550pp nurbergring, -6:35 time online

• Thread starter CHeNoN
  • 48 comments
CHeNoN
Loking for a tune that can make -6:35 on the nurbergring, right know the best i can do is 6:43 wuth my lf-a and 47 with my r8 v8... if someone have any tune that want to share with me :)

sorry for my english, i only have 1 and haft year writing english..., well non of the tune above help me, but tnx anyway. I looking for a road car, and i search in all tuning shop in gtplanet, and non of then have one that can make it. and if you think is my driving skill, i can upload one of my online lap and you can judge me form there.

sorry for my english, i only have 1 and haft year writing english..., well non of the tune above help me, but tnx anyway. I looking for a road car, and i search in all tuning shop in gtplanet, and non of then have one that can make it. and if you think is my driving skill, i can upload one of my online lap and you can judge me form there.

The use of periods in this post helps. There is also a shift key.

The thing that bothers me is that every Romance and Germanic language uses the same punctuation and capitalization rules (for the most part). It is my understanding that Slavic languages do the same. Hebrew and Arabic also have mixed case.

I guess if your first language was Asian (north of the Himalayas), then there would be some excuse. Though, I imagine the first few lessons would cover the basics.

Sorry for the tangent. Even finding a car that can do that, it is going to take quite a bit of good driving.

The use of periods in this post helps. There is also a shift key.

The thing that bothers me is that every Romance and Germanic language uses the same punctuation and capitalization rules (for the most part). It is my understanding that Slavic languages do the same. Hebrew and Arabic also have mixed case.

I guess if your first language was Asian (north of the Himalayas), then there would be some excuse. Though, I imagine the first few lessons would cover the basics.

Sorry for the tangent. Even finding a car that can do that, it is going to take quite a bit of good driving.

Np, I will keep looking and tuning my cars . By the way don't think that learn a new language is easy( or it what I understood by you giving me the Sylvan link), it take a very long time(depend in the person too, i'm more a math or science person and I hate any language Grama ), and can be very frustrating.

Last edited:

Hi, under 6'35" with a road car 550pp is not easy. There are a lot of cars to be tested and it depend a lot of the driver's skills too. AMUSE NISMO 380RS SUPER LEGGERA?? BMW M3 CSL ??.... difficult , i think 570pp is still hard to do this for road car.
Why don't you organize a shootout like this one https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214917
Or perhaps it's possible to add the 550pp road cars in this same shootout. It's still open i think. Others categories can be tested also, this is the purpose of a shootout to discover this kind of things.
If i was more organized i'll already have the answer to your question. I'm very interested to know too.👍:)

Hi, under 6'35" with a road car 550pp is not easy. There are a lot of cars to be tested and it depend a lot of the driver's skills too. AMUSE NISMO 380RS SUPER LEGGERA?? BMW M3 CSL ??.... difficult , i think 570pp is still hard to do this for road car.
Why don't you organize a shootout like this one https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=214917
Or perhaps it's possible to add the 550pp road cars in this same shootout. It's still open i think. Others categories can be tested also, this is the purpose of a shootout to discover this kind of things.
If i was more organized i'll already have the answer to your question. I'm very interested to know too.👍:)

praiano63 thx for the idea, I think I will try to post a shootout in the weekend. by the way I already tried some of your tune and they are really good, and some of the car I use is based on your tune :D.

praiano63 thx for the idea, I think I will try to post a shootout in the weekend. by the way I already tried some of your tune and they are really good, and some of the car I use is based on your tune :D.
I can add your challenge to the Ringmaster challenge thread praiano listed above.

You want 550PP, Road Cars only (no race cars, race modified cars), any tire selection with Target time of 6:35 correct?

yep and online lobby
Okay I can add it but to be honest I'm not sure that's an attainable time at that PP especially online. Think 575PP or above will be needed but we shall see.:D

New challenge added. Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge

F) Any 550PP road car able to beat a time online of 6:35.000 (Special rules; No race cars or race modified cars. Tuner cars are allowed provided they are classified as road cars and not custom competition cars. This challenge must be completed in an online lobby so a second person must witness and verify the lap to certify the time.)

Last edited:
I belive the LFA definitely is able to do online laps below 6:35 at 550pp.
My favourite 550pp ride at the moment is the HCA Concept '04, runs great but i haven't been able to get it faster than 6:38-39 online racing (beaten by LFA).
My fastest online lap with the LFA so far is 6:37, but i still enjoy the HCA more :P

Last edited:
What driving aids were allowed/used kyrreg and was everyone running 550PP?

BMW M3 CSL don't do this , i've run a lap with aero quickly this morning and no way. I'll try without today. The LFA need a special tune 550pp and can do better ,but not so much, don't go under 6'30" with me driving. Would like to see Miss CSLACR ,just to see what her magic can do with this car.

sany0073l.jpg

There has been only one car iv'e seen run a 6:35.046 at 550PP, can't remember the guys name but he used a Audi R8 4.2 I've tried with my 5.2 and my LFA and NSX are faster then my 5.2 Have yet to try the 4.2 but it's the only car ever to hit that mark. My LFA i've gotten down to a 6:41 online and my NSX a little bit slower then that.

There has been only one car iv'e seen run a 6:35.046 at 550PP, can't remember the guys name but he used a Audi R8 4.2 I've tried with my 5.2 and my LFA and NSX are faster then my 5.2 Have yet to try the 4.2 but it's the only car ever to hit that mark. My LFA i've gotten down to a 6:41 online and my NSX a little bit slower then that.

Actually the R8 4.2 is able to do it, I have the replay. It wasn't me, it was from someone call hyper something from Canada.

Last edited:
I have a 6'33"858 online with my LFA / 559 hp / 1361 kg / 550 pp
Alone in my lounge but i can repeat this anytime with somebody if it need to be.

I'm going to test my Audi R8 now.

sany0081.jpg

With this settings

559hp
1361 kg

LSD Rear 10/20/05

Ride Height -15/-10

Spring Rate 12.2/12.2
Extension 7/7
Compression 6/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.4/2.2
Toe -0.04/+0.16

Brake Balance 8/6

tires: R3 / R3

Last edited:
I have a 6'35"500 with my 458 no aerofoil, tune to 550pp with help of power limiter. Need to build another with no engine stage to have a gain in HP, and i think i can go to 6'33" also after this with the same 458.

I have a 6'33"858 online with my LFA / 559 hp / 1361 kg / 550 pp
Alone in my lounge but i can repeat this anytime with somebody if it need to be.

I'm going to test my Audi R8 now.

sany0081.jpg

With this settings

559hp
1361 kg

LSD Rear 10/20/05

Ride Height -15/-10

Spring Rate 12.2/12.2
Extension 7/7
Compression 6/6
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.4/2.2
Toe -0.04/+0.16

Brake Balance 8/6

tires: R3 / R3

I will try this setting today.

6:24.842 by dc5 rm
If you look at my Wallbanger's Ring Masters Challenge thread you'll see that this claim is ridiculous.

Target time for FF cars was 6:35 done offline. Praiano was the only one to have a winner so far.
FF Car Ring Masters praiano63 Car=Dodge SRT4 '03 Time=6'34"497
This car was well over 550PP, also I know praiano and several other highly skilled drivers and tuners tried a large number of FFs for this challenge including the RM cars and race cars and couldn't meet the time.

Back