Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be at tonight's or next Sunday's race. I went out of town and forgot to bring a copy of my GT5 save ><. Guess some lucky reserve driver will have a chance to run...

Room up will be 5 minutes late thanks to the epicness of PURE.

Division 1 Room Number: 1472-6681-3115-0604-0257

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Ed(Grayfox) 👎

And yes Nep, sorry to say but I'm exhausted.

Also, that's too bad to hear about the last race being a full grid. I don't know if that'd be a good way to go though because it would essentially be an international race and Laguna tends to get temperamental with a lot of cars for some reason. I think 14 would be best honestly, and not just saying that 'cause I wanna stream it.

Aderrrm
Room up will be 5 minutes late thanks to the epicness of PURE.

Division 1 Room Number: 1472-6681-3115-0604-0257

I'm on my way

Edit: I'm in :tup

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Ed(Grayfox) 👎

And yes Nep, sorry to say but I'm exhausted.

Also, that's too bad to hear about the last race being a full grid. I don't know if that'd be a good way to go though because it would essentially be an international race and Laguna tends to get temperamental with a lot of cars for some reason. I think 14 would be best honestly, and not just saying that 'cause I wanna stream it.
I agree.
Perhaps the top 4 of each division and 2 wildcards?

Wardez hosting D3 again?

I'm just going to sleep now thankfully, long work night ahead of me. I posted earlier that I won't be making it this week but will the next two races.

So it'll be whoever did it last week again I'd say.

I'm just going to sleep now thankfully, long work night ahead of me. I posted earlier that I won't be making it this week but will the next two races.

So it'll be whoever did it last week again I'd say.
BrosifDuder going to make it?

Missed your post, :grumpy:
Sleep is always nice though.👍

If Brosif's not around I'll host.

Race and/or practice room open

1472 6118 4259 7713 4336

Doesn't matter to me, either someone else can make the official race room or this can be used, but it's at least a practice room for anyone waiting.

finally had time to download and learn the track. I like the changes turbo. It suits the car really well. 👍

Race and/or practice room open

1472 6118 4259 7713 4336

Doesn't matter to me, either someone else can make the official race room or this can be used, but it's at least a practice room for anyone waiting.

I can't get back in. It says there's an incompatibility with the host.

Can we change room?
I have 1 bar for that room, (I will lag or get disconnected)

Have been trying to get my girlfriends new spark plug in for the last few hours. The thread might be damaged. Can't leave her without a car so there is a chance I will miss the race. I'll be back at 3:30 to give an update.

I just can't believe that what happened tonight I was running 7th my controller was about to die I decided to charge it with the USB cable so I was basiclty trying to find the USB cable for a couple of laps on the main straight and I accidentally hit Off button on the back of the PS3 bad luck for me hopefully I can do better at Spa not bad track tho quite liked it....

Hmm, probably my worst performance in any race either on GT5, real life, ever, was tonight haha.

Not all my fault in terms of the performance - race was going ok, up until parents decided they'd like to watch the racing. Awesome, cheers. That was around lap 5. I swiftly went from P2 to P6. I then proceeded to do about 20 laps in a row of utter crap, ranging from mid 15s to mid 17s depending on how inconsistent I was being. Around lap 22, they left, freedom! I then put in 5 laps of high-14s to get the gap from me (6th) to Biffy (5th) down from what I guess was ~7-8 seconds to ~2-3 seconds, which with 6 laps to go was achievable, and the 2nd-4th pack was only about a second or two up the road from that; they'd probably be battling last few laps and slow each other up. So even from there, was a chance of picking up some decent points.

But nevermind, the parents had just gone to grab a drink and were back to watch the last five laps! Great having such keen support! Back down to random lap times and just decided to give up and get the car across the line. Nevermind... :P

Also had a LOT of screen tearing on this race, just incase the distraction wasn't enough already. First time I've ever seen it in GT5, but seemed to only happen when running this track.

Next week at a track I like, should be a lot better. Gonna need to find a lock and key for the door though >_>

Last edited:
Division 1 Results:

GTP_Aderrrm - 51:13.649 --.--- (1:33.322)
WiiFreak - 51:47.193 +33.544 (1:34.634)
joshua1994 - 51:47.305 +33.656 (1:34.210)
LongbowX - 51:48.753 +35.104 (1:34.389)
FallenAngle223 - 51:49.791 +36.142 (1:34.484)
MoIeman - 51:57.743 +44.094 (1:34.835)
Gstarr666Z06 - 52:50.234 +1:36.585 (1:36.044)
paulmac2k9 - 53:13.012 +1:59.363 (1:35.782)
Infinital-NG - X - +1 Lap (1:37.384)
jackargent - X - +2 Laps (1:38.544)
yzfmike - X - +3 Laps (1:39.631)
toyotsupra - DNF - Quit Lap 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back