Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Oh, sorry, I need to make something more informative, school takes a lot of my time, please don't count those sentences as reviews.:nervous::dopey: Anyway, another Dragon!?:scared: OMG OMG OMG OMG....:dopey: As for the new FR project, I can only think one car:

S2000 (clap,clap,clap), S2000 (clap, clap, clap)!

It's ok, I feel your pain bro. School work can be a bitch sometimes. Yes, I just said that. :lol: Yes. Though where the Chaser had an issue with its lack of gears, this has an issue of having far too bloody many gears. :lol:

Maybe, but not for the epicmentalityftw4evar project. :lol:

Cerberra or however its spelled.:crazy::D
Dodge Viper :D. :dopey:

You two old farts really do want to kill me, don't you? :lol: I'd be killed in the Cerbera Speed 6, nevermind the Speed 12, and the only reason I have one of every road going Dodge Viper is because I use them for drag racing. My GTS '02 does 245mph, which isn't bad for a non-drag racer. :D

In the meantime, here is a improved opinion of:

The Wolf

Well, to start, allow me to say: Godamm, this is pretty. I love Aston's car design, so this one buys me already. I don't mind the Bling rims, they look neat after all. But what about driving? Well, that is the main reason to have this. This a GT that you can throw around corners and it won't slide away like a Monaro, a very steady wolf indeed. Take it to the mountains (Trial Mountains, of course) and you will be convinced. This one is a blast to drive on that type of courses because it behaves like a proper Sports GT car. In comparo with the DB9, it is far more sharper and precise, faster without scares. Almost like a DBS version, I say. And that ain't wrong at all. Hey, James Bond! Forget the missiles and get this Aston. It may not include Martinis, but it can give you a great thrill.

And:

The underdog (Jag XK '10)

Ah, the good ol' Jag XK. Not a bad car by any means, but I would opt for a Granturismo any day. The Jag is a bit too rough around the edges for my liking. How did the underdog do with my driving? Not bad, really. It is a bit more loose than the Wolf, so expect more slidin' around corners. It does throw a bit of luxury out of the window, so it is more graceful and less boaty. In overall perfomance, it loses out to the Wolf, but you can still enjoy a drive in this car. A sharper XK that can still pamper you with leather? You bet your pretty pounds, people! Another good Jag from the Outlaws garage.

Yup. Pretty car is very pretty. :D It won't slide like a Monaro, but grip like the Commodore. :dopey: The DBS has nothing on this, not with the extra 90hp this packs. Glad to know I'm not the one in love with it's drive. 👍

Well, the XK was tuned to be more loose from the start, so yea. And it was never going to beat the DB9, not with that kind of PP and power difference. :lol: And think of it like this, the XK is the wild child of the bunch, always out to cause some slideways trouble. The DB9 is more mature, but more potent.

@Onboy speaking of killing you...when are you going to try my "Whitesnake"?:sly:

I promise it won't go over 103mph so its much slower than most of my other cars...:crazy::drool::lol:

@Onboy speaking of killing you...when are you going to try my "Whitesnake"?:sly:

I promise it won't go over 103mph so its much slower than most of my other cars...:crazy::drool::lol:

I tried it last night. I reckon the wheelspinning up to the redline for the 5 gears needs to be sorted so that it just spins its wheels, as hitting the redline kills the slide, from what I've noticed. Which is surprising, since I was so hellbent on keeping it on the track that I really shouldn't have noticed anything else. :lol: Points? I think I got a high 5k on my first go, before spinning backwards on the subsequent 3 attempts. :lol:

I tried it last night. I reckon the wheelspinning up to the redline for the 5 gears needs to be sorted so that it just spins its wheels, as hitting the redline kills the slide, from what I've noticed. Which is surprising, since I was so hellbent on keeping it on the track that I really shouldn't have noticed anything else. :lol: Points? I think I got a high 5k on my first go, before spinning backwards on the subsequent 3 attempts. :lol:
Okay I'll see about lengthening 1st-4th gear a bit really don't want to increase top speed as its such a handful even at 80-90mph:crazy:

Hey, Despy, I had a go in the Apex Predator. Vintage you, in a nutshell, because it is a goddamm fast, wild, and amazing race car. The review will show up in the weekend, because I have something special planned...:sly:

Hey, Despy, I had a go in the Apex Predator. Vintage you, in a nutshell, because it is a goddamm fast, wild, and amazing race car. The review will show up in the weekend, because I have something special planned...:sly:
Sounds great, looking forward to it!👍👍

Hi everyone! Big fan of the Cafe, first time poster. I'm looking for some ideas/help with the new time trials. Anything would be great, thanks.

Hi everyone! Big fan of the Cafe, first time poster. I'm looking for some ideas/help with the new time trials. Anything would be great, thanks.
Try the "Super Spooky Rod" for the 500PP one. Add all removabe engine parts and reset the power limiter to 100%. Increase ballast to 144kg at +50.

You should end up with 472HP, 513ft-lb torque and 1842kg .
If your getting red flagged over the jump you'll need to add a wing with downforce set to 5 and offset the added PP with more ballast and some power limiter.:crazy::D

I used a stock weight plus 182kg ballast one to get the gold for the 500PP, but the lighter "Spooky" tune should actually be a bit faster.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
The Revival

It gives me great pleasure to announce the release of the first Ferrari tune in the Outlaw Garage! :bowdown:

The Ferrari F430 has always been overlooked in GT5, but I adored it in GT5:Prologue, so it’s only right that I do it some justice here. It's come back to this world packing more power than its Prologue counterpart, with around the same weight to haul around.

Don't be deceived by the calm blue paint, this wild stallion will try to buck you off if you're not careful. But it's now transformed to lap Trial Mountain in a time that will worry the SLS GT. This car is now a force to be reckoned with once again.

Enjoy the ride.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Ferrari F430 ’06
Buy from: NCD
Paintjob: Blu Mirabeau
Wheels: --
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: --
Engine Tuning: --
Intake Manifold: --
Air Filter: --
Exhaust Manifold: --
Catalytic Converter: --
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set Final Gear to 5.000
2)Set Top Speed to 124
2)Set Final Gear to 3.000
1st=3.346
2nd=2.586
3rd=2.066
4th=1.688
5th=1.413
6th=1.200

Should display an indicated top speed of 206 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 25
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.00
Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 12.3/14.3
Dampers (Extension): 7/7
Dampers (Compression): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Brakes
6/7

The car has 566 PP, weighs 1208Kg with a 43/57 front/rear weight distribution, has 535 HP and produces 358ft-lb torque@6800 rpm with a 9300 rpm redline.

Notes: It grips very well, if you know where the limits are. And the power never peaks, it just keeps on going, so it is very fit for Automatic users.

Reviews: Niku Driver HC

Last edited:
Good looking Ferrari there Onboy.👍👍

Hey there's a thread over in the Q&A Forum called Car of the Week. It's about picking one of the cars in the game that seldom gets used. This weeks car is the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01.

Now since this is the sort of thing that the garage is about I'm going to give this car a tune and see what sort of interesting car I can make out of it. Would like to invite the rest of the Outlaws to see what they can come up with as well. See if we can create some fun tunes for this car and get some interesting photos of it.:cheers::gtpflag:

Good looking Ferrari there Onboy.👍👍

Hey there's a thread over in the Q&A Forum called Car of the Week. It's about picking one of the cars in the game that seldom gets used. This weeks car is the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01.

Now since this is the sort of thing that the garage is about I'm going to give this car a tune and see what sort of interesting car I can make out of it. Would like to invite the rest of the Outlaws to see what they can come up with as well. See if we can create some fun tunes for this car and get some interesting photos of it.:cheers::gtpflag:

Yea, and there's also some truly clueless people over there…you know who I'm on about, Despy.

I've pretty much got this sorted, I review, you tune, and then…I tune and review…and yea. :lol:

Yea, and there's also some truly clueless people over there…you know who I'm on about, Despy.

I've pretty much got this sorted, I review, you tune, and then…I tune and review…and yea. :lol:

Sounds like fun idea, after all, it is a easy way to find underaprecciated cars in the game. By the way, I have a question. I'm looking for a good 400pp car. Any ideas?

Thanks, man.👍:) I'll go and have a look. Nice Ferrari, by the way, I have a Scuderia ingame, but I never tryed the normal one.

No problem, though if you want to run it on slicks, the tunes will, sadly, mostly only cause understeer as they're too soft. :indiff:

Like 99% of GT5 players…:indiff: It's on share, you know? And it turned a R35 to dust after leaving it behind by 16.7 seconds in a 5 lap race on Trial Mountain. :lol:

Last edited:
Like 99% of GT5 players…:indiff: It's on share, you know? And it turned a R35 to dust after leaving it behind by 16.7 seconds in a 5 lap race on Trial Mountain. :lol:

Damm, that is a smokin' great time. Impressive stuff, indeed.👍 Poor fool in the R35 went :mad: Son of a 🤬🤬🤬 Damm 🤬! :lol:

Damm, that is a smokin' great time. Impressive stuff, indeed.👍 Poor fool in the R35 went :mad: Son of a 🤬🤬🤬 Damm 🤬! :lol:

Yea. :lol: I did go a bit nuts on the 3rd lap and set something like a 1:27 or low 1:28, which is just…well, very fast for someone like me.

Yea. :lol: I did go a bit nuts on the 3rd lap and set something like a 1:27 or low 1:28, which is just…well, very fast for someone like me.

Not bad indeed. I've been checking the 400pp thread, there is a lot of choices. I don't know which one to pick... I gotta check my garage for a viable car.

Not bad indeed. I've been checking the 400pp thread, there is a lot of choices. I don't know which one to pick... I gotta check my garage for a viable car.

Well, as me, Harvs and Tris have entered, you should have access to our 3 entries. I can also put my 400PP Punto on share as well if you want.

(Mutley voice) Oh boy oh boy oh boy...:lol: Which one should I drive?:drool::dopey:

Well, the Ferrari, duh. There is no Carlton, not yet. Wait till I get back on tomorrow, then…

…I predict that you'll take the Carlton first, then maybe consider getting out when you've done trashing the tyres before proceeding to trashing a few R35s in both the Carlton and the Ferrari. :lol:

Well, the Ferrari, duh. There is no Carlton, not yet. Wait till I get back on tomorrow, then…

…I predict that you'll take the Carlton first, then maybe consider getting out when you've done trashing the tyres before proceeding to trashing a few R35s in both the Carlton and the Ferrari. :lol:

Well, tonight I'll trash that Italian V12 and then, hey Carl!:lol:

Back