GTP_WRS Videos (OP=Summary)

• Thread starter Animera
  • 460 comments
Nice work on the vids, Speedy, you carried the load this week! ;)

Thanks and thank you for the quick uploads Dan.
And yeah, it's like everytime there are two PAL's and one NTSC.
Meaning you needing to provide me with the foreign replay logically ;)

Ive always loved your videos Speedy and Dan, really love the ones Ive appeared in but this one is quite special indeed. To have somehow finished in front of two awesome drivers whose ability I really respect is quite incredible indeed.

Great driving Max and Millross. I didnt even know you were going to enter this one Max. Im glad you did. If you hadnt, I would have always thought yes I won D2 but only because Max didnt enter. I am sorry about ending your impressive winning streak. You can always start another one tho. I wouldnt bet against you winning D2 and quite often until you get promoted.:)👍

Hope I got all the vids correct...was in a hurry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wk 29 D4 Podiums...........

Still waiting for Gooners_17 replay for D3.

Placements/times in vids always subject to admin "official" results.

Wow, nice job, as always, on the videos, guys. 👍👍
Hopefully you can both come back to WRS soon, don't spend ALL your time making these videos. :dopey:

Nice driving in there too.

Hopefully you can both come back to WRS soon, don't spend ALL your time making these videos. :dopey:

Thanks mate, 👍
Making the vids only takes me about 30 min (including recording the replays)
It's just that GT5 is a bit on a rest right now for me but I will return. :)

Yeah, echo what Speedy said about recording the vids....don't take a lot of time once the replays are posted and checked.

My seat time diminished because of the release of Madden '12, my first game-love since 2002. Once I get settled in with that, I may have some additional time for GT.....although Nathan Drake returns with an early release in late October, so................I'm not sure what will develop, but I will try and get in a race or two every now and then. Right now though, the vids are not a problem for me.

Thanks mate, 👍
Making the vids only takes me about 30 min (including recording the replays)
It's just that GT5 is a bit on a rest right now for me but I will return. :)

Thank you for these video's. A lot of fun (and informative) to watch. 👍

What kind of tools do you use to put these together?

Wow. :eek::bowdown:

Great video, Speedy, and amazing driving there, guys. 👍
Well deserved podiums.

Great job on the videos Speedy and DDiamond. 👍

I was clearly ragged around there. It was cool watching the fast guys, smooth and controlled.

Great videos guys, many thanks for your efforts on these 👍 Well pleased I finally got to appear in one :) :cheers:

Here's a few more from me of various WRS events:

Back