japanese Classics seasonal races. Based on the Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73.

When I got this car from my birthday ticket, I immediately wondered what Nismo might have done with it had they been around 10 years earlier. So when the Classic seasonal was released with the rabbit Dome Zero, I decided to create a sort of 'what if'.

toscanatarmac1.jpg

toscanatarmac5.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD or a 1973 birthday ticket
Paintjob: Midnight Purple II (Who says an old girl can't wear modern clothes :) )
Weight Reduction: Stage 1
Intake Manifold: Yes
Air Filter: Sports Air Filter
Exhaust Manifold: Sports Exhaust Manifold
Exhaust: Sports Exhaust
Transmission: 5 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Carbon Propeller Shaft: Yes
Suspension: Fully Customisable Kit
Tires: CS / SH

The Tune

Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.4, Rear 1.7
Toe Angle Front -0.05, Rear 0.03
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -15
Spring Rate Front 7.5, Rear 5.8
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 4
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 2, Rear 3

Brakes Front 2, Rear 4

The car has 401PP,weighs 1076kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 195HP@7200rpm and produces 21kgfm torque@5700 rpm with a 8200rpm redline.

Notes:
This tune is based on a broken in car (305km) with no oil change. If yours was obtained from the UCD with significant milage, you may not reach 401PP exactly.

It is at home with both CS and SH tyres. When using in the Classic seasonal at the longer tracks, the CS tyres will give you a competitive race if the Dome Zero is around. At the shorter tracks it's probably best to use the SH tyres with the Dome on the track.

Oh…? A 2000GT-R? It looks like my car for the seasonals will have some rivalry from its sibling…should be quite interesting to see how this car matches up with my nissan. :D

Will post my Mitsubishi in a little bit to give it a bit more competition.:D

mr_burns2.jpg

I can smell a head to head coming on!!!
:lol: Yea, but I need to make some adjustments first to the tune, was ran on SS tyres and I need it to work on SH for it to be fair.

Will post my Mitsubishi in a little bit to give it a bit more competition.:D

A Galant GTO?? Lancer GSR?

Oh, and why are you stalking me in my test race? :lol: There's a guy under the name H.Harvey in last, running into things. :lol:

I had a quick go with the '71 Nissan, but I need to try again I think. It was a bit schizophrenic. Oversteer turns into understeer without any warning. That's actually the first time I have been dumped on my head at the last corner of Trial Mountain. It seems a little twitchy too. A bit like my S2K for the roadster battle. Need to be very gentle with steering corrections, especially on straights.

Back