GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Great work again!
Always fun to watch these WRS vids đź‘Ť

Thanks
:cheers:

Thanks, fellas!

And thanks to Speedy for Sjaak's PAL upload.

You're welcome Dan
No thanks needed as we're doing the same things for eachother đź‘Ť

BTW: I made an intro for the GTPlanet videos in general. You guys can download it via youtubedownloader and use it in the videos (WRS,3D3,...) you make.
Everything to promote this forum ;)

BTW: I made an intro for the GTPlanet videos in general. You guys can download it via youtubedownloader and use it in the videos (WRS,3D3,...) you make.

Nice job.

How do I actually download the source I can use in video editing software. You can't download the raw video from youtube can you? Since I make most of the 3D3 videos and the intro is pretty short maybe I can get the mp4 or MPEG-2 Transport Stream (M2TS) version? I'll definitely include it in the 3D3 videos assuming that's OK with the GTP admins. Now I have to figure out how to do something similar with our 3D3 logo. :lol:

EDIT: Just saw your reference of youtubedownloader and I'll check that out.

Last edited:
If it's ok with the admins I'll definately use it in my future GT5 video's. Thank you very much Speedy.:)

Nice job.

How do I actually download the source I can use in video editing software. You can't download the raw video from youtube can you? Since I make most of the 3D3 videos and the intro is pretty short maybe I can get the mp4 or MPEG-2 Transport Stream (M2TS) version? I'll definitely include it in the 3D3 videos assuming that's OK with the GTP admins. Now I have to figure out how to do something similar with our 3D3 logo. :lol:
Go to google and search for youtube downloader. There are many sites who can provide it.
Download the program and install it.
Once installed you can just copy/paste the youtube URL of the video you want to download into youtube downloader.

Normally you will download in .MP4 and make sure quality of the download is set on 'best available'
If you work with sony vegas you don't need to convert it. Sony vegas accepts .MP4's. (That's how Dan and I share replays for the Podium vids)
If you do need to convert it into something else. The youtube downloader program is also a converter (with some limits off course)
If it's ok with the admins I'll definately use it in my future GT5 video's. Thank you very much Speedy.:)
If it's for GTPlanet related videos I don't see a problem in that
You're welcome ;)

Last edited:
Thank you, for making the video available. đź‘Ť
Real cool way to compare the top-drivers in each division.

Fantastic Speedy - getting more professional every week đź‘Ť My second appearance too - sweet. :)

EDIT: Revised version with a full D1 Podium

Week 34: British Invasion

Last edited:
Here is a litle something that I threw together called "Chasing the Ghost" from wk 35

It's a 3 lap run as Fast - Faster - Fastest, taking you on a ride as I broke 14 sec's showing my submitted time of 1'13.930 :)

Last edited:

Congrats to all!

My schedule, work and personal, has really taken a toll of late. If somebody [pretty sure there are many that can do NTSC vids] wants to step up and take over doing the NTSC vid podiums where applicable, i.e., and also supplying Speedy with his NTSC vids for appropriate podiums when needed, is welcome to do so.

Thanks for the "thanks" that drivers have given in the past for past podiums.

Dan

P.S. I am still considering my original thought of just doing special vids in the future.....when time permits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Speedy and Dan for the video and for the past videos I havent yet thanked you for.

Speedy I drove DS3 at Deep forest and my wheel isnt a DFGT its an old 200 degree just plain old "Driving Force" wheel.

The timing on the video looks alot tighter than I thought it would. I got to T1 4 tenths behind GTP_Biffy. Crossed the line 4 tenths behind Mad Max and 1 behind Biffy. Was thinking it would look like I was way behind Biffy at T1 and slowly gained but not enough and Max destroyed us. Cant see it tho. lol

Week 38: Rock the KazSpa

This must've been a record. It took Sony Vegas Pro 1hr5min30sec to render this one. :lol:
And no it's not 'cause my laptop is slow... It's an i7 with 6GB DDR3 Memory. :sly:

Last edited:
Speedy6543
Week 38: Rock the KazSpa

[YOUTUBEHD]BvVTR3kEVlI?HD=1[/YOUTUBEHD]

This must've been a record. It took Sony Vegas Pro 1hr5min30sec to render this one. :lol:
And no it's not 'cause my laptop is slow... It's an i7 with 6GB DDR3 Memory. :sly:

FYI. The YOUTUBEHD tags aren't recognized on the iPhone app. Any reason you use those instead of the normal tag with ?hd=1 param? Your the first one I notice that uses them and I started doing it, but can't see on my phone now.

Latest Posts

Back