Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Chrysler Prowler 450 '02

autumnring1.jpg

autumnring2.jpg

Found in the UCD

295bhp
450pp
287 ft. lb. @4300 RPM of torque
weight 1351 Kg
P/W Ratio of 4.51Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint Hemi Orange
Rear Wing A

weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Sport Filter
Exhaust
Catalytic Converter
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med. (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - 16
Weight Adjust. 64 @ 50
LSD- 17/14/7

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 112
Final - 3.200
1st - 5.082
2nd - 3.321
3rd - 2.590
4th - 2.080
5th - 1.640

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -12
Spring Rate- Front: 6.5 Rear: 6.0
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 3.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.09 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 5

This is my enrty into the 450pp Roadster shootout
Still very tail happy, but managable. Might not be the fastest in the shootout....but I had to :dopey:

Last edited:
Updated - Autobacs Garalya, Honda Beat, Chrysler PT Cruiser, The Strangler, The Ripper, '62 Skyline, Nissan March, Dodge Lamb, and Buick Special. 2.0 on/off line tested and Okay 👍
:dopey:

Last edited:
Spent most of the weekend driving your "custom classics" (you should add the Buick to that list). Planning on writing a full review for them. If that's okay? (Was my 'Cuda review okay?). Very fun cars. Madmyk, you may want to state that the Vette needs to purchase a LSD, custom tranny and suspension. Great cars guys.

Spent most of the weekend driving your "custom classics" (you should add the Buick to that list). Planning on writing a full review for them. If that's okay? (Was my 'Cuda review okay?). Very fun cars. Madmyk, you may want to state that the Vette needs to purchase a LSD, custom tranny and suspension. Great cars guys.

Thank you :). Go for it (as far as the review), I enjoyed the 'Cuda one. 👍. Feel free to review the Buick Special with the others if you'd like.

@madmyk, all I can say at the moment about the Art Morrison 'Vette is....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I enjoyed EVERY single lap (out of the 25) I ran at Trial Mountain in the car. And you're right, cockpit view is very fun! :dopey:

Thank you my friend for the kind words about the Art Morrison tune. I'm also glad my tunes are translating well to DS3. That is good news. :)

I'm going to run a MG TF160 for the roadster shootout. Not as fun as the Prowler but should do ok. I hope work mellows out or I won't be able to be a test driver.

After that is posted then we can do a final pass at the 'Cuda.

Thanks mopar for the feedback. I'll update the tune. 👍

Edit: did I mention work is insane lately?

Thank you my friend for the kind words about the Art Morrison tune. I'm also glad my tunes are translating well to DS3. That is good news. :)

I'm going to run a MG TF160 for the roadster shootout. Not as fun as the Prowler but should do ok. I hope work mellows out or I won't be able to be a test driver.

After that is posted then we can do a final pass at the 'Cuda.

Thanks mopar for the feedback. I'll update the tune. 👍

Edit: did I mention work is insane lately?

I tested the MG, good car! I just needed to tune the Prowler :odd:. I'm sure the MG will be competitive. Good luck!

Anything good you could take from the mess I made with the "Cuda? :scared:

Try not to get too stressed over this game. Your life should come first.......then the game :D. Take time to have FUN when you can, okay?

Hope work calms down soon. A good tuner, such as yourself, needs time to relax.

Talk soon :dopey:

Last edited:
Yeah, I might have to bail on the competition. I got nowhere with the MG last night. On the other hand, the Element handles pretty well. It drives similar to the Crossport, which I guess is not a surprise. I'm liking the SUVs :dopey:, I guess I should have tried them earlier.

Yeah, I might have to bail on the competition. I got nowhere with the MG last night. On the other hand, the Element handles pretty well. It drives similar to the Crossport, which I guess is not a surprise. I'm liking the SUVs :dopey:, I guess I should have tried them earlier.

Nnnnnooooooooooo!! :( I'm sure it's a good tune as is right now, plus you have till Sunday to work with it. Don't quit now :( . Do you have it on share? I"l give it a go in the next few days and tell ya what I think if you'd like.

Glad you're liking the Element and if it handles like your Crossport :D 👍 If you're liking the SUVs have you tried the Land Rover (or whatever it's called)? That might be fun :dopey:

Please don't pull out of the shootout :(

After getting really frustrated two nights ago, and then getting better results tuning for the roadster competition last night, I have some super top secret tuning advice. Don't share this with anyone!

Drinking beer while tuning for a competition is a bad idea.

After getting really frustrated two nights ago, and then getting better results tuning for the roadster competition last night, I have some super top secret tuning advice. Don't share this with anyone!

Drinking beer while tuning for a competition is a bad idea.

:lol: :lol: oops! That might explain some of my tunes :dopey:

Last edited:
Tamora of Doom!

There's nothing like 100mph drifts in RS tires! This is my FUN tune for the Tamora. A serious tune for online racing will be done separately. Stay tuned...

Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_1.jpg
Kart%252520Space%252520%2525E2%252585%2525A0_2.jpg

TVR Tamora '02

GT Auto
Rear Wing

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 1
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Ballast 0
Aero 0/5
Power Limiter: ~98% to get to 550pp

Power: 480 hp
Weight: 996 kg
PP: 550 pp

Transmission:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3730 (Default)
3- Select top speed at 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.752
2: 1.920
3: 1.440
4: 1.130
5: 0.920
Top speed will be 191 mph

LSD Rear 13/36/6

Ride Height -16/-20
Spring Rate 12.0/9.2
Extension 8/4
Compression 6/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe -0.12/+0.10

Brake Balance 4/7

Tires: Racing Soft / Racing Soft

Last edited:
Happy the Tamora of DOOM could make it to clueless. I love that car 👍

The SRT family sould be here this weekend (only if we can get SRT4 to work with us :mad: )

@moparisgod sorry to hear about your ps3. Hope you get another soon

Good night all :dopey:

Last edited:
I have been released from TPT, so some of the up coming tunes may not seem to "Clueless", but be sure the Honda family of vans, and the SRT family will be here....soon? And the MR Kie cars, and some 400pp tunes, and.... :dopey:

And I'm sure madmyk will have some great tunes coming as well. (some help with the Hondas 👍 :dopey: )

Clueless Tunes Brings To You
"The SRTs"

"Big Bad Daddy"
sangalganoabbeyu.jpg

"Big Brother"
sangalganoabbey.jpg

"The Runt"
specialstageroute7n.jpg

Comming To Clueless

Last edited:
"Big Bad Daddy"​
Based on the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08

sangalganoabbey1.jpg

eifelcircuit.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

1031bhp
670pp
873 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1382 Kg
P/W Ratio of 1.32Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Rear Wing
Oil Change
Paint Viper Violet

weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Hood (color)
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Manifold
Catalitic
Racing
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3) *will work with sport soft....kinda :crazy:*

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - 40 @ rear
Weight Adjustment - 125 @ -50
LSD- 18/24/10

Top Speed - 137
Final - 2.000
1st - 4.670
2nd - 2.986
3rd - 2.365
4th - 1.928
5th - 1.590
6th - 1.300

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 12.2 Rear: 11.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 3.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.15 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 8

What Daddy says goes!!!! 1000+ HP bad a** car that will take on anything and put them in there place. The Runt and Big Brother always do what we says, because he's the BOSS!!! :dopey:

*saved for times*

Last edited:
"Big Brother"

Based on the Dodge Challanger SRT8 '08

ahrweilertownsquareh.jpg

trialmountaincircuitop.jpg

Found in the New car Dealership

790bhp
599pp
698 ft. lb. @xxxx RPM of torque
weight 1412 Kg
P/W Ratio of 1.76Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint Sahara Tan Metallic(a)

weight Reduction
Stage 3
Hood (color)
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Drive Shaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)/Racing Med/Soft (R2/R3)* Tested on S3, Works well on R2, Amazing on R3*

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 22/18/8

Top Speed - 112
Final - 2.000
1st - 6.240
2nd - 3.855
3rd - 3.060
4th - 2.500
5th - 2.052
6th - 1.670

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 9.8 Rear: 8.5
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 3.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.15 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 8 Rear: 7

Alot of different tires you can use on him, depending on just who you want to show who's boss. Just don't make Big Daddy Angry :mad:

*saved for times*

Last edited:
"The Runt"​
Based on the Dodge SRT4 '03

eigernordwandshorttrackb.jpg

alaskasnow.jpg

Found in the Used car Dealership

613bhp
588pp
634 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1124 Kg
P/W Ratio of 1.80Kg/HP

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint Sublime

weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Reinforcement
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Mid RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)/Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 23/17/10

Top Speed - 130
Final - 3.000
1st - 3.199
2nd - 2.068
3rd - 1.589
4th - 1.276
5th - 1.070
6th - 0.925

Ride Hight - Front: -12 Rear: -25
Spring Rate- Front: 9.0 Rear: 7.2
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 2.8 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.12 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 8

No mater how hard you try, you will never stop the wheel spin on this pissed of little Runt. But don't let that fool you, the tire smoke and noise does not mean that this car cannot handle. It does, and well. He may be the baby of the litter but he can hold his own. Nothing like a 600+ HP FF car to make you smile. :dopey:

*saved for times*

Last edited:
Art Morrison Vette
Tuned by madmyk

ahrweilerstreetp.jpg

sangalganoabbey.jpg

This car has always been there but I never drove it. I don't know why not I just didn't. But when madmyk brought it to the Clueless Tunes Garage I wanted to try it. Thanks a lot madmyk now I can't stop having fun!

The body of the car is just beautiful. Flowing lines, a convertible, and a face that you cant help but love. If this car can drive half as good as it looks, we're in good shape 👍. And it CAN!!
ahrweilerstreet1.jpg

Now for some reason PD does not let you know what drive this car has, so there's no entering it in the FR seasonal. And it is a custom '60's Vette so you can't run it in the Classic Supercar seasonal, so were do you run this car? Agains the modern Supercars of course :dopey:.

The grip is great, but if you do get to agressive apex out on corners it will brake lose, but not for long and it is easy to control. High to mid speed corners are the easiest the only problem is at low speed do to the amount of power and torque it does like to slide. The acceleration is great. No leg in the gearing or the engine so when you want the power it is there right away.

I took the car the Trial Mountain to see what it could do agains the Supercars. Climbing up the hill threw the esses the car felt planted. Into and out of the tunel is stuck the the road with little slip. Over the hill and into the right hander, it did catch air for a brife moment but was able to brake and turn with no problem. Threw the next few corners and the tunel, then down the strait. With all the dips and bumps down the strait had the car bouncing all over the place, if it was not on a strait I would have been worried, but I wasn't, it was FUN! Threw the long left no problem and into the esses. Again no problem there, slight understear, but that's because of the drivers bad corner entry (every time!). Passed the pits into the left/right and towards the start/finish line with no problems at all. Not even loss of control, just a big smile on my face. Finished the race in first and couldn't even see secound in my dash mounted rear view :D.

eigernordwandshorttrackh.jpg

The car is beautiful, it handles great, and it is a very fun car to drive. A great tune! Keep up the great/fun work! 👍 👍 :D :dopey:

eigernordwandshorttrackp.jpg

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Time Attack
nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

Vehicle: Lexus LFA
Power: 611 BHP
Weight: 1575kg
P Points: 550
Colour: Lapis Lazuli
Purpose: 550pp Nurburgring Nordschleife Time Attack

Parts you need:
GT Auto
Brake-in
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires

Tune Settings:
Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Rear: None
Weight Adjustment
95kg @ -35

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 0.0%

Transmission
Top Speed: 137Mph
1st: 5.780
2nd: 4.110
3rd: 3.042
4th: 2.387
5th: 1.965
6th: 1.670
FD: 2.260

Drivetrain
LSD
IT: R 14
AS: R 17
BS: R 8

Suspension
Fully Customisable Kit
Ride Height: F -7 R 13
Spring Rate: F 9.9 R 9.3
Dampers(E): F 7 R 7
Dampers(C): F 4 R 4
Anti-Roll Bars: F 3 R 5
Camber: F 3.2 R 2.7
Toe: F -0.10 R 0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Balance
F 7 8

This car was built to run at the 'Ring in the 550pp 6:35 online challange. Easy stable car. Can run on other tracks as well (may have to adjust ride hight). Enjoy.

- Formaly a TPT tune, but since I was let go I'll post it here.

Just a public service. Do NOT put your USB flash drive threw the wash :dunce: :grumpy: Tunes will be on hold untill I can get a new one so I can post pics with them.

On a related topic the 1st Annual Fall Roadster Battle is holding a photo competition HERE so help out the tuning comunity and go vote!

Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler,Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler, Prowler :dopey:

I wonder if the flash drive will work after it dries out? It might. Try cracking open the plastic case to let it dry.

I owe you many thanks my friend. Thank you for the Art Morrison review, for putting up with my weirdnesses and for helping with my MG. I am disappointed I could not get a version I was happy with in time. I learned a lot from the one you sent back. I will explain more later.

I do have two tunes ready to go. I just need to copy the settings and make some pics. After that it might be a while for doing new tunes...

I wonder if the flash drive will work after it dries out? It might. Try cracking open the plastic case to let it dry.

My wife is doing that as I type!

I owe you many thanks my friend. Thank you for the Art Morrison review, for putting up with my weirdnesses and for helping with my MG. I am disappointed I could not get a version I was happy with in time. I learned a lot from the one you sent back. I will explain more later.

What's that? That I know nothing about this game? :dopey:
You don't owe me anything! Just handle the stress that life gives you and enjoy the time you have..... Was that too sappy?
When you do get time to get back to the game, if only for a second, take that Tamora to your favorite track and smile!

I do have two tunes ready to go. I just need to copy the settings and make some pics.

Can't wait! FUUUNNNNN!!!!! 👍

After that it might be a while for doing new tunes...

Your spot will still be here when you return......under the stairs....next to the Parrot! :dopey:

ooohhhhh look Clueless Tunes got it's 15,000 view :). Wow!!! Next person to post gets a tune of whatever they want. Just post what it is, and we will try to tune it..... with the Clueless Deal! :dopey:

see OP for the "Clueless Deal"

'Night

Back