Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Mazda 110S

This car was once an abandoned testbed for Wallbanger's "GoldStrike", this was the unsung hero behind that tune. So I've brought back to life to rectify that.

The original 110S has undergone a slight update, with the biggest change being a repaint and the removal of the wing. Oh, and quite a boost in power. 50hp, to be more precise. It's also more controllable, but still needs a delicate touch.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Maledivenblau Metallic from BMW
Wheels: Advan RGII
Aerodynamic Kit: --
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM
Transmission: F/C (Fully Customisable)
Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
LSD: Adjustable
Suspension: F/C (Fully Customisable)
Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune

Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: 0kg @ +50
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to 130MPH
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.647
2nd=2.651
3rd=1.978
4th=1.535
5th=1.234
3)Set Final gear to 2.795
Should display an indicated top speed of 183 mph in upper right corner.

LSD

Initial: 15
Acceleration: 35
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.25
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.7/7.0
Dampers (Extension): 5/5
Dampers (Compression): 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/1

Brakes

4/6

The car has 470 PP, weighs 854 Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight distribution, has 271 HP and produces 182 ft-lb torque@7000 rpm with a 8900 rpm redline.

Notes: This is a car from the late 60's, and as such, those narrow little tyres on it are more suited for BMX bikes with a barely-1hp pair of feet rather than a near 300hp rotary. This thing can snap back, hard. Once again, you have been warned.

Last edited:
Mini Marcos GT `70

minimarcos.jpg

126 bhp , 750 kg , 400 PP , Sports Hard or lower

Parts

Engine Rebuild
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Transmission: 5 Speed Close Ratio
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Suspension: Height Adjustable Sports Kit

The Tune

Suspension

Ride Height front 0 , rear 5
Spring Rate front 5.6 , rear 4.7
Dampers front 1 rear 2
Anti-roll Bars front 1 , rear 1
Camber Angle front 1.6 , rear 1.0
Toe Angle front 0 , rear 0.20
Brakes front 5 , rear 5

Ballast 191 at 21
Power Limiter at 95.9% (depends on milage)

Tuned for "World Compact Car Seasonal"

Updated the links for everyone's tunes that have been posted since the Fall Roadster Battle tunes.

Great looking bunch guys, keep the good stuff rolling.👍👍

Also updated the OP. Hope you guys like it and let me know if I should add anything to it.:D Just hope it doesn't make you to hungry to tune!:lol:

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm, burger. :drool: (I had to google what steak fries were, chips for those of you in the rest of the world. I thought they might be something akin to chicken fried steak......)

On an unrelated note, I had a thought about your two track shootout Desp. Now that we can have more than one tune on a car, what about allowing that tuners to present one car with two tunes. Serious go fast for Monza, and serious handling for London.

Of course this would probably add in a bit of "Are you sure you used the right tune for that track" aimed at the drivers, but might present a bit more of a challenge to the tuners.

Mmmmmmm, burger. :drool: (I had to google what steak fries were, chips for those of you in the rest of the world. I thought they might be something akin to chicken fried steak......)

On an unrelated note, I had a thought about your two track shootout Desp. Now that we can have more than one tune on a car, what about allowing that tuners to present one car with two tunes. Serious go fast for Monza, and serious handling for London.

Of course this would probably add in a bit of "Are you sure you used the right tune for that track" aimed at the drivers, but might present a bit more of a challenge to the tuners.
I'm afraid it might cause to many issues, besides if the car can corner good in London it should have no problems handling Monza. Just have to sort gears so you can accelerate hard in London while leaving a top gear for those long high speed straights of Monza.:D:crazy:

Since I'm allowing them I decided to give a NASCAR a spin loaded down with a full 200kg of ballast. I'm lousy at tuning them and it showed as it fell well down my list of times in London. It was one of the faster cars on Monza due to its extremely high top speed but still wasn't the fastest I've tested. Of course the fastest car I've tested just makes the minimum weight with 200kg ballast so it would get minimum points there though it is a wild looking road car.:D

so you're going to let us use ballest?....sweet :D

As much or as little as you want.:crazy:

The idea is to reward heavier cars but if your well over the minimum weight you might want to use weight reduction to enhance performance. One of those nifty trade offs I'm setting up in this contest where the tuners get to figure out what they think will be the best combination to get the most points out of all 5 categories.👍👍

I'm afraid it might cause to many issues, besides if the car can corner good in London it should have no problems handling Monza. Just have to sort gears so you can accelerate hard in London while leaving a top gear for those long high speed straights of Monza.:D:crazy:

Fairy Snuff. I think I know what I want to present for this. I just need to find some time to actually drive it and then find another incase I stuff it up. :sly:

Oi, Harvey, just to be clear, next shootout is gonna be high power heavyweights right?

And just so you know, I've got a RX8 on share that I've been fooling around with. I've also got a RS3, a 300ZX, a CR-Z, a Corvette, a few mustangs and a Korean friend to finish tuning as well. :D

Wallbanger's "Tons of Fun" Gran Turismo year end blowout is now up and open to the public!👍👍

Want wish the U.S. Outlaws a belated happy thanksgiving and invite the non American outlaws to join us in giving thanks for the good things in our lives over this past year.:cheers:

Nah, no turkey for me. Rice, as usual. :lol: But yea, a belated happy thanksgiving to you all.

I still have no clue as to what it is though. :dopey:

I was directed to you and another garage to see if you could tune a Fiat Panda?

Please.

Oh why not then…though I noticed you posted in Krenkme's thread as well…hmmm…in house Fist Panda tuning competition anyone? :lol:

Oh why not then…though I noticed you posted in Krenkme's thread as well…hmmm…in house Fist Panda tuning competition anyone? :lol:

I'm up for a little Panda battle. I just don't have any test drivers to test them :(. Would any of the outlaws like to officiate?

I'm up for a little Panda battle. I just don't have any test drivers to test them :(. Would any of the outlaws like to officiate?

*clears throat* What is my part time GTP job again? Testing tunes, right? Though, since I also want to tune, we'll need to enlist the help of ol' Harvey.

Again.

*clears throat* What is my part time GTP job again? Testing tunes, right? Though, since I also want to tune, we'll need to enlist the help of ol' Harvey.

Again.

👍 :D

If frosty1 gives us the pp/hp and tires he wants this should be FUN! :dopey:. If not we can make are own rules. :sly:

👍 :D

If frosty1 gives us the pp/hp and tires he wants this should be FUN! :dopey:. If not we can make are own rules. :sly:

Under the assumption we can get our hands onto the damn thing. These pandas are rare, I've only seen one in my UCD as of now.

You boys have at it, and I'll drive if you like. Isn't the panda a prize car for something? I think I've got one, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have paid for it....

You boys have at it, and I'll drive if you like. Isn't the panda a prize car for something? I think I've got one, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have paid for it....

I think I have two? :sly: Not sure if I paid for one and it grew, or if it was a prize :dopey:

Ok, I've just done a few laps of Trial Mountain in the Panda, and it's like driving a quick shed. :lol: The tyres are thinner than the ones on my Mazda 110S and I've nearly rolled the thing over on a few high kerbs. :lol: So fun, yes, just a bit too much sillyness to be taken seriously. Perfect DNA for a sleeper. :D We're gonna have fun with them.

Latest Posts

Back