gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
speedoflight2.jpg

918fcbf6-981a-4750-86bb-ae453da1364d.jpg

I truly believe that Gtuned is the best. So much quality in both composition and post treatment that his work is way better than anybody out there. Love the crispy chrystal sharpening and this soooo smooth bokeh (guess low aperture and some smoothing tool on PS or PS-like soft. I have to think about that: the result is much better than ingame photomode bokeh with wide aperture).

Okay... Wow... Usually I try to wait until the next set to quote and thank everyone but...
I truly believe that Gtuned is the best. So much quality in both composition and post treatment that his work is way better than anybody out there. Love the crispy chrystal sharpening and this soooo smooth bokeh (guess low aperture and some smoothing tool on PS or PS-like soft. I have to think about that: the result is much better than ingame photomode bokeh with wide aperture).
Wow... I'm still having trouble believe that Dolp, Imo the best GT5 Realism shooter and one of the best GT5-ographers... says that my gallery is the best... I really want to quote that and put it as my signature...That's just amazing Dolp... thank you is all i can really say. As for the bokeh, I ussually just try to be around 1.0-4.0 and I really don't smooth it, I still only use Paint.net. Sorry if that kinda dissapoints ya.

Wooooow.
Dude...:drool::drool::drool:
I mean, come ON, you can't do that. You set the bar so high I can't reach it in rocket.

Pffff....

Can anyone try to post a edited photo after seeing your last BIG, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, F..CK AMAZING, CLEAR, REAL.....(have to breathe)..update??

:drool::drool::drool:

Keep shooting please! 👍👍

That red Mercedes Benz.....speechless...

W...O...W...

That is one heck of an update! Page 45 is probably one of the best looking pages on all GTP!!!

I'm really suspecting this is the update that's gonna be honored in the Photomode Awards... Just my 2 cents. :lol:

if i see this , i know i dont do the photoshootings for nothing ,.. its the fun and the results i see in your gallery .

cheers mate

Well... I've got some bad news...
Seems like Imageshack finnaly has found their loophole and my account is back to basic. I have over 3k pictures, mostly GT5, and If i don't upgrade to premium by March 1st... I'm limited to 500, and all my pictures are deleted, which means my gallery would be done.
And as my parents won't let me spend the 34$ for a year, to upgrade to premium, that means I'm bassically done. I'm sorry guys, but I guess i'm done...

Well... I've got some bad news...
Seems like Imageshack finnaly has found their loophole and my account is back to basic. I have over 3k pictures, mostly GT5, and If i don't upgrade to premium by March 1st... I'm limited to 500, and all my pictures are deleted, which means my gallery would be done.
And as my parents won't let me spend the 34$ for a year, to upgrade to premium, that means I'm bassically done. I'm sorry guys, but I guess i'm done...

cant start a new account on imageshak ?

cant start a new account on imageshak ?
I can do that, and just make new ones each 500 pictures... but if i don't upgrade, I'll lose everything prior to my most recent 500, which is a good chunk of my gallery... Hopefully i'll get an email back from them, or i'll just try to create a pay pal account, I'm still freaking out over the whole thing.

I can do that, and just make new ones each 500 pictures... but if i don't upgrade, I'll lose everything prior to my most recent 500, which is a good chunk of my gallery... Hopefully i'll get an email back from them, or i'll just try to create a pay pal account, I'm still freaking out over the whole thing.

So you can't manually remove the photos and host them somewhere else?

Change to a Flickr or Photobucket account - I know it would mean alot of work uploading all your gallery shots to a new account and changing the links throughout your gallery but at least you'd be able to keep the gallery going. It would be so sad to lose it. :(

So you can't manually remove the photos and host them somewhere else?
Some yes, others I don't have the resized un-signatured versions still, which would require me to basically redo alot of the older sets.
Also, Flickr is a no go... basically any site that requires a subscription, I can't get due to my parents basically wanting to kill my enjoyment in anything it seems.
So unless I find a replacement that allows me, or Imageshack fixes this crap, I'm done :nervous:
So now that I check, everything uploaded Pre January 8th would be gone. Which is... alot, including close to half of my front page directory.

Gtuned
Some yes, others I don't have the resized un-signatured versions still, which would require me to basically redo alot of the older sets.
Also, Flickr is a no go... basically any site that requires a subscription, I can't get due to my parents basically wanting to kill my enjoyment in anything it seems.
So unless I find a replacement that allows me, or Imageshack fixes this crap, I'm done :nervous:

You don't need a subscription for Flickr necessarily, only if you want all your photos in your photostream. Flickr never deletes your photos whether you subscribe or not.

You don't need a subscription for Flickr necessarily, only if you want all your photos in your photostream. Flickr never deletes your photos whether you subscribe or not.
They would all stay linked in the thread ? all the images still acessible ?

i would copy every one from imageshak by going fullsize then press your keyboard button " PRINT" save it i know it takes ages but you can still have everyone in fullsize , and then i would have 999 imageshack accounts with each 100pics,..

problem solves, thank me laters ;D

i would copy every one from imageshak by going fullsize then press your keyboard button " PRINT" save it i know it takes ages but you can still have everyone in fullsize , and then i would have 999 imageshack accounts with each 100pics,..

problem solves, thank me laters ;D

I still have all the full size, it's just the smaller, preview pictures.
Also, I can't use my current, premium Flickr for GT5 pictures because once again, my parents get pissed when I upload GT5 stuff, because they say it doesn't matter because it's not real.

Excuse me, I think i'll go cry in frustration for the next hour.

Back