gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
You did another set before I could comment on the last one... :grumpy: I really liked the black and whites of your DB9, but especially liked the second to last picture. Obviously, nice composition and sense of action, but the subdued tones and overall quality is great. Regarding your last set - wonderful color in your Portrait shots and your pano is incredible. Lastly, that 2.0 entry is amazing. When I look through the entries to the competitions, there is rarely one where I look at it several times just to absorb the picture. I did that with yours. It's very compelling. Great job Gtuned. đź‘Ť

Oh gat'damn :drool: You guys really keep giving me inspriation to keep this gallery running with comments like those, espically from RG, and Primus. So as you have noticed, I've... well, broke my schedule, how rare :lol: Let's face it, me updating on a regular basis is never going to happen, but the stuff will come out sooner or later, as for todays, it's a 2fer Doomsday. A SMfan inspired Charger @ Tokyo set, and the diabolical-evil-doomsday causing-alien mothership-horror film looking-extreme monochrome Citroen GT... All set to Nero's perfectly fitting Doomsday. Think of the Charger as the buildup, racing through the Tokyo streets as word of the Citroen's Arrival and plans at the hangar, and the Drop... well... I think you get the idea.

This one is jaw dropping! Talk about atmosphere!!! Amazing update!
bloodspill2.jpg

I'm scared, so dark and menacing - I have a feeling of dread all of a sudden. :scared:
Awesome Doomsday set! đź‘Ť :D

That particular shot of the GT by Citroen is really awesome like everyone said. It really stands out from the other photos because the car is so much brighter than the other photos. The charger set is great editing too.

Yep the Citroen GT is one of the Best Shots I have ever seen but take nothing away from The set WOW

:drool: Your shooting is astounding! I have to say the GT at RBH is one of the best sets I have ever seen here! Everything about it suits the car and location perfectly! :mindblown:

Stunning takes man. I have to agree with what people say about the atmosphere in those photos. Fantastic job there.

You guys seriously have no idea how much these comments mean to me, I can't thank you all enough đź‘Ť So it's update time, and Most of the previews I showed a while ago are canceled, I just can't do anything with them, but some are still alive and waiting. (I'm also thinking about putting up a Unedited pack, which have good pictures, just nothing I can really do with them, and sending them to people to edit and put in their own galleries if they wanted, If anyone's interested, PM me.) As for now, the first of the Online shoots, the GT500's at Fuji, which was a blast to shoot and just drive with ya'all. As for the cars, Nanabu in the Impreza, Fishy's got the RE Ameyia RX7, I'm in the Standard Lexus IS300, stangs' in the arta gaiya, ericiscool in the MR2, ZDUPH in the IS350, and tazj in the silvia.. This set's got alot of shots, and 2 Panoramas, so enjoy us hoonigans screwin' around Fuji set to Dal's Funk n Bang
Also, if anyone wants a preview from the shoot on the 18th, I may just put a couple up with the next set, or skip a few to release one :sly:

Heh, Thanks again guys, I was hopin for some more comments, but I'm fine with having ones like those.
As for this set, it's a Pony Break. I've been working on a song in garageband for my iPad for 2 days, and can't for the life of me, make a simple Dubstep beat. So I finnally took sometime away from it and shot these, My Rainbow Dash Trans Cammer at SRX. Being a Brony, when I first drove on SRX, my Immediate thought was, Dashie would love this place. Awesome, I know, right ? Anyways, I know they don't have alot of motion, but I still think they turned out pretty good. Planning on shooting the whole Mane 6, and others, and some that would require some online help, so any Bronies please PM me for the info đź‘Ť For this set's song, it's none other than ISMBOFepicly's awesome Gimme RD

My brother would love your photos. He love My Little Pony.

I would say, they are nice photos, but, I don't care for most cartoons, so that is what I think.

Back