Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Umm, you're going to tune a Princess Leia lookalike?
God willing yes......yes I'am. All kidding aside I don't know how that got in there must be madness I say :sly: I have the RUF 3400s and RGT on share now. The 3400 is ready for release. The RGT has one problem on SS tires it hates the highbanked circle at Cape Ring Periphery. I can make it handle this corner better but then it pushes in corners everywhere else :banghead: I've spent alot of time tuning these cars (more than any other) and I want them to drive and handle great both online/offline at all the tracks. Maybe one of the Outlaws can help me out testing the RGT at the Cape. I may just have to compromise this particular corner in the end and recommend race tires for that track.

EDIT: I raised the ride height and some other tweaks and the RGT handles it fine, only online on SS tires I have to hold it steady @110-115 mph around the corner. Will release them tomorrow

Last edited:
So ACSR is now the performance branch of Wallbanger's cafe, eh? I like that, Harvey does his low end, fluffay fun tunes and ACSR builds Rufs that want to eat you alive just to counter it :D

Oh, Wallbanger, wake up from your midnight tofu deliveries, you owe me something!

So ACSR is now the performance branch of Wallbanger's cafe, eh? I like that, Harvey does his low end, fluffay fun tunes and ACSR builds Rufs that want to eat you alive just to counter it :D

Oh, Wallbanger, wake up from your midnight tofu deliveries, you owe me something!
Low End! That's it time for me to unleash my "Wraith" the unlimited Caddy Cein.:crazy:

Oh and I couldn't stay connected to PSN long enough yesterday to borrow your cars for testing Onboy, sorry. I'll try again after work today.

Low End! That's it time for me to unleash my "Wraith" the unlimited Caddy Cein.:crazy:

Oh and I couldn't stay connected to PSN long enough yesterday to borrow your cars for testing Onboy, sorry. I'll try again after work today.

Oh fudgymuffins!!! I have upset the Wallbanger!! I must unleash my Lotus Esprit M600 tune thing before he takes the title of the fastest SS tune in the cafe!

Ah it's fine. I took it off share for a bit anyway. :lol:

Oh fudgymuffins!!! I have upset the Wallbanger!! I must unleash my Lotus Esprit M600 tune thing before he takes the title of the fastest SS tune in the cafe!

Ah it's fine. I took it off share for a bit anyway. :lol:
Uhm I hope you meant RS tires and not SS tires.:scared:

I do intend to release a tune for the Cien on SS but it will be more an update to the Phantom and not a maxed out work of insanity like the Wraith will be.

Uhm I hope you meant RS tires and not SS tires.:scared:

I do intend to release a tune for the Cien on SS but it will be more an update to the Phantom and not a maxed out work of insanity like the Wraith will be.

Nope. SS tyres. For a reason. The reason's in the name. M600. Remind you of something?

Last edited:
M600

sonyericsson-m600.gif

:sly:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61 "Sabertooth"

Descriptive text: coming soon

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealer
Paintjob: Jaguar Racing Green Metalic
Wheels: Stock
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Softs for crazy edge of control fun driving Racing tires for more controlled and/or serious racing.

The Tune
Ballast: 196kg in the +50 position
Power Limiter: 99.1%
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to default
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.568,
2nd=2.608,
3rd=1.978,
4th=1.558,
5th=1.268
3)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 176mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 8, acceleration 24, braking 8
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.6, rear 1.6
Toe Angle Front -0.10, Rear 0.20
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 10.2, Rear 5.6
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 5
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, rear 4
Brakes Front 6, Rear 8

The car has 500PP, weighs 1234Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 418HP and produces 356ft-lb torque@4900rpm with a 7400 rpm redline.

Notes: This car works fairly well with an automatic transmission. You have to be very gentle with the steering and throttle inputs, especially when using Sports Soft tires.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos
Thanks for this. Been looking for the perfect tune for my E-Type and now I can dominate the World Classic Car Series in Seasonal Events

Thanks for this. Been looking for the perfect tune for my E-Type and now I can dominate the World Classic Car Series in Seasonal Events
Hope you enjoy it and that it works as well for you as it has for me!👍👍

The RUF 3400S (post #566) and RGT (post #567) are here and ready to be driven. I hope everyone takes time to at least try them. Their release has been a long time coming for me and the 0/0/0 RUF cars in the OCD make this the perfect time to try these unique RR drive cars.

Happy motoring,
:cheers::gtpflag:

Oi Harvey!! Y U STILL NO TEST CAR?!?!?? PSN issues? Or just no time?
PSN issues.

Couldn't log in and stay logged in with GT5. Restarted the system with ES: Oblivion and it did an auto login and stayed connected for 4 hours...:mad:
Seems that as long as I don't actually want or need to b logged in I can connect and stay that way.:(

Just sign in with that other game, eject the disk but don't turn off the system, put GT5 back in and you should still be signed in.

Just sign in with that other game, eject the disk but don't turn off the system, put GT5 back in and you should still be signed in.
The other game doesn't sign in. I've tried resting everything and still have the same issues. Some days its okay and some days it just won't stay connected with GT5. think part of the problem is the additional set of servers since PSN is just a link between us and PDs game servers. Makes for lousy network architecture.

Yep at it again. Can't start GT5 without crashing the PSN connection. Really detecting PSN and PD currently. Will probably try again in a couple hours, but since this is the third straight day I've had this problem I don't hold out much hope. :mad:

Last edited:
Added links for AC's RUFs.

Chalk another achievement up for the Pocket Monster as I got gold in the 197HP, 800kg Time Trial at Tsukuba on comfort medium tires in a time of 1:12.568.:bowdown::gtpflag:
Could do better I'm sure, and a better driver than ole Harvey Wallbanger here should do much better.
Will also destroy the FF seasonals if your looking for quick ways to get gear. Alternatively put it on comfort soft tires and it should be a fairly good close race as I was taking 3rd right behind second place at Tsukuba on the comfort medium tires while setting up for the TT.👍👍:D

Have tested the Pocket Monster and will make very minor revisions to it before moving it from the archives to the current Spec II tunes. Will also add extended notes to it regarding tuning it for the various seasonals and the current TT.

Nice work. Chalk another one up for the monster micro machine! I'll have to give it a go tonight.How different do you think the spec 2 settings are?

Hey Harv,
I am having a major problem trying to get my fully tuned SRT10 ACR '08 to turn. I made your "slacker edition" (GREAT car) and the turn under accel. is very good. I just can't get mine to turn from apex out.:mad: Any ideas? Thanks :dopey:

(I know just what I need, another Clueless Viper :dopey: )

Nice work. Chalk another one up for the monster micro machine! I'll have to give it a go tonight.How different do you think the spec 2 settings are?
Minor adjustments to the springs and Dampers. Also the Mira I'm currently using is low mileage so has max power.
I'll try putting it on share with my second account.
If you can access the different settings sheets for a shared car then 1 is the unlimited version with the High RPM Turbo, 2 is the unlimited version with the Mid RPM Turbo and 3 is the TT setup.

Back