Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had around an hour's practice at Twin Cities and managed a 33.8. Great track btw Turbo, I reall like it. đź‘Ť Turn 5 is the hardest to nail for me, but I'm slowly getting used to where I have to turn in.

I'll probs get a practice room up later on.

Had around an hour's practice at Twin Cities and managed a 33.8. Great track btw Turbo, I reall like it. đź‘Ť Turn 5 is the hardest to nail for me, but I'm slowly getting used to where I have to turn in.

I'll probs get a practice room up later on.

:scared: Holy Moly! I've only managed 34.7. But this track isnt really my strength at all. Im gonna try to break into the mid 34s and that'll be it for me :lol:

I'm sure I'm in trouble no matter what. But I still haven't gotten the updated track either. I don't think it should have been changed so close to the day.

Diabolical_J
Practice room up

1472-4711-0382-0869-4528

I might join :tup

Edit:were did you all take your photos for car shoot? I have taken the photo shoot I've set it as share with freinds I hope this right just waiting for R1600 to see if it's okay

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm in trouble no matter what. But I still haven't gotten the updated track either. I don't think it should have been changed so close to the day.

Honestly it really hasn't changed enough for it to be a huge problem. Most people should get the hang of it after ~10 laps or so.

R1600Turbo
Honestly it really hasn't changed enough for it to be a huge problem. Most people should get the hang of it after ~10 laps or so.

My photo is on share mode go check it out mate!

I didn't have the option?

Also, quick note to everyone else: I have some things to work on with my real car, but after that I'll be in for practice. Will open a room if one isn't already open.

"Most" people, but others take longer. And it's not just that, it's that I can't even practice with the time I might have at some brief moment during the day because I don't have it. Like this morning.

I might be odd but, I was faster on the old track, can't seem to get a sub 34s lap one the new one.
The track is wider now so I find myself not knowing what to do with the extra space?

Can someone describe the differences? I didn't get to practice on the older version much, re-downloaded the track off Turbo (track still dated 06/25/11?) and I see zero differences.

Can someone describe the differences? I didn't get to practice on the older version much, re-downloaded the track off Turbo (track still dated 06/25/11?) and I see zero differences.

You'll know you have the new track because there will be rumble strips in turn 1 now.

Here's toyotasupra's car picture

picture.php

Last edited:
Diabolic has a room up but I think he's AFK so I'll get one up. Need to have a few races here to see what it's like. :)

Practice room up: 1472-6118-4259-7713-1026

Sorry, they asked like 3 times before they booted you after you didn't respond.
I'm sure you won't go unrecognized again.đź‘Ť

Yeah I was so focused on the track that I didn't see anything anyone was saying, I just figured you guys knew I was in. Didn't help that the room was full of people I haven't raced with. :) I'll probably still go unnoticed though, I'm always running at the back by myself. :lol:

Here's the race info for Sunday. Keep in mind, because of the size of the track, qualifying has been shortened to 10 minutes.

Race rooms can also be opened early for additional practice if the room hosts see fit.

race_info_twincities.png

New PB of 34.9xx without draft. I'm hoping to keep up, stay out of the way, and not go wide on T5 which would cause the often seen pileups hehe.

R1600Turbo
Yeah I was going to mention that, but didn't want to triple post. :dopey:

Should read: "Flyin' Miata Super Cup 3 car number 7"

There's no "g" on the end of Flyin. ;)

We all know that lol is my number okay to with this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back