Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

LOTUS Elise 111S `03

elise111s.jpg

235 bhp , 1000 kg , 450 PP , Sport Soft Tyres

Parts

Engine Rebuild
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
FC LSD
Suspension: Height Adjustable Sports Kit

The Tune

Suspension

Ride Height front 0 , rear 5
Spring Rate front 5.8 , rear 5.3
Dampers front 1 rear 2
Anti-roll Bars front 1 , rear 1
Camber Angle front 1.6 , rear 1.0
Toe Angle front 0 , rear 0.20
Brakes front 6 , rear 4

LSD 5/20/10

Ballast 194 at -48
Power Limiter at 97.1% (depends on milage)

Ok, I've just done a few laps of Trial Mountain in the Panda, and it's like driving a quick shed. :lol: The tyres are thinner than the ones on my Mazda 110S and I've nearly rolled the thing over on a few high kerbs. :lol: So fun, yes, just a bit too much sillyness to be taken seriously. Perfect DNA for a sleeper. :D We're gonna have fun with them.

Just checking in to see where you at the tune Onboy? I should be home tonight or maybe tomorrow to start taming the beast. :dopey:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes "Bodacious" (Lamborghini Murcialago LP670-4 SV '09)

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: new car dealer
Paintjob: Solar Yellow
Wheels: stock
aero : front,rear,extension,wing = type A
Weight Reduction: none
Window Weight Reduction: none
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: yes
Engine Tuning: stage 3
Intake Manifold: yes
Air Filter: racing
Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Ti Racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
Torque Sensing Center Differential: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Ballast weight : 90/36
Power Limiter : 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 205 mph
3)Set gears 1st=4.134, 2nd=2.894, 3rd=2.194, 4th=1.734, 5th=1.425,
6th=1.205
4)Set Final gear to 3.150
Should display an indicated top speed of 191 mph in upper right
corner.

LSD front = initial 5, acceleration 15, braking 5
rear = initial 10, acceleration 30, braking 8
torque split 35/65
rear downforce: 25

Suspension
Ride height front -7, rear -12
Spring rate front 13.4, rear 13.4
Dampers (Extension) front 7 rear 7
Dampers (Compression) front 5 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 3 rear 4
Camber angle front 1.5 rear 1.4
Toe angle front -.02 rear .04
Brakes: front 6 rear 5

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 621 PP,weighs 1655 Kg with a 40/60 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of ?? kg/hp, has 884 HP
@8900 rpm and produces 585 ft-lb torque @7400 rpm,

Notes:
Named after the infamous American Rodeo Bull that had an uncanny knack for busting peoples faces. This Italian bull is more easily driven/ridden but unleash its 884 hp at the wrong time and be prepared to meet a wall. Like most of my tunes this car works best with a slow-in fast-out technique. Brake early let the car coast along preferred line then unleash the fury on exit.

New tune 12/14/11 on share now :cheers:

ENJOY, AC

Last edited:
Just checking in to see where you at the tune Onboy? I should be home tonight or maybe tomorrow to start taming the beast. :dopey:

It's going pretty well, I've still got to stop it trying to roll over like a 200hp shed on stilts though. I like it :D Oh, and I've got a few cars I've been working on that I might release should I feel bothered to do so.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Mercedes Benz, SL 65 AMG (R230) '04

Built for Wallbanger's Tons of Fun Blowout, this is a GT with a new transmission and suspension kit, and a few extra horses to make it a little more fun.

grandvalleyspeedway3q.jpg

Source and Parts list:

Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Mercedes-Benz Carneolrot metallic
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: Stock
Weight Reduction: Nil
Window Weight Reduction: Nil
Carbon Hood: Nil
Chassis reinforcement: Nil
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Nil
Intake Manifold: Yes
Air Filter: Sports Air Filter
Exhaust Manifold: Nil
Catalytic Converter: Sports Catalytic Converter
Exhaust: Sports Exhaust
Turbo Kit: Nil
Transmission: Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Fully Customisable
Carbon Propeller Shaft: Yes
Suspension: Fully Customisable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune

Aerodynamics: Stock
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 100%

1)Set to default
2)Set max speed to 400km/h
2)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.289,
2nd=2.073,
3rd=1.494,
4th=1.173,
5th=0.941
3)Set Final gear to 2.934
Should display an indicated top speed of 330 kph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial 19, Acceleration 22, Braking 8

Suspension
Camber Angle Front 3.0, Rear 2.6
Toe Angle Front 0.15, Rear 0.13
Ride Height Front -20, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 13.3, Rear 9.1
Dampers (Extension) Front 7, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 2, Rear 3

Brakes
Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 564 PP,weighs 2028kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 691BHP@5100rpm and produces 108kg/fm torque@3200rpm with a 7400rpm redline.

Notes:
Please don't form any opinions during the first lap. Once the tyres have warmed up, it's a very different car. Shift up early, and don't be afraid of using the gear suggestions at London.

Built my very own Gruner Walddrache yesterday, thought I'd show my gratitude with a shot of it in action.

Nrburgring24h_2.jpg

Thanks again, this wagon kills!

Thanks mate. I hope it's good looking, because I don't think it will be the heaviest and it sure as hell won't be the fastest. :scared:

Built my very own Gruner Walddrache yesterday, thought I'd show my gratitude with a shot of it in action.
Thanks again, this wagon kills!
Glad your enjoying the Green Forest Dragon.:D The picture is great.👍👍

Hope you'll check out the "Tons of Fun" Gran Turismo Year End Blowout I'm currently running.:gtpflag:
Thanks mate. I hope it's good looking, because I don't think it will be the heaviest and it sure as hell won't be the fastest. :scared:
Well I'm sure it will be a great handling car especially since you've made sure not to overpower the rear tires.:D

Yup, not the heaviest (mine is heavier :D) but I'm sure it'll still be quick. Shame the same can't be said for my car though…

…speaking of which…I need to post the tune…

I see you made my request into a "battle". Great! Two tunes :D. Thanks alot guys. Now will I find the tunes here or at Clueless?

I see you made my request into a "battle". Great! Two tunes :D. Thanks alot guys. Now will I find the tunes here or at Clueless?

It's actually more like 4. :lol: Two from here, two from Clueless. Ahh…friendship makes the best rivalries…

Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 "Isabella"
So ole Harvey Wallbanger here set up his "Tons of Fun" Gran Turismo Year End Blowout and invited all of GTPlanet to join him on a grand tour of some of Europes finest cities and tracks to celebrate the holidays and Gran Turismo 5's one year anniversary. The only restrictions Harvey placed on this event was that all entries be shod in Sports Soft Tires and weigh a minimum of 1650kg. The idea being that these larger cars seldom get the attention they deserve but they are exactly the sorts of luxurious and stylish automobiles that gave birth to the name Gran Turismo back in the 1920's. Response to Harvey's invitation was immediate and overwhelmingly positive. However, ole Harvey had a bit of a dilemma as with so many great cars in his garage he was at a bit of a loss as to which should get the Outlaws finest treatment before joining his friends in Europe. Then it struck him. He had a lady of beauty and style close by who despite being born in January of 1929 was still known to enjoy driving at speed around the city and countryside. Since she had graced him with her wisdom and love his entire life he decided to turn to her for advice once more. So Harvey opened his garage and proceeded to share its contents with his mother who with a smile and her wry wit admired the collection with him. Several high performance cars were quickly dismissed as being a bit much, to outlandish in their looks. The trucks brought a smile and the comment that as a girl she thought they were the best because her older brother loved them, but that while nice they didn't really fit this event. Next came the various Japanese cars but none of them really appealed to her. The Europeans started to show promise with first a DB9 catching her eye with its curves and then a SL55 AMG that was lovely to look at and fun with the convertible hard top roof. But she said that neither one really made her think wow! I'd love to have that parked in the carport. So we started looking at the Americans. She detested the Corvettes, and was rather indifferent to most of the classic musclecars. The premium Mustang GT caught her eye momentarily but then she spotted the Challenger SRT8 in its gleaming factory coat of HEMI Orange and fell in love. The curves lent it grace and style, the bright paint captured attention without overwhelming the admirer, and the black stripes on the bonnet and small wing on the boot promised performance.
So it was decided. Harvey immediately set to work stripping the engine, suspension and drivetrain from the car so they could be upgraded. Then the body was turned over to a crew that went to work on its interior adding hand stiched leather seats with built in heaters and massage units to keep the driver and passengers comfortable on those jaunts about the countryside. A 1,000 watt stereo system ensured that if tired of the harmonious sounds of engine and tires, occupants could drown them out in the sweet aurias of their favorite operas. With an interior now fit to accommodate a queen and all new running gear installed all that remained was to christen this lovely piece of art. So with a smile Harvey announced that just as Queen Isabella of Castile and León gave Columbas the three ships to find the new world with and his own great grandmother Isabella passed on her name to his mother, so he would name this Queen of American cars Isabella and take her to Europe.
utf-8BQWhyd2VpbGVyJTI1MjAtJTI1MjBUb3duJTI1MjBTcXVhcmUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BQmVybiUyNTIwLSUyNTIwTWFya2V0JTI1MjBTdHJlZXQuanBn.jpg

^^^Photo competition entry^^^
utf-8BUmVkJTI1MjBCdWxsJTI1MjBIYW5nYXItNy5qcGc.jpg

Following is all you need to build your own Queen Isabella.
Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Hemi Orange (Factory color) GT FLUORESCENCE 008-W
Wheels: BBS RS GT CHROME 002-W
Aerodynamic Kit: Front A, Wing A
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: No Yes
Carbon Hood: No Yes Body Color
Chassis reinforcement: N/A
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
LSD: Adjustable
Suspension: Fully Customizable
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 0, Rear 15 0/7
Ballast: 172kg at +50 163kg
1)Set to default
2)Set Final gear all the way right to 5.00
3)Set Top Speed all the way left to 112mph
4)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.285,
2nd=2.540,
3rd=2.035,
4th=1.670,
5th=1.415,
6th=1.220
5)Set Final gear to 2.600 3.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 207mph 179mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 18, Acceleration 24, Braking 6 15/20/5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.6, Rear 1.4
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 13.8, Rear 7.6
Dampers (Extension) Front 6, Rear 4
Dampers (Compression) Front 5, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 7, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 585PP 580PP, weighs 2050Kg 2026Kg with a 51/49 front/rear weight distribution, has 790HP and produces 698ft-lb torque@5900rpm with a 7700rpm redline.

Notes:

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Mercedes CL626 'Blue Whale’
This is the CL626 Blue Whale. It’s big, it’s heavy, and it’s also very rare.

But behind the subtle body beats the V12 heart of a demon. It’s also as graceful as an ocean wave and gains and loses its speed with effortless ease. It’s a scarily relaxed car. All the things a GT car should be then.

Source and Parts list:

Paintjob: Aqua Blue Metallic
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: --
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport

Intake Manifold: Sport

Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing

Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: F/C

Clutch: Double-plate

Suspension: F/C

Tires: Sport soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: 200kg @ +45
Power Limiter:100%
Transmission -process as follows;
1)Set to 112
2)Set gears as follows (Set Final to 4.500 first)
1st=3.460
2nd=2.615
3rd=2.050
4th=1.635
5th=1.332
3)Set Final gear to 2.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 236 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration 30
Braking 20

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.0
Toe Angle Front: -0.20/-0.15
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.8/5.8
Dampers (Extension): 8/5
Dampers (Compression): 8/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6

Brakes
6/7

The car has 525 PP, weighs 2155 Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 626HP and produces 582 ft-lb torque@4900rpm with a 7900 rpm redline.

Notes: The car is, for the most part, very relaxed, hence the name. But do remember not to over heat the front tyres until they are up to temperature.

Toyota TRD Sprinter Trueno BZ-R GT-Apex
‘Wha…what’s that???’ I hear you cry. Well, that is the under appreciated 1998 Sprinter Trueno BZ-R being given some much needed love. It now grips and goes like the legends of its time, the MR2s and Celica GT-Fours, mainly.

How? Well, power was boosted to a healthy 220hp which peaks at a stratospheric 9100rpm while remaining a N/A and keeping the stock exhaust for more of a sleeper effect, the car was gutted of what little excess fat there was on it so that it now weighs a featherweight 918kg and it’s been tuned for…enthusiastic driving. Think of this, then, as Toyota’s Spoon DC2. As such, it’s been rebadged as a TRD with the ‘GT-Apex’ moniker to show it means business, and finished off in a coat of TRD’s Super White II, further adding to the sleeper-ness of the car.

Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Super White II from TRD

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes

Intake Manifold: --
Air Filter: --
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: --
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate

Suspension: Fully Customisable

The Tune
Ballast: --

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 112
2)Set Final Gear to 3.000
1st=3.500
2nd=2.660
3rd=2.075
4th=1.695
5th=1.465
6th=1.302
Should display an indicated top speed of 162 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 5
Acceleration: 35
Braking: 15

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.25/-0.25
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 12.6/2.0
Dampers (Extension): 6/4
Dampers (Compression): 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/5

Brakes
5/7

The car has 430 PP,weighs 918 Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 220 HP and produces 140 ft-lb torque@---- rpm with a 9100 rpm redline.

Notes: The car’s powerband means it never peaks, as the power is at the very end of the rev range. Try revving it slightly into the red if you’re using MT.

Anyway, as I promised:

Can't live without friction: The Toyota Trueno BZ-R TRD by Onboy

First of all things, let me tell you a little piece of my GT history. I often play GT2 (because I love it) and one day, I got this car:
TomsT111.jpg

Meet the Tom's T111, a car that gobsmacked me silly. Why? Because it was a handler. It had such a neutral handling, no one could tell it was a FF! Along with the fast engine and great looks, it was one hell of a tuned Toyota. So, we fast foward into GT5, and Onboy's own Trueno BZ-R. Did I saw the Tom's spirit when I drove it? Actually, yes! First of all, it looks very neat with the Super White paint and wheels, sleeper-like looks. Nice job on that department. What about driving? Equally great, I say. Onboy called it a "TRD version of a Spoon Integra", and that description fits in my view, because the handling is as precise as the legendary Honda. With even less luxury, there is barely any understeer, but push it too much, and it will slap you back. Don't try silly schmit with this one, people. Now, the engine. If you drive it, you might think "Where the hell is the speed, the car doesn't feel fast at all!" The answer to that lies in Wikipe.... Oh, hell, I'll explain. The 4-AGE, or the "Screaming Black Top", was a peaky type of engine, so you would only get power on the very top of the revs. And that is how this car works. Power? Get to the top, friend. Ah, I almost forgot something. The sound is as good as you would expect, 'cause it's Looooooooooooud! Can't live without friction? Try this fast, good looking version of a underrated sports Toyota, the last of the Great Truenos...

Last edited:
Hmmm. You've piqued my interest Onboy.

Now where's that panda?
I might put it on share for you to have a go at it if you want…though it needs to wait until I gain control of the TV, and I have a habit of not delivering as much as the text promises. :lol:

It's still a WIP…The understeer is largely cured and as long as you remember how thin the tyres are, you're fine in the bends. But it still feels like it has blocks of stone and concrete instead of springs in the suspension when you take corners with bumps in them.

Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 "Isabella"

Goodday ,

Now i aint a testdriver in the contest , but i have been buying a lot of cars in the contest for my pleasure to test them all out . Testing them one by one i feel that tuners should get a thank you for the effort they put into there cars .... specially when they put a smile on my face .....

so ... Thank you 👍

Now seeing my reviews allways tend to be way longer then i plannend i'll try to restrain myself a little ( even know i'll probally fail horribly at this :D)

I'll skip the part of going to the dealership and getting the car , so we arrive at monza .
First i have to say i was a bit worried about the weight 2050kg at 781bhp:scared: ( car wasn't run in yet ) , the dodge always felt a bit heavy even with other tunes wich included weight reduction . And here was a car where the tuner slammed 172kg extra on it :odd: .

From the very first corner the car felt stable , ofc this was a warm-up lap but still she didn't had the deathwish i was execting .
Lap started adding up and before i knew i had run over 15 laps with it , now this is a good amount to get a general feeling of the car so i started pushing it a bit more .
Now this car has one importent thing a driver needs to know and master ( maybe not master , medium skilled with commen sence will do ) ... Trotthle controle .
You can drive this car 2 ways ... well 3 actually but the 3rd way means ending up in the hospital :P .
1 doing hotlaps , yes you can put down very nice laptimes , times i wasn't really expecting due to the weight / bhp ratio . keeping a eye on the accelerator you can drive it right on the edge . ( best time was a 1.42.2xx )
2 fun but fast laps , this is where the car belongs in my opinion , braking a bit earlier and accelerating a bit to hard leaving a nice and controlled powerslide behind you ... this is where the car shines and where it gives me a true Grand Tourer feeling 👍 .

It could do with a bit more BHP on the straights , but then again that should coun't for every Grand Tourer , but at the same time it shouldn't seeing it would then give more of a supercar feeling .

With this car you should have no problems driving to the south of europe at 240km/h and when arriving there still be up for a couple of laps around the track ( with good times i must add )

I must say that at first i wouldn't really consider a Dodge of any kind a Grand Tourer but you proved me , well not only me but i am sure more people weren't expecting a dodge , wrong .

So is it worth getting this car and putting this tune on it ( and for some learning throttle controle ) ....

Hell yeah you won't regret it .

So i'll try to stop now seeing that wall of text isn't THAT long yet :odd:
I'll just say thank you , because now i have another fun car in my garage list 👍

ps , my findings and opinion are that of a medium skilled driver , with a controller pad and no help exept ABS1 , with tire wear and realistic grip .
I am fully aware that there are drivers out there 10times better then me and might have different opinions but i don't care :P

DaDog thanks for the great review and I'm glad you enjoyed "Isabella" so much. Please feel free to check out more of the Outlaw Motorsports Garages tunes and post your "walls of text". Seeing those reviews let's us know that people are enjoying our work.👍👍

Also you might consider signing up as a Test Driver for some of the groups in in the "Tons of Fun" Gran Turismo Year End Blowout. The groups are just an easy way to divide the cars up so Test Drivers don't feel overwhelmed at the prospect of testing 23 cars on two different tracks.:D

DaDog thanks for the great review and I'm glad you enjoyed "Isabella" so much. Please feel free to check out more of the Outlaw Motorsports Garages tunes and post your "walls of text". Seeing those reviews let's us know that people are enjoying our work.👍👍

you're welcome and i have allready seen a couple of very intresting and some unexpected tunes in the list , but for now the shootout cars have priority for me

Also you might consider signing up as a Test Driver for some of the groups in in the "Tons of Fun" Gran Turismo Year End Blowout. The groups are just an easy way to divide the cars up so Test Drivers don't feel overwhelmed at the prospect of testing 23 cars on two different tracks.:D

I really appreciate the offer , and the amount of testing would not be a problem , yet i do lack the skill to participate in such an event , my lap-times would not be fair to the tuners compared to the more experienced drivers , specially when taking an average time i would only slow them down sadly .

but it is defenatly intresting for the future when i have more experience and more knowledge of tuning

kinds regards Terror_Dog

The test drivers can be of any skill level if i read evertthing right. The more drivers the better, no matter if you can keep them on a straight or if your a master of the ring. Its all in good fun.

you're welcome and i have allready seen a couple of very intresting and some unexpected tunes in the list , but for now the shootout cars have priority for me

I really appreciate the offer , and the amount of testing would not be a problem , yet i do lack the skill to participate in such an event , my lap-times would not be fair to the tuners compared to the more experienced drivers , specially when taking an average time i would only slow them down sadly .

but it is defenatly intresting for the future when i have more experience and more knowledge of tuning

kinds regards Terror_Dog

Oh don't worry about the whole 'skills' thing. Look at Desperado, he's practically the slowest guy in the shootout when it comes to driving, yet he participates in testing! :lol: No offense meant in that comment, by the way, all in jest, you see. :D

Just do what you do here, drive cars and report back, but for shootouts, condense all the information into 2 sentences and give yourself 5 minutes of time to write that 2 sentences. It's quite a challenge, but it's also very easy when you get the hang of it.

I look forward to seeing you take part in future events. 👍

just 2 !? :scared:

you think , that challange would be harder for me then keeping a car on the track :D

Oh yea…well…maybe more than 2, but keep it minimal. Just point out what you like and what's wrong in a simple, clear cut format. 👍

Hey they don't call me Harvey Wallbanger because of my choice in drinks DaDog!:lol:

Onboy is right when he says that I'm one of the slowest Test Drivers but that's what makes these contests so good for the tuners. Very Fast drivers will have excellent times regardless of the tune, but only a very good tune is readily accessible to all skill levels of drivers.

To pick on my garage mate tris_73 for a moment, look at his car in the Fall Roadster Battle. For the top drivers it was one of the faster cars but those of us with less skill struggled a bit getting it to perform. His tune wasn't a bad one it just wasn't as well suited to everyone's driving styles and abilities as some of the others.

So go ahead and sign up as a test driver for any of the F.I.T.T. events. You'll get to drive lots of great cars, most likely you'll improve your driving skills and you can laugh when your beating ole Harvey Wallbangers times.:D
(If you doubt that last I think my current best time at Monza with "Isabella" while tuning her was a low 1:43.xxx.)

The Outlaw MotorsportsClueless Tunes Garage tunes:dopey:
Fiat Panda Super I.E. '90
A Challenge has been brought from Clueless Tunes to you The Outlaws (as a request for frosty1). It's time to see who are the best tuners from these two garages, and there's no better way then a Fiat Panda Battle (FPB).
This car's mean, green, and...lean. krenkme will cast the first stone in the FPB. Can you take it? :dopey:

autumnringo.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackq.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Paintjob: Forest Green Metallic(a)

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes

Intake Manifold: Yes
Catalytic Converter: Racing
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate

Suspension: Fully Customisable

The Tune
Ballast: --

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 75
2)Set Final Gear to 2.500
1st=4.348
2nd=3.292
3rd=2.577
4th=2.098
5th=1.693
6th=1.370
Should display an indicated top speed of 1-million mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 18
Braking: 7

Suspension
Camber Angle: 3.5/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.00
Ride Height: -5/-20
Spring Rate: 8.5/3.6
Dampers (Extension): 4/8
Dampers (Compression): 3/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/6

Brakes
6/7

The car has 478 PP,weighs 661 Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 193 HP and produces 164 ft-lb torque@5400 rpm with a ---- rpm redline.

Notes: There you have it. Clueless Tunes invading The cafe looking for a battle. Lets see what you got :dopey: :lol:

caperingperipheryq.jpg

So go ahead and sign up as a test driver for any of the F.I.T.T. events. You'll get to drive lots of great cars, most likely you'll improve your driving skills and you can laugh when your beating ole Harvey Wallbangers times.:D

I'll have a peek at it if i can find it , even if it comes out i am terrible there is always a + point , they wont be laughing with you for a while then 👍

(If you doubt that last I think my current best time at Monza with "Isabella" while tuning her was a low 1:43.xxx.)

hmmm i might be not so far of then :scared:

i hope there is a novice group as well :nervous:

Ole Harvey Wallbanger here cues up "Margarita Ville" and "A Cheeseburger in Paradise" on the jukebox to welcome the Parrotheads from Clueless Tunes. Gives them his best Outlaw Grin and prepares to roll out "Guido" the Italian Mafia's Hit Panda!:D:crazy::bowdown::gtpflag:

Back