Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Oops, typo.:dunce: It does grip good with throtte control, I wrote that the wrong way...:ouch: Well, either way, great sedan, as wild as a dragon.

By the way, fitting name, you would have to do that (chasing the dragon) to drive this without wanting to do it...:dopey:

You think so? I still need to work on it, so seeing as you like it so much, mind being my main tester for the project to bring this that few steps closer to 'perfection'? :D

Yup. You haz to be high to drive it. :lol:

You think so? I still need to work on it, so seeing as you like it so much, mind being my main tester for the project to bring this that few steps closer to 'perfection'? :D

Yup. You haz to be high to drive it. :lol:

Oh, who? Me?:dopey: Well, I know the sliding is part of the car, but what if you make a alternate version, something like this:

Chasertouringcar.jpg

All the rights of them pic belong to its owner (I don't want ACTA on my rear end)...:grumpy:

Do you get my idea, maing?:dopey:
And I wouldn't mind helping you tame the dragon in order to see its full potential...

Oh, who? Me?:dopey: Well, I know the sliding is part of the car, but what if you make a alternate version, something like this:

Chasertouringcar.jpg

All the rights of them pic belong to its owner (I don't want ACTA on my rear end)...:grumpy:

Do you get my idea, maing?:dopey:
And I wouldn't mind helping you tame the dragon in order to see its full potential...

More like…taking an anorexic dragon, force more air into its already mighty flame and then give it sharper talons to help it hold on to the tarmac better (i.e RH tyres. :D ) and then do some more fancy things to make it work.

More like…taking an anorexic dragon, force more air into its already mighty flame and then give it sharper talons to help it hold on to the tarmac better (i.e RH tyres. :D ) and then do some more fancy things to make it work.

That oughta do it... Make a grip version of the Dragon, and I will proclaim that the best sedan tune in history!:dopey: That is, until you release:

The Carlton...

(If that ever happens...)

I just love that Lotus, that's all... One of the greatest Carlton\Omega\Vectra versions of all time, a car faster than a Testarossa... I could go on, but there is no need for that.

I just love that Lotus, that's all... One of the greatest Carlton\Omega\Vectra versions of all time, a car faster than a Testarossa... I could go on, but there is no need for that.

You're not alone. I used it in GTPSP to kick some Supercar arse, whooping Pagani Zondas and Cizeta V16Ts around La Sarthe. :D I might revive it, but there really wasn't much on it other than a set of slicks.

You're not alone. I used it in GTPSP to kick some Supercar arse, whooping Pagani Zondas and Cizeta V16Ts around La Sarthe. :D I might revive it, but there really wasn't much on it other than a set of slicks.

Amp up the powah and make a ZR1 edition (get the reference?):D

Amp up the powah and make a ZR1 edition (get the reference?):D

No. Unless you're referring to the 'vette gearbox they used (Yes, I am a nerd when it comes to this car).

Though you'd need to get used to shifting really bloody early in it, Carltons need the mid-rpm turbo to get the most from them.

No. Unless you're referring to the 'vette gearbox they used (Yes, I am a nerd when it comes to this car).

Though you'd need to get used to shifting really bloody early in it, Carltons need the mid-rpm turbo to get the most from them.

Yeah, that is the reference.👍 That turbo idea does make sense. I don't think that too much hp would favor this car. (not with the original chassis...)

Yeah, that is the reference.👍 That turbo idea does make sense. I don't think that too much hp would favor this car. (not with the original chassis...)

Hmm……mild tune up, say…weight reduction stage 1, mid turbo and some other bolt-ons, leaving room for a JPS Lotus Special to come afterward with the JPS600 Esprit and Europa. :D

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Hyundai HCD6 Concept '01 "Moss Mantis" by -AC
tokyor2461u.jpg

pic by tris73

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: used car dealer
Paintjob: Moss green metallic
Wheels: aftermarket
aero: none
Weight Reduction: stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon hood: no
Chassis reinforcement: no
ECU Tuning: no
Engine Tuning: none
Intake Manifold: no
Air Filter: no
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Ti racing Exhaust
Transmission: FC
Clutch: Twin Plate Clutch
Flywheel: Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft: no
LSD: yes
Suspension: FC
Tires: CS-SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 100%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) set to default
2) set top speed to 112 mph
3)Set gears 1st=3.298, 2nd=2.312, 3rd=1.760, 4th=1.403, 5th=1.164,
6th=.984
4)Set Final gear to 3.771
Should display an indicated top speed of 168 mph in upper right
corner.
LSD rear = initial 10, acceleration 28, braking 07

Suspension
Ride height front 0, rear -10
Spring rate front 8.2, rear 8.4
Dampers (Extension) front 6 rear 6
Dampers (Compression) front 3 rear 5
Anti-roll bars front 2 rear 3
Camber angle front 1.4 rear 1.0
Toe angle front -.12 rear 0.0
Brakes: front 6 rear 4

Transmission: Auto or Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

The car has 450 PP,weighs 1025 Kg with a 48/52 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.97 kg/hp, has 254 HP
@7400 rpm and produces 187 ft-lb torque @6400 rpm

Notes:
The hideous looking Moss Mantis lacks beauty but in the words of
James May -"it goes like a stabbed rat." For that wtf justed passed
me look on your competitors face @450pp this one is online ready.
Enjoy -AC

……

I was doing that one. :grumpy: Meh, I'll do one for 500PP then, not the end of the world. *quietly curses ACSR* :lol:

Anyway, after some consideration from the recent reviews of it, it has been decided that there will be a Esprit 300/400/450 for those who need a bit of a stepping stone. Which means it's going to be as calm as a gentle walk in the park to drive. I hope. :lol:

And Niku, the Carlton is also somewhere near the exit of the pipelines. 👍 :D

Edit: I sometimes really hate you guys. Why must the task of PM'ing Adrenaline with our latest releases fall on me? :grumpy: You have any idea how much we've actually built since our last update…

Last edited:
……

I was doing that one. :grumpy: Meh, I'll do one for 500PP then, not the end of the world. *quietly curses ACSR* :lol:

Anyway, after some consideration from the recent reviews of it, it has been decided that there will be a Esprit 300/400/450 for those who need a bit of a stepping stone. Which means it's going to be as calm as a gentle walk in the park to drive. I hope. :lol:

Edit: I sometimes really hate you guys. Why must the task of PM'ing Adrenaline with our latest releases fall on me? :grumpy: You have any idea how much we've actually built since our last update…
Your PMing Adrenaline because your using an actual keyboard and not trying to maintain this looney bin and the F.I.T.T. madhouse on a cellphone!:crazy:

Besides it helps keep you out of trouble...we hope.:lol:

Edit: I'll add a link for ACs newest in a bit.

Your PMing Adrenaline because your using an actual keyboard and not trying to maintain this looney bin and the F.I.T.T. madhouse on a cellphone!:crazy:

Besides it helps keep you out of trouble...we hope.:lol:

Edit: I'll add a link for ACs newest in a bit.

Meh…I thought it'll be better if you updated the OP a bit more regularly and then we just PM adrenaline about when to look at the OP for the latest tunes.

That is the best news I've heard in my short time here...:drool: As I'm approaching the 100th post, I'm planning a special review of the best known car of this garage... 'Nuff said.:sly:

That is the best news I've heard in my short time here...:drool: As I'm approaching the 100th post, I'm planning a special review of the best known car of this garage... 'Nuff said.:sly:

Best known car…can it be……that?! The Supercar slaying Diahatsu Box XX!?

It can sure (and litterally) go sideways, but how is it going to do, when it faces some of the best sports cars in Japanese (and Europe) history?

TrialMountainCircuit_6.jpg

Coming soon! (as soon I have the proper time to do a review that makes justice to this car, that is:))

Added link for AC's "Moss Mantis".👍👍

That wouldn't be named after Stirling Moss would it?:odd::D

SM%20Card.jpg

Added link for AC's "Moss Mantis".👍👍

That wouldn't be named after Stirling Moss would it?:odd::D

Nothing that clever. I couldn't come up with a proper name of what it looks like. Mud bug, swamp beetle all sounded like V-Dubs so I decided on Moss Mantis:crazy:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
Ring Hairdresser

Tuned for CSLACR’s 400PP Nordschlief Shootout.

nrburgringnordschleife4b.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife6n.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Based on: TOYOTA MR2 Spyder (6MT) ’02
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Toyota ‘Maziora Andromeda’
Wheels: BBS RE-MG in Toyota ‘Black Mica Color Clear’
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: --
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: --
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Intake Manifold: Sports Intake Manifold
Air Filter: --
Exhaust Manifold: Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Fully Customisable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Comfort Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 99.9%

Transmission- process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Max Speed to 230 kph
2)Set Gear Ratios
1st= 2.959
2nd= 2.093
3rd= 1.572
4th= 1.240
5th= 1.015
6th= 0.881
3) Set Final Gear to 4.216

Should display an indicated top speed of 235 kph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 12
Acceleration: 27
Braking: 8

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0 / 1.5
Toe Angle: +0.03 / +0.05
Ride Height: 0 / +3
Spring Rate: 5.0 / 8.0
Dampers (Extension): 6 / 4
Dampers (Compression): 6 / 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 / 2

Brakes
3 / 7
The car has 400 PP, weighs 980 Kg with a 45/55 front/rear weight distribution, has 168BHP@6800 rpm and produces 19 kgfm torque@4800 rpm with a 7800 rpm redline.

Notes:
This tune is based on a car that has done ~3400km and has not had an oil change or an engine rebuild. If your car has either of these things, please use the power limiter to achieve 400PP.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Toyota, 2000GT '67, "Aki's License to Thrill"

1967 was a great year: Ole Harvey Wallbanger came screaming into this grand world clutching a set of driving goggles in one hand and a monkey wrench in the other; Toyota, considered at the time the most conservative of the Japanese Auto Manufacturers who as a whole were not known for there sense of style or commitment to performance, stunned not only its rivals in Japan but the world by building with Yamaha the 2000 GT which was Japans first true "Supercar"; and finally Hollywood was busy making the latest James Bond movie staring the debonair Sean Connery as the always suave British Secret Agent with the "License to Kill". This time the story was set in what Europe and the United States then considered exotic Japan. The Bond movies have always been known for two things their beautiful female costars and their suitable modified and stylish high performance cars. In a switch from the norm this time the featured car belonged to Bonds female counterpart from the Japanese Secret Intelligence Service, Aki and the producers wanted a Japanese car for this role. Having seen the 2000 GTs concept in '65 they contacted Toyota about acquiring a couple of them for use in the movie "You only live Twice". Toyota was thrilled to supply them the cars as this was the kind of world wide advertising most could only dream of. Unfortunately there was a small problem with small being the operative word as in, the car was to small for the 6'2" Sean Connery to get into comfortably. Indeed anyone over 5'8" would find the extremely low slung car a very tight fit. Undaunted Toyota quickly offered to modify the cars. There first effort was to make them into Targas, but when everyone saw how far Connery's head stuck up past the roofline that idea was quickly abandoned and in an impressive feat of surgery transformed both cars into the only 2000 GT convertables ever made in a mere two weeks. Lest you think the car was merely eye candy, Toyota entered it in a variety of races winning its class at the 24 hours of Fuji and at several other major races in Japan. It set a variety of speed records toppling those previously held by the likes of Porsche causing them to begin a new version of their 911R. Finally it achieved recognition as a potent racing vehicle abroad attracting the attention of individuals such as Carol Shelby, best known for his AC/Shelby Cobras, who acquired 3 of them and raced them in partnership with Toyota in the United States SCCA series.
Now some 45 years later CSLACR announced a 400PP Nordschleife Shootout and Ole Harvey started looking for a suitable entry. Many possible cars were tested but none really caught his fancy. Then he spotted the lone 2000 GT in his vast collection. Liking the looks of it he decided to give it try. After freshening up the engine and Drivetrain a bit and giving the suspension a thorough working over it was time to hit the track. Now the specs for the car didn't look that great on paper so the Wallbanger wasn't expecting a lot out of this classic. 45 years is a long time even for exotic "Supercars" after all. However Harvey was shocked as he found himself running close to 10mph faster than any of the other cars tested. Getting down to business quickly the Wallbanger lavished his attention on the suspension getting the car to handle the curves like a modern sports car. Now he proudly presents you with "Aki's License to Thrill". A driving experience you won't soon forget!
N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-2.jpg

N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-1.jpg

N25C325BCrburgring2520Nordschleife-3.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: GT Polarized 009-P
Wheels: BBS RE-MG (Painted Blueish Silver Metallic by Lexus)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: No
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: No
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Standard
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: None
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Adjustable Kit
Tires: Comfort Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: None
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 99.0%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear all the way right to 6.000
3) Set Top Speed all the way left to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.415,
2nd=1.765,
3rd=1.355,
4th=1.075,
5th=0.855
5) Set Final gear to 3.900
Should display an indicated top speed of 163mph in upper right corner.
LSD Initial 12, Acceleration 18, Braking 6
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.0, Rear 1.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -23, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 15.0, Rear 8.2
Dampers (Extension) Front 5, Rear 4
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 400PP, weighs 1,120Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 190HP and produces 155ft-lb torque@5,300rpm with a 7,800rpm redline.

Note: This car has a very good power band for use with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: The car has very quick responses to driver inputs and responds best to very smooth and gentle applications of the throttle, brakes and steering.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Back