Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
My Little Panda: Tuning is Magic

*Due to time constraints, the description will be completed in the near future, we apologise for the inconvenience*

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Arancio Atlas from Lamborghini
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 93
2)Set Final Gear to 2.500
1st=3.300
2nd=2.650
3rd=2.160
4th=1.790
5th=1.500
6th=1.275
Should display an indicated top speed of 144 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 5
Acceleration: 30
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 3.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.35
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/3.5
Dampers (Extension): 6/3
Dampers (Compression): 6/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/1

Brakes
4/6

The car has 478 PP, weighs 661 Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 193 HP and produces 164 ft-lb torque@5400 rpm with a 7400 rpm redline.

Notes: Remember, those tyres are ridiculously narrow, and with as much power as a Civic Type R under the hood, some understeer is inevitable should you push it. Don’t. Or rather, not that hard at first.

Reviews:
Niku Driver HC

Last edited:
CTR2
This is the VW Beetle RSi CTR2. Problem?

Anyways, there’s more to this car than just the, frankly, brilliant name which was inspired by RKM’s EV division. This is one wild Beetle. Not to be taken lightly.

The typical stereotype of the VW beetle is that it’s the car of choice, along with the 2CV, for hippies and tree huggers. It’s also the very, very rusted and distant relative of the Porsche 911. Tell that to a normal VW Beetle, it’ll run off crying about you hurting its feelings. If you even dare mutter it to this one though, it’ll swallow the stereotype whole and use it to feed its massive turbo and spit it out in a flaming fireball when you downshift into the next corner. Sideways, of course.

Think of this, then, as a VW Beetle that’s taken some steroids and spent a day with some Group B rally cars, because that’s what this is. A homologation version of a tarmac rally racer, built for the road.

This is the Beetle from hell. Enjoy your ride with the devil.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Midnight Black from Subaru
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Intake Manifold: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 143
2)Set Final Gear to 3.590
1st=3.150
2nd=2.350
3rd=1.840
4th=1.490
5th=1.234
6th=1.039
Should display an indicated top speed of 160 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 5/5
Acceleration: 50/30
Braking: 5/5

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/0.5
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.30
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 12.0/8.3
Dampers (Extension): 7/7
Dampers (Compression): 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
6/7

The car has 514 PP, weighs 1232 Kg with a 54/46 front/rear weight distribution, has 454 HP and produces 349 ft-lb torque@4400 rpm with a 7900 rpm redline.

Notes: This car sounds EPIC!!! That is all.

Actually…no, that isn't all. Please remember, when you are driving it, to drive it like you stole it. Gentleness won't really get you anything but understeer. To get it to dance, you have to really grab it by the scruff of its neck and chuck it into turns. Then to get it to point into the apex of the corner, lift off the throttle while steering and let it rotate, then power out.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out this phone. So I don't know how to quote.

Thanks for the cervasa Harvey, but we ain't scared. And a yellow Panda? Bring on your test driver :dopey:

krenkme

Thanks for the cervasa Harvey, but we ain't scared. And a yellow Panda? Bring on your test driver :dopey:

Quoting is the only way i know how to post on mine! :lol:

Quoting is easy krenkme.

Simply type
name
Text you want to quote and [/quote*]
Just don't insert the * where I did.

So for example
krenkme
Harvey Wallbanger is a tuning god and my poor green Panda doesn't stand a chance against his mafia HitPanda!:bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag:
:lol::lol::lol:

Of course as long as your phone has an actual web browser you could use that instead of the phone app and just hit the quote button for the post you want to quote.:D

Just waiting for Guido, and then I can annoy the World Wildlife people by bashing some pandas around tonight! :dopey:

Now where did I say I'd test them...........

Fiat Panda Super I.E. '90 "Guido, Mafia HitBear"

So this guy comes strolling into ole Harvey Wallbanger's Café late one night, looking all cool and gives the place the eye before sliding up to the bar and waving Harvey over.
Course ole Harvey is more than happy to serve a customer, so giving his best outlaw smile he asks the bloke, "wat'il'b"?

The cat looks around kinda fervant like then leans in and in a sorta stage whisper says, "names Frosty1 and I got this problem, need a mechanic see."

Now ole Harvey starts seeing the dollar signs flash, cause bein an outlaw an such he jus knows that a shady type like this chill dude wants someone greased but good and that don cum cheap. So he nods and answers, "no problemo we got the talent fer the job".

The cold one says, "huh? You don't even want to know what the job is?"

"No sweat mon", Harvey replies, "I'm sure we cn fix it, jus lay it on me see."

Looking a bit doubtful but still game the arctic cat gives a brief nod then starts talking again. "Well I have this Italian..."
At which point Harvey cuts him off, "whoah pardnr Italians cost a bit more, tend to have some serious complications. You sure you wanna go through wi this?"

"Uhm how much more expensive can it be," Frosty1 moans, "I mean it's just a Fiat Panda?"

At this point ole Harvey breaks out laughing as his dreams of some quick cash for busting a head or two evaporate. "A Fiat Panda? Mon you don need a mechanic you need a miracle worker, guess you got the righ place after all!"

Of course that was just the start of the story. Turns out Frosty1 was even icyer than ole Harvey thought. Seems he had swung by Clueless Tunes that same night hitting the Parrot Heads there up for the same thing, a fact krenkme the Chief Parrot Head was more than happy to fill ole Harvey in on the next morning.

So that's how the great Panda Battle came to be.
Quick checks of the garage and used car lots turned up a few of the little Italian box on wheels and the crews in both shops got busy. Meanwhile a couple brave souls volunteered as Test Drivers.

Krenkme struck first with his Mean Green Machine that he rolled up infront of the Café. Then Onboy answered with his Yellow "My little Panda, tuning is magic" for the Outlaws.

Things were looking about even, until now.

Ole Harvey Wallbanger pulled out all the stops on this one. Maybe it was the remnaints of that dream about knocking off some poor sap that had annoyed the wrong person, who knows. But the fact remains, you better pray when that Fiat painted in its menacing Nero black paint shows up your not the target. This Panda is now as quick and deadly as a nine mil to the back of the head. It will carve corners like a razor sharp switchblade cuts pizza.
Get ready for the ride of your life cause here it is, "Guido, Mafia HitBear"
utf-8BRGVlcCUyNTIwRm9yZXN0JTI1MjBSYWNld2F5LmpwZw.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Nero (stock color)
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Intake Manifold: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Softs

The Tune
Aerodynamics: N/A
Ballast: 0kg
Transmission - process as follows;
1)Set to default
2)Raise top speed to 99mph
3)Set final drive all the way right to 5.500
4)Set gears as follows;
1st=3.260,
2nd=2.530,
3rd=2.040,
4th=1.690,
5th=1.430
6th=1.240
5)Set Final gear to 2.500
Should display an indicated top speed of 149mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 15, Acceleration 20, Braking 5
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.4, Rear 1.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -5, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 12.6, Rear 6.2
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 4
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 4, Rear 5
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 478PP,weighs 661Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 193HP and produces 165ft-lb torque@5400rpm with a 7600rpm redline.

Notes: Think of this as an Italian version of the "Pocket Monster" and drive it accordingly.

Note2: Add 98kg to +50 to bring it down to 450PP, where it will snuff out all the competition in the Compact Car and FF Seasonals. Throw Racing Soft tires on instead and go hunting for larger prey.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
That has got to be one of the BEST write ups EVER :bowdown::bowdown:
I don't think the frosty1 knew what he got himself into :)

...so bring out your test drivers, so you can see how true Panda taming is done!!! :lol: :dopey:

(I think the tracks requested were Deep Forest, and Autumn Ring Tris 👍 )

I'm happy to announce that the Outlaw Motorsports Garage is adding a new member akmuq who is team leader of Rasaíocht Eíre-Outlaw Motorsports in the TOCA Season 4 racing series.:cheers::gtpflag:

Let's give our Irish racers the best Outlaw support as they show our colors to the world in a new arena!👍👍

Just waiting for Guido, and then I can annoy the World Wildlife people by bashing some pandas around tonight! :dopey:

Now where did I say I'd test them...........

Deep forest and Trial Mountain. And a quick warning, I'm not sure if it's just me, but my little Panda has a habit of changing how it drives without you even touching a setting...:odd:

Hi guys, I'll be hoping to represent the team well in the TOCA Season 4 along with my teammate mattymc96.👍

Official reveal in TOCA thread coming tomorrow.:)

Deep forest and Trial Mountain. And a quick warning, I'm not sure if it's just me, but my little Panda has a habit of changing how it drives without you even touching a setting...:odd:

It may be just you mate, but remember it is a panda. Within that soft cuddly exterior lies a fearsome predator! (of green inanimate bamboo :dopey:)

"Guido, Mafia HitBear" is on share now!:bowdown::gtpflag:

Suggest you throw the 98kg of ballast at +50 on and take it to either or both the Compact Car or FF Seasonals. I was running 1:42s at Trial Mountain with it at 450PP in the FF Seasonal.:D

Oh no. My Panda might redline so much it just may flat-line :scared: (gearing was set for DF/Autumn Ring :nervous: )

Oh no. My Panda might redline so much it just may flat-line :scared: (gearing was set for DF/Autumn Ring :nervous: )

:D You'd redline on Deep Forest's straight anyways…hmm, wait, I'm giving yours a go now, report back in 5.

Ok, I gave Krenkme's Panda a go on Deep Forest, and I have to say, it ain't half bad. Understeer is kept to a minimum, and it is very easy to drive in an enthusiastic way. Lap time wise, it's around 1.1 seconds down on 'My Little Panda', mainly lost in those last corners where the cars ridiculously close gears makes it hard to get the right gear for that last turn without locking the engine.

No, but really close :D

You need to have it set a bit longer, your Panda beats mine down the straight right up until 123-125 MPH, where your car redlines and runs out of pull.

And FACKKKKKK!!! Y I DOUBLE POST LIKE NOOB??!!!

You need to have it set a bit longer, your Panda beats mine down the straight right up until 123-125 MPH, where your car redlines and runs out of pull.

And FACKKKKKK!!! Y I DOUBLE POST LIKE NOOB??!!!

I need to gain control over my TV so I can try these cars :grumpy:.

I knew the gearing was close to redline, but with a High RPM turbo I wanted high RPMs :dopey:.
:banghead: should have spent more time on the tranny :banghead:

No fears of the HitBear redlining, I set top speed intentionally high so it could run on other faster tracks.
Actually had it up to 140mph at 450PP on the high speed ring (reverse) during tuning.:D

I need to gain control over my TV so I can try these cars :grumpy:.

I knew the gearing was close to redline, but with a High RPM turbo I wanted high RPMs :dopey:.
:banghead: should have spent more time on the tranny :banghead:

:lol: Tell the kids to go do their homework, best way to get them cleared of the TV, as my parents will tell you.

I think the issue is that you've set the autoset top speed too low, you want it at 93-110 MPH or there about.

Edit: Harvey, link the tunes up to the first post, and the CTR2 as well!

Last edited:
MAZDA Axela 23S `03

axela.jpg

267 bhp , 1200 kg , 450 PP , Sport Soft Tyres

Parts

Engine Rebuild
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
FC Transmission
Suspension: Height Adjustable Sports Kit

The Tune

Transmission

Top Speed set to 168 mph

Suspension

Ride Height front 5 , rear 10
Spring Rate front 6.3 , rear 5.4
Dampers front 1 rear 2
Anti-roll Bars front 1 , rear 1
Camber Angle front 2.0 , rear 1.0
Toe Angle front 0 , rear 0.20
Brakes front 6 , rear 4

Ballast 152 at 32
Power Limiter at 97.2% (depends on milage)

Hi guys, I'll be hoping to represent the team well in the TOCA Season 4 along with my teammate mattymc96.👍

Official reveal in TOCA thread coming tomorrow.:)

I'm happy to announce that the Outlaw Motorsports Garage is adding a new member akmuq who is team leader of Rasaíocht Eíre-Outlaw Motorsports in the TOCA Season 4 racing series.:cheers::gtpflag:

Let's give our Irish racers the best Outlaw support as they show our colors to the world in a new arena!👍👍

A bit late, but welcome to the madhouse that is Harvey's Cafe! And you better be representing the team well, Guido doesn't like people who breaks promises...:scared::mischievous::lol:

I kid, I kid. Good luck tommorow/today/whenever it is!

THE PANDA SHOWDOWN

In no particular order -

krenkme

deep forest - 1:29.943
Trial Mountain - 1:41.609

The suspension set-up makes for a bit of a wild and bouncy ride, and there is a bit of understeer that can’t be accelerated away. I did run out of go on both tracks, but only right at the end of the longest straights. There’s a lot of work involved in the short gearing. A lot of fun though. krenkme seems to have tried to turn a lunchbox into a go kart, and by god he nearly succeeded.

Onboy123

Deep Forest - 1:29.484
Trial Mountain - 1:40.505

Onboy seems to have discovered the magic cure for FF understeer. There is none until you really start coasting through corners (and lets face it, there won’t be much of that with the Panda). There’s a lot of usable grip on a relatively smooth ride. The transmission is very user friendly as well.

XDesperado67 (original test and notes with the prescribed 98kg of ballast, times without in red)

Deep Forest - 1:29.578 1:29.012
Trial Mountain - 1:41.725 1:41.335

Understeer is prevalent in this one, and it seems to be killing the times at Trial. Its a pity, as the ride is overall better than the other two, and is more consistent. Very easy to fling at corners, rather than drive through, although the flip side is that it’s harder to point exactly where you need it to go for long complexes like the section after the first hairpin at Deep Forest. I even found a couple of short ‘drifts’ at Trial.

In summation.

The outlaws seem to have turned the parrots into a nice fluffy couch pillow. :sly:

Last edited:
@tris_73 thanks for the reviews.:D

Can I ask you to put the ballast in to bring mine to 450PP and give it a couple laps at each track? I'm guessing that you'll find most if not all the understeer gone from "Guido".
Didn't think about it until after I posted the setup but I did the entire tune at 450PP with the extra weight and only gave it a couple laps at the end without the ballast.:dunce:

THE PANDA SHOWDOWN

In no particular order -

Onboy123

Deep Forest - 1:29.484
Trial Mountain - 1:40.505

Onboy seems to have discovered the magic cure for FF understeer. There is none until you really start coasting through corners (and lets face it, there won’t be much of that with the Panda). There’s a lot of usable grip on a relatively smooth ride. The transmission is very user friendly as well.

In summation. For speed, the magic has it. For ease of use, go with the mafioso.

The outlaws seem to have turned the parrots into a nice fluffy couch pillow. :sly:

Well, I didn't call it 'Tuning is Magic' for nothing, did I? It came to me when I read a particular tuning thread on tuning nose heavy cars, apparently, the trick is to...you think I'm that stupid? :lol: It magic, it can't be explained. :D

But thanks for that Tris, I've finally won something! :lol:

And if you don't mind, could you test the 'CTR2' that I've put on share? I want to see if this style of tuning is better for 4WD cars.

oooook. :dunce:

Sorry Onboy, I may be forced to re-evaluate my times. You see, the boss has Guido shared with 98kg of ballast at 450PP .That's a lot.......

And Desp, when I said there's understeer, there's just a little bit. What I would expect from an FF that's had the life tuned out of it.

Sorry Onboy, I may be forced to re-evaluate my times. You see, the boss has Guido shared with 98kg of ballast at 450PP .That's a lot.......

And Desp, when I said there's understeer, there's just a little bit. What I would expect from an FF that's had the life tuned out of it.

BAKA! Y U NO CHECK BEFORE TEST! :lol: But I guess I'll take second for Deep Forest and 1st/2nd for Trial Mountain then…

:odd::odd:
Could have sworn I dropped those bodies in the quarry before putting it on share...:crazy:
Uhm in that case lose the bodies...uhm I mean ballast and give it a couple laps please, but I'm guessing the understeer will be worse.:grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back