Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Love the simplicity yet great mood to the GT shot 👍 The 3.0 entries look great too :)

Lol that Audrolet is awesome, fantastic editing skills my friend 👍 Very nice compe entries. Really like the second McLaren shot 👍

Top Secret Exclusive Spy Photo

Deep in the Forest a new monster is being put through it's paces and my spy guy managed to sneak in, take this shot and smuggle it back out to me.

It's a Chevraudi or an Audrolet or something like that.

~ Soloracer3's request - Corvette/Audi R8 ~

---------------------

Well it's been a long long time between drinks here but I finally had something ready for you. I have several sets on the go some of which I should hopefully have out sometime in the next week.

If you're wondering what the comments above are about - I had someone randomly post a whole bunch of their own pictures in my gallery :boggled: which I have since had removed (thanks SlipZ) :)

Uhhh, nice! :dopey:👍

How about a Aventador bug!?:lol:

Btw, I love your recent Entries! Really nice shots mate:tup:

Thank you so much everyone for the awesome comments. :)

I'm so glad my 2.0 entry made it and is doing well in the poll. Regardless of the outcome it will be my best 2.0 performance to date. :D

~ Now for the rest of the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II set ~

SVX
Fantastic update. :drool:

Those last two remind me of the GT4 intro. 👍
Hehe, I suppose it does a little. :)
Excellent !
Very beautiful shots ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
Excellent pictures man! Keep it up! :dopey:👍
Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like 'em. :)
Very very good! I love the pit lane shots 👍
Thanks, I just had to try out the pit lane when I saw it at the end of my first lap. :)
Astonishing
Really! Thanks :D
Really fantastic shots, especially these two. I think your 2.0 entry is truly deserving to be doing as well as it is. 👍
Thankyou kindly - looks like it's going to be a tight fight with Jonjwlee's entry this week. I'd love to finally take out a 2.0 win - especially with a standard, but we'll see what happens - I've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory before. :scared: :)

~~ BONUS ~~

My first proper attempt at an HDR (with 5 exposures and post editing)

Last edited:
Great update! :drool: I had the same reaction as SVX. :) PANAMA! :lol:

BTW, Does Route X have people in the pit booth? Looks awesome!

Great update! :drool: I had the same reaction as SVX. :) PANAMA! :lol:

BTW, Does Route X have people in the pit booth? Looks awesome!

Thanks. :)
Yes, Route X has quite a number of people in the pits - on both sides of the pit lane.

Wow. I mean, wow. Great Ford! I still have to get the track. Grrr. Wonderful shots Nato as always. My request is for you to do a Mercededor. The front of a Merc SLS with the rear of an Aventador. It will be glorious!

Wow. I mean, wow. Great Ford! I still have to get the track. Grrr. Wonderful shots Nato as always. My request is for you to do a Mercededor. The front of a Merc SLS with the rear of an Aventador. It will be glorious!
Thanks. :) Get it, get it, get it. Mercededor. It will be glorious difficult - but I'm up for a challenge. :D
You make me wanna get my GT LM Spec car out just to do a set.

Brilliant work, Nato!
Thanks, it's a great car and not too shabby as standards go. :)
This is in game right? :drool::drool::drool:
Hehe, yes. Though looking at it, I'm thinking I could do a much better job of it now. :indiff:
Your GT LM got my vote, and that's saying something because it was my theme! :dopey:👍 Excellent work!
Thank you so much, it's a vote I will savour. I don't think I'll come back on Jonjwlee now though - still hoping for second. :)
That's beautiful 👍
Glad you like it. :)
The standard GT in your hands - PREMIUM SHOTS! :dopey:

Love your latest shots Nato. Keep em comin 👍

:embarrassed: Thanks Mitch, I'm pretty happy with that set and my latest editing techniques seem to be working for me. :)

Presenting an exclusive preview of the brainchild of Primus Ortus, the...

Mighty Mercedador!

This has been my greatest challenge to date as these two cars are radically different so I had to make alot of modifications along the way.
I know this is a fairly uninteresting image but I needed such a shot just to be able to work out how to piece them together. As suggested this is a preview and dispite the difficulty blending these cars I've undertaken to produce a small set with them, to be released in due course.

Presenting an exclusive preview of the brainchild of Primus Ortus, the...

Mighty Mercedador!

This has been my greatest challenge to date as these two cars are radically different so I had to make alot of modifications along the way.
I know this is a fairly uninteresting image but I needed such a shot just to be able to work out how to piece them together. As suggested this is a preview and dispite the difficulty blending these cars I've undertaken to produce a small set with them, to be released in due course.

:eek: ... oh wait ...... :eek::eek:

:drool: (No words for this 👍)

I have a Idea please !

Toyota 86GT rear and toyota ft86 sports front with ft86 concept I wheels :dopey: next ?

:lol: :drool: I am thinking of writing a letter strongly phrased letter to Mercedes and Lamborghini and giving them a lot of money to make me one of these! :lol: Love it!

Thanks guys - I liked this one very much, which is why I'm going to do a set (3 or 4 photos). Now that I've worked out how to blend them (took many hours of trial and error) it shouldn't take so long to do each shot from here out - I hope. :)

Back